Chapter 1 Douluo Dalu
2.1k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 16 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

    To the north of the Heaven Dou Empire, in a courtyard of the City Lord's mansion in Veria City, a fair-skinned boy with a beautiful face was sitting lazily on a chair, feeling the warmth of the sun.

    His name is Qin Mo, the young master of the City Lord's mansion, and his father is Qin Hao, the Lord of Veria City.

    Unlike other children, his soul does not belong to this world, but Earth, from another universe.

    In fact, he himself did not know that he had reincarnated, it was as if he had slept, but when he woke up again, he found that he had come to this ancient world.

    As a transmigrator, he was very lucky. He was not born in a poor family. On the contrary, his father is an Earl, and he is also the lord of Veria City.

    Originally, he planned to inherit his father's title in the future, and then eat and wait for death, but since he learned the language of this world, he found that the world he was in was not an ordinary world, but the world of Douluo Dalu.

    This is a magical world. In this world, everyone has a Martial Spirit, and through continuous cultivation, they can constantly become stronger.

    After learning that this was the world of Douluo Dalu, Qin Mo was both excited and worried. The excitement he felt was because he could cultivate in this life, and he was nervous because he was in this world. Qin Mo roughly judged that he was in Douluo Dalu I.

    How did he do this? Because he found out that Spirit Hall has not been wiped out by the protagonist Tang San and his group, and the Heaven Dou Empire is ruled by Emperor Xue Ye.

    Qin Mo was a little worried about the battle that would happen over ten years later. After all, his father was an Earl of the Empire, and he is also a Spirit Master; he would definitely embark on this path in the future.

    In fact, even though he said that he would become a Spirit Master in the future, Qin Mo did not expect much of his talent.

    Because in the Douluo World, everyone's Martial Spirit and talent is inherited from their parents. Compared with the parents of the protagonist and his group, his parents are obviously incomparable.

    His father, Qin Hao, is a rank 46 power attack system Spirit Ancestor. His Martial Spirit is Heavenly Star Dragon, it seems to be pretty good at first glance. After all, it is a Dragon-type Martial Spirit, but his father's talent is too poor. His innate spirit power is only rank 4.

    And his mother is an ordinary person without any cultivation base. Although Qin Mo was a little disappointed with his parents' talents, fortunately, he could still accept it.

    After all, there are not many people in the world of Douluo Dalu who can become Spirit Masters, and although he is a little less talented, he can at least cultivate.

    Someone may ask, shouldn't all transmigrators have a gold finger?

    "I'm sorry, but no," Qin Mo has never noticed any golden fingers or the existence of a system in the six years since he was reborn. Compared to other transmigrators, he cannot be any more ordinary.

    Perhaps it was almost noon when the sun was already shining brightly, but the boy no longer wanted to lie down on the deck chair.

    After stretching his body, Qin Mo walked towards his study.

    Compared to other transmigrators who like to exercise, Qin Mo is quite interested in books. Since he learned the language of Douluo Dalu, he has collected a lot of books about this world.

    Whether it is the history books of the Douluo Continent or books related to the Spirit Masters, Qin Mo read them all.

    "I will be six years old tomorrow, I don't know how much my innate spirit power will be when my Martial Spirit is awakened tomorrow. At least higher than the fourth rank of Father's innate spirit power. If it is innate full spirit power, then it would be the best." Qin Mo muttered to himself.

    After all, in the world of Douluo Dalu, the strength of the Martial Spirit is one aspect, and the more important thing is the innate spirit power.

    Just like his father Qin Hao, with a fourth-rank innate spirit power, his highest achievement will at most be Spirit Emperor. If he is lucky, he might even become a Spirit Saint.

    In fact, Qin Mo's requirements were not high, so long as his innate spirit power exceeds the seventh rank to support his cultivation to the rank of Spirit Douluo, he would be fine.

    Although the Heavenly Star Dragon Martial Spirit belongs to the weaker sub-dragon species in the Dragon-type Martial Spirits, at the end of the day, it is a Dragon-type Martial Spirit, and it is considered a relatively powerful Martial Spirit.

    Even if his cultivation base stagnates at the rank of the Spirit Douluo in the future, relying on the superiority of the dragon-type Martial Spirit, he could compete with weaker Titled Douluo.

    Qin Mo, who had just sat down in the study for a short time, didn't know when his cheap father Qin Hao suddenly appeared. He was so scared that Qin Mo almost smashed him with the book in his hand.

    "Old man, what are you doing? Don't you know that scaring people can scare people to death, do you want to see your handsome son die young?" Qin Mo complained.

    Qin Hao, who had a smile on his face, turned dark when he heard his son say this. He slapped Qin Mo on the head, "You dare to talk to me like this? Your wings seem to have hardened eh!"

    Qin Mo rubbed his head and said with a grieved expression: "Old man, why so heavy handed? It hurts me to death. If you have something to do, just tell me, why do you suddenly come over and frighten me?"

    "Cough, cough," Qin Hao coughed a little, and said with a serious face: "Tomorrow you will be six years old, logically speaking, your mother and I have to take you to the Spirit Hall for your Martial Spirit awakening. But there's something I need to do, I must leave for a few days. Tomorrow, you will go to Spirit Hall on your own."

    Qin Mo said helplessly, "Ah, Old man, did you come over just to tell me this, couldn't you have told a servant to do this?"

    Qin Hao looked at his son's disdainful attitude with a hint of displeasure, ''You're still young, I will let you off the hook this time, but before I leave, I still have a word to tell you."

    "After awakening your Martial Spirit, no matter what those Spirit Hall people say to you, do not rush to agree, and wait until your mother and I come back to make a decision. Okay?"

    "I see," Qin Mo changed his previous joking tone and nodded seriously.

    After all, Spirit Hall at this time wanted to unify the mainland. As long as the Spirit Master had some talent, they would want to use them for their gains.

    Even if his talent is not enough, the quality of the Heavenly Star Dragon Martial Spirit is not bad, and he, Qin Mo, is still the young City Lord of the richest city in the Heaven Dou Empire except Heaven Dou City, and is indeed a worthy person to invite.

20