Chapter 51 Second Spirit Ring
467 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 68 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Wind Spirit Wing Dragons have an outstanding existence among Sub Dragon Spirit Beasts. The Wind Spirit Wing Dragon is not only powerful, but also has the highest speed among all Sub Dragon Spirit Beasts.

It can be said that it is a perfect combination of speed and power. In addition, the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon also masters the sharp wind element.

Whether it is physical strength or speed, it is an indispensable existence for Qin Mo, who is developing towards a Spirit Master of the assault system.

Compared with the top Spirit Beasts such as the Titan Great Ape and the Dusk Gold Dread Claw Bear, the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon does have a certain gap, but it also has its own advantages relative to them.

Qin Mo's Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit is a Dragon martial Spirit. Relatively speaking, it will be much less pressure to absorb Spirit Beasts of the same race and will also have the opportunity to acquire more powerful skills.

In addition, Spirit Beasts such as the Titan Great Ape and the Dusk Gold Dread Claw Bear were originally very rare.

It is not easy to find them even in the Star Dou Great Forest, not to mention the age limit of about a 1000 years.

Qin Mo said with eyes full of light: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, I want it to be my Second Spirit Ring."

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded and said, "No problem, it's up to me next!"

A grand golden chrysanthemum began to bloom in Chrysanthemum Douluo's hands, and at the same time two yellow, two purple and five black, a total of nine Spirit Rings hovered quietly around Chrysanthemum Douluo's body.

"Second Spirit Ability, Breath Enchantment."

(T/N: In the Manhua and Donghua, Breath Enchantment is Yue Guan’s Third Spirit Ability, not his Second, but for the sake of consistency with the author, it will be left as is)

Along with the flashing of the 100-year Yellow Spirit Ring around Chrysanthemum Douluo's body, a large number of chrysanthemum petals began to spread around it, and then instantly rushed into the air. Wind God Pterodactyl hovering.

A large number of petals disappeared in a flash, like a huge pale yellow cage, instantly trapping the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon in it.

"Beast, let me down," Accompanied by Chrysanthemum Douluo's words, the cage formed by the petals quickly smashed down from the air with the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon.

The body of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon was like a cannonball, slamming into the ground quickly from the air, and accompanied by a scream, a large amount of dust was stirred up in the immediate surroundings of it landing.

After all the dust had dissipated, he could still see the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon that was still flying in the air before, and at this time the whole body was limp in a big hole about three meters long.

Two huge wings spread out over four meters in length were flapping weakly underground at this time, stirring up some fine dust.

Its long neck was like a twisted twist at this time, showing a strange posture. It was obvious that the tibia had been fractured.

But this is also normal, no matter how powerful the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon's body is? Falling straight from an altitude of hundreds of meters, not to mention him, even an ordinary Spirit Beast of ten 1000 years can not withstand such damage, let alone a Spirit Beast that has just entered the millennium.

Before, the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon was hovering high in the sky, so his connection was only a calculation. Now I have asked, and then I found that the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon in front of me is not a Spirit Beast that has just broken through a 1000 years, but a Spirit Beast. A Spirit Beast whose cultivation base has reached more than 1,500 years.

The best way to judge the age of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon is to observe its wings. Under normal circumstances, the length of a single wing of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon that has exceeded a 1000 years is about 1.5 meters. The length of the single wing in front of me has obviously reached 2 Meters.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Qin Mo anxiously and asked: "Our previous judgment seems to be a bit wrong. It is over a 1000 years. Are you sure you want to absorb it?"

Qin Mo nodded and said: "It shouldn’t be a big problem. Besides, aren’t you here Uncle Chrysanthemum? And also, the Spirit Ring of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon is very suitable for me. I don’t want to miss it in vain."

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded and said: "Then Okay, then you should be careful when you absorb it. If there is any discomfort, I will immediately extract the Spirit Ring from your body."

"Got it!"

Although the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon had been seriously injured at this time, there was no way to resist any more, but looking at Qin Mo, who was constantly walking towards it, its eyes still contained strong resentment, and its long beak opened, displaying its sharp mouth, it breathed heavily.

Looking at the current state of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon, Qin Mo didn't feel that there was any sympathy. After all, the iron law of survival of the natural selection of the fittest was suitable no matter which world it was placed in, let alone the Douluo Continent.

What's more, Qin Mo himself is still a Spirit Master, and hunting Spirit Beasts is a matter of course.

When he walked to the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon, a strong golden light began to gush out from Qin Mo's body, and at the same time a powerful Dragon mMight spread out from his body to the surroundings.

Facing Qin Mo’s Dragon might, the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon, who was struggling to death, became even more manic at this time.

It crazily twisted its almost shattered body, but this time there was no bit of resentment in its light, on the contrary, it was full of fear, incomparable fear.

This is suppression, the suppression from its Bloodline, the suppression of an True Dragon against a Sub Dragon.

Qin Mo's Dragon Martial Spirit does not belong to this world, but the Dragon Bloodline he carries does exist.

Qin Mo didn’t care about the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon’s struggle. He bent down slightly and grabbed the stout neck of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon like a small tree, and immediately put an end to the life of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon. A splendid Purple Ring began to condense above the body of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon.

This Purple 1000-year Spirit Ring, compared to the 1000-year Spirit Ring that Qin Mo had seen in the Training Camp before, the Purple Ring in front of him was more gorgeous and deeper, thicker and more solid.

Along with the formation of the Spirit Ring, Qin Mo also sat cross-legged and began to draw th Spirit Ring to himself.

When Chrysanthemum Douluo on the side saw this, he also became vigilant.

Although he knew that it was not impossible to absorb Spirit Rings above one’s Rank, he also knew the risks that came with doing so factor.

In addition, he is particularly fond of Qin Mo, so he is also very nervously observing everything at the moment, if he finds any discomfort, he may immediately interrupt the process of Qin Mo's absorption.

With the last experience of absorbing the Golden Behemoth Serpent’s Spirit Ring, the moment when the power of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon Spirit Ring entered the body, Qin Mo circulated the Yellow Dragon Scripture to relieve it.

But at this moment a strange scene happened. The power in the Wind God Wing Dragon Spirit Ring was obviously very domineering and strong, but after entering Qin Mo's body, he didn't feel any discomfort.

On the contrary, the power in this Spirit Ring seemed to have found a destination. After flowing into his body, it instantly became one with his own Spirit Power, without the slightest delay in between.

12