Chapter 58 Qian Daoliu’s Shock
428 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 75 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Yan also felt embarrassed at this time. He smiled and said, "Xie Yue, what nonsense are you talking about? I was focused on Nana’s delicious cooking so I didn't notice."

"But Nana, who is this kid?"

Hu Liena said disapprovingly: "He is my Master’s…," but before she finished speaking, she remembered what her Master Bibi Dong said before.

So Hu Liena quickly changed her words: "This is a child brought back by Master. I will take care of him for the time being. His name is Qin Mo."

Yan said, "Qin Mo, this name is pretty easy to remember."

Then Yan introduced himself. He stretched out his right hand and said, "Hello, Qin Mo, my name is Yan, I am a good friend of Nana."

Qin Mo just wanted to respond to Yan with his hands, but Hu Liena immediately interrupted the action and said, "Xiao Mo, stay away from him, he's a bad guy."

"Nana, even if you don't like me, you can't say that about me, can you?" Yan said with a sad expression.

But Hu Liena didn’t seem to take this set. She said coldly: “Yan, this is the Supreme Pontiff Palace. Outsiders are not allowed to enter without Master’s permission. I advise you to leave early, otherwise don’t blame me for telling Master. "

Yan didn't seem to have any reaction after hearing this. Instead, he sat down beside the table with a face, "Nana, don't be so unfeeling, we have known each other for so many years, and your food is ready, let me finish eating, I’ll go after okay?"

Hu Liena stood up and said impatiently, "Yan, are you going to leave?"

"If you don't go, even if I want to leave, Nana, you have to let me go after dinner." Yan looked at Hu Liena and said weakly.

At the same time, Yan kept moving towards Xie Yue's eyes, and wanted Xie Yue to say a few more words for him.

Xie Yue understood, even if he knew that Hu Liena was already irritated at this time, but he still said, "Nana, forget it. Even if Yan is going to leave first, then at least he has to let him go after dinner."

“Brother, why are you speaking for him? "he said Hu Lena complained, giving a dirty look.

Hu Liena saw that Yan was still dead skinned at this time and couldn't leave Yan, and said: "Yan, you forced me, don't blame me for not what will happen."

Hu Liena said while holding Qin Mo, "Xiao Mo, Let's go, we won't stay here anymore. I will take you to the Main Hall to find Master."

Looking at Hu Liena who left with Qin Mo, Yan was also scared at this time. After all, this is not another place, but the residence of the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall. No one is allowed in without her permission.

"Xie Yue, thank you today, but I think it's better for me to go now," Yan immediately sat up from the chair after speaking and fled outside the house.

Qin Mo, who was being held by Hu Liena and walking towards the front, suddenly felt a gust of wind blowing by his side, followed by a red figure, quickly overtaking the two of them and moving towards the distance.

At the same time, Hu Liena stopped, with a triumphant smile on the corner of her mouth, "I don't believe it! He’s actually going?"

"Senior Sister, shall we go to Master?" Qin Mo asked. Hu Liena answered.

"No, after all, he is also part of Spirit Hall. Apart from my brother, he is the best person to me. I just scared him." Hu Liena said.

"Let's go, yes, the food will get cold if you delay it for a while."

"Okay, Senior Sister."

.........

There is another Hall across the Supreme Pontiff Palace in Spirit City . The gray-haired old man was sitting motionless in front of a huge seraph statue.

If it weren't for the old man's ruddy complexion, some people might think that he has passed away.

At this time, an old man with the same gray hair but extremely strong aura walked in front of this old man sitting quietly under the statue of a seraph.

"Golden Crocodile, you should calm down and be more patient," said the old man sitting under the angel statue slowly.

Golden Crocodile said: "Big brother, don't make fun of me, just my temperament, it will still be the same if you live one more year."

The old man sitting under the statue of the Seraphim is none other than the current Angel Douluo Qian Daoliu, the one known as being the strongest in the sky among the 3 Peerless Douluo in the world.

The other old man called the Golden Crocodile is the Second Worship of the Hall of Worships. He possesses the Golden Crocodile King Martial Spirit and is a Rank 98 Titled Douluo. His Martial Spirit is comparable to the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Spirit which is known as the best Martial Spirit in the world.

Qian Daoliu still closed his eyes tightly, and asked faintly: "What happened? Why are you so anxious?"

Golden Crocodile Douluo said, "That woman seems to have another disciple."

Qian Daoliu opened his eyes after hearing this, revealing a hint of Golden light and said: "She has accepted another disciple. What kind of disciple did she accept this time?"

Golden Crocodile Douluo shook his head and said, "It's not yet sure whether she has already accepted a disciple, but according to info we have from the Supreme Pontiff Palace, the child has been taken away by Bibi Dong since he entered the Supreme Pontiff Palace. Until now, there is no news."

Qian Daoliu laughed: "If they are not sure about the news, then why do they dare to report it. Golden Crocodile, replace the person who is in the Supreme Pontiff Palace!"

"But Golden Crocodile, I don’t believe you. Tell me, what other news is there anyway?"

Golden Crocodile Douluo said, "Brother is wise, there is indeed other news, but this news is still related to that. It's related to the child taken away by Bibi Dong."

"It's also related to that child? Golden Crocodile, let's talk about it first!"

Golden Crocodile Douluo said: "As soon as I got the news, I went to investigate the information of that child. What I never expected was that this child’s talent was the best I have ever seen in my life. Even Xiao Xue looked a little bleak compared to him."

"What? More talented than Xiao Xue?!" Qian Daoliu finally couldn't help but exclaim at this time.

Golden Crocodile Douluo nodded and said, "Although I don't want to admit it, facts are facts. We can't ignore them."

After all, Qian Renxue's Martial Spirit is a God-Rank, and her Innate Spirit Power is even stronger, it is Rank 20.

It is difficult for Qian Daoliu to imagine what kind of existence the other party is. In terms of talent, he can surpass Qian Renxue, who possesses a God-Rank Martial Spirit and an Innate Rank 20 Spirit Power.

10