Chapter 55 Hello, My Name Is Qin Mo
480 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 72 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Ding, the Mission is completed, and the reward has been issued."

"Obtained 3 Martial Spirit fragments, obtained the primary Silver Dragon Bloodline, and a Mysterious Treasure Chest."

The cold mechanical sound of the system, after a 3 month absence reappeared and echoed in Qin Mo's mind.

............

After Chrysanthemum Douluo left, Bibi Dong took Qin Mo and walked towards a secret door inside the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Passing through a dimly lit passage, Bibi Dong took Qin Mo to a large room similar to a living room.

Bibi Dong took Qin Mo to sit down and slowly said, "Xiao Mo, can you tell me why you want to take me as a Master? Given your origins from the nobles of the Heaven Dou Empire, it is already impossible to come to the Spirit Hall, even if it was Chrysanthemum Douluo who went there in person, and you still have room to refuse."

Facing Bibi Dong’s question, Qin Mo was speechless for a while, not knowing where to start. He could not reveal anything about the system to Bibi Dong. And he didn't want to deceive Bibi Dong either.

After thinking a little bit, Qin Mo said, "Yes, Master, my father does not agree with me to come to Spirit Hall, because in his opinion, as a nobleman of the Heaven Dou Empire, all I must be loyal to the Heaven Dou Empire and the Royal Clan who I have no interest in being loyal to.’’

"Besides the learning style of the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, you must be very clear with it Master, I have no interest in an Academy that only recruits nobles."

Although Qin Mo did not directly answer Bibi Dong's question directly, but instead said what he had been thinking in his heart, Bibi Dong was naturally very satisfied with such an answer.

Bibi Dong said: "I'm very satisfied if you think so. Although I have accepted you as a disciple, no one knows about it now, apart from you and Chrysanthemum Douluo. So I hope that without my permission, I hope you don’t tell this to others, even your father, you can’t tell, do you know?"

Qin Mo nodded without thinking: " Got it, Master."

After all, his father and mother can still be in the Heaven Dou Empire, and now he can't get them out of the Heaven Dou Empire.

And when he first came to Spirit Hall, his clan received preferential treatment from the Heaven Dou Empire Imperial clan, so Qin Mo was sure that if they knew that he had become a disciple to Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong at this time, becoming a thorn in the eyes of the Heaven Dou Empire, and they would do everything they have in their power to get rid of him.

After a while, Qin Mo wanted to say: "Master, without your permission, I would never disclose it like anyone else, but if others in Spirit Hall want to make me their disciple, what should I do?”

Bibi Dong said, “You don’t have to worry about this. Since you have already taken me as a Master, you don’t need to go to the Training Camp. I will find someone to replace you. Enter your name, as for you, of course, stay by my side, and I will teach you personally, but from now on, without my permission, you are not allowed to leave the Supreme Pontiff Palace and let others discover your existence.”

Qin Mo said: "Yes, Master."

Bibi Dong said: "Okay, everything that should be told to you has already been said. I will take you to see your future residence. By the way, you will also get to know your senior sister."

The Supreme Pontiff Palace was different to what Qin Mo imagined. What Qin Mo imagined was just a simple palace, but it was a very large complex of buildings. For the previous two occasions he was in the Supreme Pontiff Palace, he was in the main hall.

As a Supreme Pontiff Palace of Spirit City, its decoration is naturally very graceful and luxurious, whether it is the decoration of the walls or the steps, it is beautifully carved, without the slightest shortcomings.

Seeing such a sight, Qin Mo became interested in the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan, the number one Auxiliary Clan in the world.

After walking through the main hall and several halls, Bibi Dong looked ahead and said, "The front is where the residence of the Supreme Pontiff Palace is located, and it is also where you will live in the future."

"Master, why can't I see anything? I only saw a mist," Qin Mo asked curiously, looking ahead.

Bibi Dong said: "I forgot, there is a phantom willow forest planted in front of the residence. People who have not exceeded Rank 40 can't see inside."

"Here is it for you, you paint it on. You should be able to see it with your own eyes," Bibi Dong took out a milky white porcelain bottle and handed it to Qin Mo.

The porcelain bottle contains nothing else, but a particularly clear liquid. If it is water, the water is odorless, it smells a little bit delicate.

Qin Mo stood for a moment with his fingers, and then the unknown liquid was smeared around his eyes.

After the application, Qin Mo felt a chill in his eyes, and then the mist in front of his eyes gradually dissipated.

At this time, he finally clearly saw the scene in front of him. After only a piece of willow forest, there were pavilions completely different from the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

After passing through the willow forest, the first thing you see is not the attic pavilion, but a very wide lawn.

This lawn does not seem to have been carefully taken care of, but the light yellow wildflowers, green grasses, and blue silver grasses that can be seen everywhere on the lawn are indescribably beautiful.

When Bibi Dong and Qin Mo just arrived here, a 12-13-year-old girl ran out of the open door.

The girl's immature face, although it looks like a 12-13-year-old figure, when he saw her beautiful figure, there is not the slightest difference between it and an adult woman, even with Bibi Dong's.

Although the girl's appearance has not been fully developed, it is not difficult to see that her future appearance is definitely among the top. The girl said: "Master, why did you come back so early today?"

"Is this Hu Liena?" Qin Mo looked at the girl in front of him and thought.

Bibi Dong pulled Hu Liena to Qin Mo and said, "His name is Qin Mo. From today, he will be your junior."

"Junior?" Hu Liena squatted down somewhat strangely and stretched out her hand and said: "My name is Hu Liena, and I will be your senior sister from today."

Qin Mo also stretched out his hand, holding Hu Liena's extended hand and said: "Hello, senior sister, my name is Qin Mo, and from today, I will be your junior brother."

Hu Liena's palm is very soft and warm to the touch.

 

12