Chapter 50 – Sports Festival 1
2.4k 11 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“GATHER AROUND HERE, EVERYONE FROM MASS MEDIA!!! HEY! EVERYBODY, ARE YOU READY!!!!?? UA SPORTS FESTIVAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!”

Present Mic shouted in the microphone, announcing the sports festival of UA. A row of stands of food and drinks filled UA all over the place. A lot of reporters and regular people flocked to UA's entrance to see the festival. They are excited to see the famous sports festival of UA.

Not only the reporters and regular citizens, but heroes could also be seen all over the place. Some of them holding food in their hand enjoying the festival and can’t contain their excitement. While some of the heroes had an ID card on their neck patrolling the perimeters.

The students, on the other hand, gathered in the waiting room of their respective classes.

Right now I’m sitting in the class 1A waiting room while drinking iced tea.

“Fuu~ there is nothing better than ice tea before a big event.” I smiled and raised my hand that held a glass of iced tea. I sip the tea with a straw and look around the waiting room.

“They are too nervous for their own good, it's better if they relax a little bit.” I commented when I saw some of my classmates take a deep breath, while some of them conversing about their nervousness. I decided to not mind them and enjoy my tea.

While I was enjoying my tea, Iida stood up and shouted, “EVERYONE!! Are your preparations complete??!! We’re about to enter the stadium in no time!!”

‘Nice nice~ It’s nice to see them had a high spirit!’ I thought as I nodded my head.

Suddenly, Todoroki approached me and called me out.

“Nakiri.”

I looked at him and tilted my head.

“I know that I’m weaker than you right now, but in this sports festival, I won’t lose to you.” He said with a serious expression.

I didn’t expect him to come over me, so I was confused. To match him, I replied to him seriously.

“Umu, do your best.”

It seems he’s satisfied and walked over to Midoriya and called him.

‘Oho, so that’s a declaration of war? Interesting, I was confused why did he suddenly come over me so it’s a declaration. If I know it I will reply differently to make things more interesting~ Well, there’s nothing I can do right now.’

Todoroki took Midoriya to the corner and talking over something. Their voice was low and with a noisy waiting room, no one could hear them.

I strained my ears and concentrate in order to hear them talking.

“You’ve managed to get All Might’s eyes on you, right? I won’t pry on that but” Todoroki paused a little before he said in a loud volume. “I’m going to beat you too.”

The waiting room became noisy all of a sudden. The 2nd strongest in the class, after me of course, declared that he is going to beat Midoriya. They didn’t mind too much when Todoroki approached me maybe because they think it’s natural that he wanted to beat me.

“Woah, it’s a declaration of war from Todoroki to Midoriya.” Exclaimed Kaminari.

Kirishima approached Midoriya and Todoroki, he’s trying to defuse the situation.

“What’s with this all of a sudden? Don’t do this on him right before…” As Kirishima tried to defuse the situation, Todoroki slapped his hand and said.

“I’m not here to play nice and make friends.” He turned to Kirishima and glare at him.

Midoriya that stay silent all this time opened his mouth, “I’ve no idea what you want from me, You’re definitely stronger than me and I think the majority of people are probably can’t match your strength.”

Midoriya turned dark and lower his head. Seeing him like that, I was about to approach them and smack his head, but he raised his head and had a change in his expression.

“Even so!! I will not lose to you!! Everyone, even kids from other departments did their best and aiming for the top with all their might. I’ve trained hard all this time, training so hard that I was about to die. Actually, I died once, that’s why. I’m going to the top, with all my might too!!”

Todoroki look at Midoriya changed as he let out a voice, “Ooh?!”

“HAHAHAHA, I was about to beat you from the ground if you backed away. But, well said!!”

Watching the situation, I laughed so hard and the attentions of my classmates are focused on me.

Unlike the reaction of my classmates, the one that trained in my house flinched and looked away from me.

I stood up and approached Midoriya and Todoroki. I touched Midoriya’s shoulder and he shuddered.

“You said that you will beat Todoroki, what about me? Do you want to beat me too?”

“Tch, SHUT UP YOU WHITE HAIR B*STARD!! I will be the one that beat you and that half-half!!” Bakugou stood up and pointing his index finger at me.

I smirked and taunting Bakugou, “Hou! Do your best, explosive guy!”

As Bakugou was about to leap to me, the announcer had called to the freshmen year.

“It’s the freshmen stage!! And the students are making their entry!!”

“Tch.” Bakugou backed away. He clicked his tongue and walked toward the exit.

“Yo, let’s show them. Be careful though. My guard, Toga, is strong. Maybe some of you will lose to her.” I waved my hand and walked toward the exit.

I glance at Midoriya and saw him clenched his fist as he followed after me. My other classmates also had a look of conviction as they walked together towards the exit.

Kirishima walked faster and approached me, “Yea, Nakiri. I know how strong she is from your Mother training. I won’t let my guard down if we ever met.” Kirishima smiled as he looked at his fist.

“Ou, show them the result of your training. By the way, look out for Midoriya too. He gained something from my training.”

I walked faster and overtake Bakugou. I become the lead of class 1A and showed up in the stadium first.

The light blinding me for a second, I use my hand to block the light waiting for my eyes to get adjusted. As my eyes have adjusted to the light, I saw the stadium full of people. The sight made me smiled and said.

“Let’s have fun.”



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

84