Chapter 59 Bibi Dong’s Plan
420 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 76 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

In Qian Daoliu's mind, his granddaughter Qian Renxue was the most talented Spirit Master in the history of the Continent, everyone else is far behind her in talent.

But now when he heard Golden Crocodile Douluo say that Bibi Dong might have accepted a disciple with a higher talent than Qian Renxue, he couldn't bear it anymore.

Qian Daoliu said: "Golden Crocodile, you should have investigated the information of that child, right? Show it to me!"

"Yes, brother." Golden Crocodile Douluo quickly took out something from his Spirit Essence Device. The information was handed to Qian Daoliu respectfully.

Looking at the information that Golden Crocodile Douluo handed over, Qian Daoliu's face was confused.

"Qin Mo, 6 years old, a Martial Spirit Golden Sacred Dragon, born with Innate Full Spirit Power, was born in the Qin Clan of the Veria City of the Heaven Dou Empire, less than half a year since his Spirit Power was awakened, and now his Spirit Power has exceeded Rank 20, his First Spirit Ring is from a 400-year old Golden Behemoth Serpent, and his second Spirit Ring is unknown."

"He arrived at Spirit Hall two months ago and participated in the assessment of the Devil Training Camp, and passed the assessment with an overwhelming advantage to become a member of the training camp."

Qian Daoliu said: "6-year-old, born with full Spirit Power, and in more than half a year's Spirit Power Rank has exceeded 20, it's no wonder that woman accepted him."

Qian Daoliu roared very angrily. "I really don’t know what those idiots below eat? How did such a genius appear and escape our intelligence? We don’t even know anything about him! Such a genius was given to that woman for nothing."

Golden Crocodile Douluo said: "Brother, I have checked it. Since this kid entered Spirit Hall, all his information has been erased, so our people don't even know when he came to Spirit City. Such a genius, that woman must have arranged all this in advance."

"It's just that this child is no longer available to us, or else." The Golden Crocodile Douluo showed a fierce light under his neck and drew it lightly.

Qian Daoliu sighed for a long time and said: "Although we didn't deal with that woman, after all, this child is considered to have entered our Spirit Hall."

"Go, let's go to the Supreme Pontiff Palace to see what is going on."

In the Main all of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong sat on the throne, and said to Ghost Douluo, "Gui Mei, have you passed on the news?"

Ghost Douluo respectfully said: "Yes, Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, I have already disclosed the information to the inner respondent arranged by the Elder Hall according to your instructions. I am on my way to inform the Elder Hall."

Bibi Dong nodded in satisfaction.and said: "Gui Mei you did a good job. After this matter is over, you will be responsible for pulling out all the nails that were inserted by the Elder Hall."

Ghost Douluo said: "Yes, Your Majesty."

Then Bibi Dong said to Chrysanthemum Douluo: "Fo and bring Xiao Mo over and wait in the back lobby first. You can't let him come out without my instructions."

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff." Chrysanthemum Douluo said.

At this moment, when Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu were speaking, Qin Mo, who was the center of this incident, was lying on the table and enjoying the dinner carefully prepared by Hu Liena comfortably.

However, the brother and sister Hu Liena and Xie Yue on the side were stunned by Qin Mo's appetite.

When cooking, there were only Hu Liena and Qin Mo here, but Hu Liena made enough meals for five adults.

Logically speaking, they could not finish so much food at all, and there might even be a lot left, but what she never expected was that the food on the table was basically gone before she and Xie Yue moved their chopsticks. Qin Mo had almost solved the problem.

"Xiao Mo, are you ill?" Hu Liena asked with a twitch on the corner of her mouth.

After all, in Hu Liena's understanding, even an adult could not have eaten so much food, let alone a six-year-old child, so she subconsciously thought that Qin Mo was sick.

Qin Mo curiously said, "No, I'm fine! Sister Nana, why would you ask me like this?"

But as soon as he finished speaking, Qin Mo looked at the mess on the table in front of him, and instantly he understood why Hu Liena asked him this.

However, Qin Mo himself was also very curious about why he had eaten the pills he carried with him today, why he would eat such a large amount of food.

Under normal circumstances, after taking the pill, one's food intake should not be much different from that of a normal person.

Although Qin Mo was a little strange about this, he explained: "I don't know why. After my Martial Spirit awakened, my appetite has increased, but I usually swallow the pill with me. So it’s nothing, but today it seems that the medicine doesn’t work anymore.”

Although Qin Mo’s explanation is unbelievable, Spirit Hall is indeed strange and various situations can happen, so even if it sounds unbelievable, Hu Liena and Xie Yue couldn’t think of anything else.

After all, apart from that, Hu Liena and Xie Yue really couldn't find any reasonable explanation.

When Qin Mo and Hu Liena Xie Yue were talking, Chrysanthemum Douluo suddenly appeared beside them and said, "Xiao Mo, it seems that you get along well with the Saint Maiden! Look! I was worried before coming."

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, why are you here?" Qin Mo stood up happily and ran to Chrysanthemum Douluo .

For Chrysanthemum Douluo taking care of him and helping him obtain a Second Spirit Ring, as well at this time, Qin Mo's position in Qin Mo's heart was second only to his parents and Master Bibi Dong

" Elder Chrysanthemum," Hu Liena and Xie Yue also stood up from their seats for the first time, respectfully saluting Chrysanthemum Douluo .

Although Hu Liena was Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong's disciple and the current Saint Maiden of Spirit Hall, even if her position in Spirit Hall was so high, she still needed to bow before Chrysanthemum Douluo .

As for the other, Xie Yue, let alone the relationship between him and Hu Liena, no matter how good his talent is, he is an ordinary student in Spirit Hall Academy.

Seeing Chrysanthemum Douluo, one of the two Elders of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, how could it not be possible for him to salute Chrysanthemum Douluo?

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded and said, "Everyone, get up!"

10