Chapter 48 Current Situation Of Spirit Hall
440 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 65 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, you are back," Qin Mo turned around extremely quickly, looking at Chrysanthemum Douluo and said.

For Qin Mo, Chrysanthemum Douluo was the only person he was able to rely on to succeed in Spirit Hall. Therefore, Qin Mo was closer and friendlier to him than he was to anyone else.

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Yes, Uncle Chrysanthemum, thanks to your pills, I can break through to the Rank 20 bottleneck in such a short time."

Ghost Douluo listened to the conversation between the two and looked at Qin Mo in shock and asked, "What? Your Spirit Power has reached Rank 20 now? According to Yue Guan, didn’t you awaken your Martial Spirit this year? You should be only 6 years old now, right? You are not even 7 years old yet, how can you increase your Spirit Power by 10 Ranks in less than a year?"

As a Titled Douluo, Ghost Douluo, although he does not have Innate Full Spirit Power, he has the almost equally rare Innate Rank 9 Spirit Power.

He also knew that cultivating Spirit Power is not as smooth as he imagined, even the cultivation of the lowest Rank Spirit Master is not easy.

You must know that after he obtained his First Spirit Ring that year, it took him nearly 2 years to break through to Rank 20. At that time, he was already the most talented person in his surroundings.

Although he had often heard what Chrysanthemum Douluo said about Qin Mo's talents, he didn't care. After all, he had never built many geniuses in Spirit Hall, so he didn't care too much.

But when he saw Qin Mo and considered his cultivation Rank and age, he was shocked.

As far as talent is concerned, only the Former Supreme Pontiff Qian Xunji and Bibi Dong's daughter Qian Renxue can match him.

Qin Mo nodded and said, "Yes, Senior Ghost Douluo, I am not 7 years old now, but my Spirit Power has indeed broken through to Rank 20, but this is thanks to the Pills that Uncle Chrysanthemum gave me. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to break through to Rank 20 in such a short period of time."

After Ghost Douluo heard this, a faint light flashed. He had already arrived in front of Chrysanthemum Douluo, with his hands on Chrysanthemum Douluo's shoulders, he said with a bit of fury, "This child, at such a young age you give him Pills. Aren’t you afraid of leaving his foundation unstable in the future and causing him to be unable to later progress?”

Chrysanthemum Douluo moved Ghost Douluo’s hand, he said: "Qin Mo is the person I am most optimistic about, why will I harm him? This Pill was given to me by Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, and she also said that it will help his growth and not harm him. Supreme Pontiff told me that it will leave his foundation solid. Otherwise, do you think I will give it to him?"

Qin Mo took out the bottle with the Pills from his Spirit Essence Device, he looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo and asked: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, you mean this is something Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff gave it to me?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded, then knelt down and put a hand on Qin Mo's shoulder and said, "Since I have already said that, I will tell you everything! This Pill is indeed from Her Majesty to you, though she did not say to take you as a disciple, but in her heart, she considers you as her disciple. After the hunt is over, Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff will meet with you regarding your position. As for everything else, she will explain to you."

"My position. What about my position?" He asked with some curiosity that he couldn't react for a while.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Qin Mo and then said, "Although there is no one here except you and me, but for the sake of caution, let's enter the house and talk."

...

11