Chapter 54 Bibi Dong’s Shock
434 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 71 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

And more importantly, compared to Yu Xiaogang, whose knowledge is mostly theory due to his low rank, hers is practical and besides, she is also a Titled Douluo, so the insights she has gained from her cultivation will be more accurate and useful than Yu Xiaogang.

After all, to his knowledge, she is the only person in the world to have a Purple Second Spirit ring apart from himself.

Qin Mo is in the state of acquiring the Second Spirit Ability and the Spirit Bone attached, although his Rank cultivation has not reached the realm of the Spirit Elder at this time, his real combat power at this time can already crush the students in the Training Camp.

But even if he didn't use the External Spirit Bones, he would have the power to fight against them himself. As for the winners and losers, it is not known who will win.

Although the Spirit Ring of the Wind Spirit Wing Dragon was not the best, it was considered superior, not to mention that in addition to harvesting a 1000-year Spirit Ring, he also obtained an External Spirit Bone equivalent to a 100,000-year Spirit Ring.

Obviously, the harvest of this trip is very huge, and it can be said without hesitation that the harvest of this trip is even more cost-effective than hunting a Titan Great Ape or a Dusk Gold Dread Claw Bear with a suitable age.

After a little training, Chrysanthemum Douluo quickly headed towards the outskirts of the Star Dou Forest with Qin Mo.

Although Chrysanthemum Douluo possessed the power of a Titled Douluo, it was after all the Star Dou Forest, and it was not certain that there would be any accidents in it.

Their return trip was different from their arrival trip. When they headed to Star Dou Great Forest, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Qin Mo came in a carriage, but when they returned, Chrysanthemum Douluo took Qin Mo all the way to Spirit Hall City by flying and running.

Although Chrysanthemum Douluo was not an Agility Attack System Spirit Master, with the Spirit Power behind his Titled Douluo, he originally needed a carriage to travel uninterrupted, and he had completed the journey of one week in just two days.

At this time, Qin Mo and Chrysanthemum Douluo were in the center of the towering Supreme Pontiff Palace.

After returning to Spirit Hall City, Chrysanthemum Douluo didn't stop at the slightest, so he took Qin Mo all the way to the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Bibi Dong, sitting high on the Supreme Pontiff’s throne, looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo and Qin Mo standing below, and said with a hint of resentment: "Elder Chrysanthemum, I remember I told you before. There are some things you’re best at and that you should not worry about other things, have you forgotten?”

Chrysanthemum Douluo immediately put his hands on his shoulders, half-legged his body and said in fear: “Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, I will definitely keep it in my heart. But this matter is too large and we had a great harvest, so I had to bring this child to see Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."

After listening to this, Bibi Dong said with a little interest: "Great harvest? It seems that you have found a good Spirit Ring for this child, besides, Let me take a look first."

"Yes, Supreme Pontiff."

"Xiao Mo, don't hurry to show the Supreme Pontiff the results of your Spirit hunt." Chrysanthemum Douluo said quickly while looking at Qin Mo.

Qin Mo nodded, the brilliant golden light began to bloom from its production, and the layers of fine diamond-shaped Dragon Scales began to be inextricably attached to his body, and his originally seemingly thin arms became sturdy. At the same time, the joints between the fingers began to become rough, and the white and tender palms instantly turned into a pair of domineering Dragon Claws.

After releasing the Martial Spirit, two eye-catching Spirit Rings, one Yellow and one Purple, also appeared around her body at the same time.

Bibi Dong looked at the Spirit Ring match of ordinary people without showing any expression of surprise. She looked at Qin Mo lightly and said, "My child, you did a good job, you lived up to my expectations."

Then Bibi Dong He turned his gaze to Chrysanthemum Douluo , with a hint of anger revealed in her eyes: "What else do you want to say now?"

Looking at the already angry Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong, Chrysanthemum Douluo looked anxiously. He said to Qin Mo, "Xiao Mo, what else is there? I don't want to release your External Spirit Bone."

The External Spirit Bone clearly attracted Bibi Dong's attention this time, and she immediately stood up from the Supreme Pontiff's throne, looking at Chrysanthemum Douluo with some excitement, and said, "External Spirit Bone? What did you say?"

Before Chrysanthemum Douluo could answer, another dazzling golden light burst out from behind Qin Mo. At the same time, a pair of huge Golden Dragon Wings also tore open Qin Mo's clothes to unfold behind him.

Even Bibi Dong had to show a surprised look at this time, she gracefully walked on the air to descend in front of him like a fairy.

Bibi Dong raised his hand and gently placed it on the Dragon Wing behind Qin Mo and stroked it, his voice trembling at the same time: "It is indeed an External Spirit Bone, and it has been completely integrated with the body."

Bibi Dong said softly: "Age of 6, Rank 22 Spirit Power, Top-Tier Beast Martial Spirit and an External Spirit Bone. You are qualified to be my disciple. Do you want to worship me as your Master?"

"I'm willing to ," Qin Mo immediately knocked on Bibi Dong with his knees and knocked his head to her without thinking any further.

Bibi Dong looked at Qin Mo, who was on her knees and kowtow, her body was also slightly taken aback, but then she immediately helped Qin Mo from the ground.

Bibi Dong smiled and laughed very satisfied, "Silly boy, why do you bow your head when disciples, don't you know this is the etiquette to worship the emperor and parents only? Disciples only need to bow."

Bibi Dong is already beautiful. It can be said that it is beautiful and flawless, coupled with her cold queen aura, it can't make people intoxicated again.

But the smiling Bibi Dong has a different flavor, just like a cool breeze in summer, refreshing, and warming the heart like a mouthful of warm soup in winter.

Qin Mo knows the etiquette of Douluo Continent naturally, but disciple Bibi Dong is not just a task in his opinion, but he truly agrees with her and wants to disciple.

Qin Mo smiled and said: "Master, in my mind, the Master's status is equivalent to my parents, and you are the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall, for me you are my Empress."

The smile on Bibi Dong's face became more gentle: "It seems that my decision was not wrong. I hope you will not let me down in the future."

"Yes, Master."

Then Bibi Dong looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo and said: "You will receive your due rewards for this Spirit Hunting Operation."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "Thank you, Your Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff for forgiveness."

Bibi Dong points He nodded and said: "You can go now. I have things to say to Xiao Mo alone."

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."

12