Chapter 57 Xie Yue, Yan And Hu Liena
432 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 74 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Hu Liena said impatiently: "It’s just some fool named Yan. He never leaves me alone. He must have dared to come only knowing that Master is not there, otherwise, he would not dare to come so boldly.’’

Combined with what Hu Liena gave and the information and the understanding of the original work Qin Mo had, he roughly guessed at the end of the term. The owner of this voice should be part of the Golden Generation together with Hu Liena, the Flame Lord of the three.

After all, in Spirit Hall, apart from Master Bibi Dong and Hu Liena's elder brother Xie Yue, only Yan would call Hu Liena to Nana.

Although he doesn't know what will happen to Hu Liena and Yan afterwards, but after careful consideration, the two should still be together in the end.

After all, Qian Renxue, who also likes Tang San, did not explain her ending in the finale, but the blood of the Angel Clan still exists in the subsequent world.

"Senior Sister, it seems that the person calling you should be familiar to you, you should go out and have a look! It's annoying that he keeps shouting like this," Qin Mo said.

Hu Liena said arrogantly: "I don't want to. If he wants to, let him keep yelling. Junior brother, are you hungry? Sister sister will cook for you and pick you up."

"Ah!" Before Qin Mo could react, Hu Liena hurriedly closed all the windows in the room, and then began to cook.

Looking at Hu Liena who was busy in the kitchen, Qin Mo asked without curiosity: "Sister, our place is the Supreme Pontiff Palace. Isn't there a dedicated servant to do this?"

Qin Mo lived in the Veria City City Lord’s Mansion for his entire life. There were servants for everything, whether it was cooking or cleaning or simple things such as dressing.

Although Qin Mo was a little uncomfortable at first, he became accustomed to enjoying it later.

Compared to the City Lord of Veria City’s Mansion, he hasn’t seen any servants at all in the Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong’s residence.

Hu Liena said while busy, "Most of the time. I rest in the main hall. Master also said that experiencing life is also a good rest, so The Supreme Pontiff’s Hall is the only place where there are no servants in all of Spirit City branches.”

Qin Mo said, “Experiencing life is also a practice. The realm of Master is unique.”

“Sister, let me help you!” Qin Mo said. While talking, Qin Mo rolled up his sleeves and walked into the kitchen to see where he could help Hu Liena.

Seeing Qin Mo, who suddenly walked into the kitchen, Hu Liena quickly said, "Little brother, why are you here? Today, you’re meant to rest. You can just wait."

Qin Mo said, "Sister, the Master said nothing. Life is also a Spiritual experience, to say I have to stand aside as a man watching you work, is something I can’t do. I have to always be doing something."

Looking at Qin Mo, who was like a man in all seriousness, Hu Liena thought it was a bit funny without posting, but she didn't know how to respond to Qin Mo, "Okay, since you want to help so much, can you help me wash these dishes?"

"Okay. "

Washing plates, Qin Mo, who has never been in the kitchen, even though he does not have experience, knows how to do basic things such as washing dishes.

Hu Liena looked at the plates he had washed and knew that he was not up to the job.

After experiencing failure, Qin Mo, in order to be able to eat dinner normally, when facing Hu Liena for the second time, he agreed, sat aside obediently, and waited quietly.

Hu Liena’s cooking was good. Although the dishes have not been served yet, the tangy aroma can be smelled from a distance.

"Sister, your cooking is good, it's almost a match with the Imperial kitchen in the Heaven Dou Imperial Palace," Qin Mo couldn't help swallowing as he looked at the delicious dishes in front of him.

Qin Mo’s compliment was a bit exaggerated, Hu Liena felt flattered, “Food’s coming!’’

At this moment, two very handsome young men suddenly pushed open the door of Hu Liena's suite and walked in.

One of the teenagers in red attire immediately ran to the table and took a deep breath and said, "It smells so good! Nana, you are cooking! I haven’t seen you in so long!’’

At the moment this boy appeared, Hu Liena frowned slightly, and looked at another boy who was still standing at the door with a somewhat embarrassed smile and said: "Brother, why did you bring this guy in again?"

Is this young man standing at the door Xie Yue, Hu Liena's brother? And this one wearing a red outfit Yan?

Qin Mo carefully looked at Xie Yue who was still standing at the door, and found that Xie Yue's appearance was indeed somewhat similar to Hu Liena.

Although the hair color of the two is different, the temperament on their bodies is exactly the same.

Xie Yue said to Hu Liena, who was in a bad mood at this time: "Nana, I don’t want to bring Yan, but I just ran into him when I came. He’s connected to me like a plaster, I can’t get rid of him.”

Hu Liena seemed to be dissatisfied with Yan here. She walked to Xie Yue’s side and hugged Xie Yue and said, “What is he doing here? Can’t you get rid of him?"

Xie Yue did not answer, but smiled, then looked around, and Qin Mo, who was sitting next to Hu Liena, asked: "Nana, who is this kid sitting next to you? How could he be here?"

"Child? There really is a kid here," Yan said, noticing Qin Mo sitting next to Hu Liena after sitting down.

For a while, Xie Yue, Hu Liena and Qin Mo all looked at Yan like a fool.

Xie Yue said: "Yan, it seems that you’re truly a focused individual. I really didn't expect you to only have Nana in your eyes and selectively ignore other things."

10