Chapter 50 Eating A Bunny
459 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 67 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Early morning on the seventh day.

After a week of rushing around the clock, Qin Mo and Chrysanthemum Douluo finally arrived at the outskirts of the Star Dou Forest in the early morning of the seventh day.

As the Star Dou Great Forest with the most types of Spirit Beasts and the most years of age on the mainland, it is naturally the place where all Spirit Masters dream of pinching the Spirit ring.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the virgin forest that obscured the sky and said, "Xiao Mo, in front of you is the Star Dou Forest with the most types and oldest Spirit Beasts on the mainland."

Although he has not really entered the Star Dou Forest at this moment, From a distance, Qin Mo faintly felt the bursts of fresh air blowing from the front, and the smell of the plant's fragrance was refreshing and uncomfortable. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, his pores seem to stretch and feel refreshed.

After they walk into the Star Dou Great Forest, you can truly feel the simplicity of the Star Dou Great Forest.

Because of the existence of Chrysanthemum Douluo nearby, he was not disturbed by any Spirit Beasts along the way.

After all, the powerful aura of a Titled Douluo is not a display, and coupled with the Spirit Beast’s perception of danger, it would have been far beyond human beings, so Qin Mo and Chrysanthemum Douluo’s was within a hundred meters of each other, except that they couldn’t move as all the Beasts had frozen in fear, including the plants they were walking through.

Qin Mo looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo on the side, and complained a little: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, can you withdraw your aura? If we this, I won't find a suitable Spirit Beast."

Chrysanthemum Douluo has been a Titled Douluo for over 10 years. Although he usually participates in some Spirit hunting operations in the Spirit Hall, which Spirit Beast that is rounded up every time is not more than 50,000 years old, so he is entering After the Star Dou Great Forest, he didn't restrain his aura.

Chrysanthemum Douluo smiled awkwardly, and said, "I'm sorry! Xiao Mo, I haven't hunted a low-level Spirit Beast for too long. I will pay attention from now on."

Although the type of Spirit Beast is huge in the Star Dou Forest There are many, but every Spirit Beast has the environment in which he lives alone, so it is not too difficult to find a suitable Spirit Beast.

In accordance with Qin Mo's request, Chrysanthemum Douluo roughly provided some top recycling lists for Qin Mo to choose from.

When Qin Mo saw the list of Spirit Beast hunting given by Chrysanthemum Douluo, he was shocked for a while.

In addition to some of the more common high-level Spirit Beasts, this list of Chrysanthemum Douluo included the rare top Spirit Beasts such as the Titan Great Ape and the Duk Gold Dreadclaw Bear.

But then I think about it. Judging by the strength of Chrysanthemum Douluo Titled Douluo, even if these Spirit Beasts are the top of the top, but the age is only about a 1000 years after all, for Chrysanthemum Douluo, it is a matter of moving his fingers.

Not long after Chrysanthemum Douluo condensed his aura, they encountered a group of Spirit Beasts.

This kind of Spirit Beast Qin Mo has seen in the book, this is a kind of Spirit Beast called Lightning Bunny.

The Lightning Bunny is a relatively low race in the ranking of Spirit Beasts, but although the Lightning Bunny is not strong, his speed is outstanding, so it is also one of the Spirit Rings that Agility Attack type Spirit Masters prefer.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the Lightning Bunny not far in front and said, "Xiao Mo, are you hungry?"

"Ah!" Qin Mo was puzzled, and then said: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, you shouldn't be thinking eating this Lightning Bunny!"

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded, and said: "Since the Spirit Beast forest is here, where is there any reason not to eat Spirit Beast meat? Although this Lightning Bunny is not as good as the Soft Bone Charming Rabbit in terms of meat quality, But it can be considered as the upper level. Wait a while here, and I will grab two big ones." As

soon as the voice spoke, Chrysanthemum Douluo turned into a yellow streamer, and it instantly came to the center of Lightning Bunny.

The Lightning Bunny, who was bravely standing on the grass and eating, saw the sudden Chrysanthemum Douluo Moon Pass, and was startled to flee everywhere.

It's just that Chrysanthemum Douluo waved his hand gently, and a Lightning Bunny almost as big as a lamb was sucked by Chrysanthemum Douluo.

Looking at the Lightning Bunny whose ears were held by Chrysanthemum Douluo, Qin Mo asked, "Uncle Chrysanthemum, do you really want to eat it?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "This time I came to Star Dou Great Forest, I didn't prepare anything other than clear water. If we don't eat it, what should we do?" There was a fluctuating Spirit Power while speaking, and the Lightning Bunny had already been lost. life.

Although Qin Mo was a little reluctant, I have to say that the meat of Lightning Bunny is really delicious. After eating, Qin Mo's formation of Chrysanthemum Douluo said that the meat of the superior soft bone charm rabbit is here. Interest.

After eating and drinking, of course, it is time to do business. The Spirit Beasts listed by Chrysanthemum Douluo are indeed suitable for being the Second Spirit Ring of Qin Mo, but in the end of Qing Dynasty, if you can find a Spirit Beast of the Sub Dragon species That's even better.

Although the Spirit Beasts of the Sub Dragon species are rare, the conditions for their survival are also rare. If they can find the living environment they like, it is not difficult to find them?

Sub Dragon Spirit Beasts generally like to live in dry places.

So Qin Mo took the seemingly arid place and moved forward.

Don't ask him why, know where there will be a drought, because Chrysanthemum Douluo told him that.

Chrysanthemum Douluo deserves to be a Titled Douluo, only relying on his own perception, actually let him find a rocky beach similar to the Gobi Desert in this quaint Star Dou Forest.

There are no trees around the rocky beach. The strong sunlight bake the rocks on the ground, and strong waves of heat radiate from the rocky beach towards the surrounding woods.

There are many insect-like Spirit Beasts crawling around on the rocky beach.

Suddenly, Chrysanthemum Douluo was extremely excited and pointed to the direction of the sky and said, "Xiao Mo, take a look, what is that?"

Following the direction Chrysanthemum Douluo pointed, Qin Mo looked up and looked at the rocky beach. The Spirit Beast hovering in the sky also showed a surprised expression.

"Wind Spirit Wing Dragon, I did not expect to encounter the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon, and based on the width of its wings, it should have just broken through the boundary of the 1000-year Spirit Beast," Chrysanthemum Douluo said with excitement.

Although the Star Dou Great Forest has the most abundant types and ages of Spirit Beasts, Chrysanthemum Douluo never thought that he would encounter a suitable Spirit Beast on the first day he came?

Seeing the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon hovering in the air, Qin Mo had both excitement and worry in his eyes.

What's exciting is that this Wind Spirit Wing Dragon is not only a stronger existence in the Dragon clan martial arts, but more importantly, it can fly.

If you can use it as your Second Spirit Ring, then your Second Spirit Ability may be a rare flying skill in addition to a powerful attack skill.

11