Chapter 61 Golden Crocodile Douluo’s Methods
439 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 78 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Although Qin Mo had been staying in the side hall, Qin Mo didn't know what happened in the main hall, the noise from the main hall let him know that the two sides in the main hall should be discussing very lively at this time.

This can be more clearly heard what is being said in the hall, Qin Mo tried hard to put his ear on the door to the passage.

But at this moment, Chrysanthemum Douluo suddenly opened the door and walked in, shocking Qin Mo who had been eavesdropping on the door.

Qin Mo patted his chest, calmed his beating heart at this moment, and said, "Uncle Chrysanthemum, don't you know that scaring someone can lead to death? You should have said something before you come in."

"What? It is your fault for eavesdropping and putting your head on the door, why are you blaming me now?" Chrysanthemum said with a slight frown.

Qin Mo began to play the rogue and said: "I don't care, anyway, it's Uncle Chrysanthemum you scared me. If you don't give me some compensation today, I will never finish this matter with you."

"Okay, we’ll deal with that later, now quick, Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff is calling you over.” Chrysanthemum Douluo said lightly.

Sure enough, as soon as Bibi Dong mentioned Bibi Dong, Qin Mo immediately stopped playing around, "Since Master called me, let's go quickly!"

When he arrived in the hall at the end of the expiration period, he found that Bibi Dong and Ghost Douluo were in the hall. , At this time, two old people with a face as smooth as a child were standing in the hall.

What's more peculiar is that among the two old men, one of them is burly and sturdy, the old man, he saw at first glance with an inexplicable Golden light, left him with goose bumps. .

Qin Mo walked to the center of the hall, put his hands on his shoulders, using the highest standard of etiquette among Spirit Masters, respectfully bending towards Bibi Dong and saluting: "See Master."

Bibi Dong gently lifted up. Raising his right hand, he said in a very gentle tone: "No gift."

Qin Mo said, "Master Xie."

Then Bibi Dong looked at Golden Crocodile Douluo and Qian Daoliu and said, "Grand Worship, Second Worship, this is my new disciple Qin Mo."

What? These two old men turned out to be the Angel Douluo Qian Daoliu among the 3 Peerless Douluo in the current era, his strength is above everyone, including the Rank 98 Golden Crocodile Douluo

Bibi Dong, Qian Daoliu, and Golden Crocodile Douluo, the three of them were all people he wanted to be his Master at the beginning, did not expect that they all gathered here today and let himself see them all over again.

It's hard to imagine that two months ago, the gap between him and the 3 of them was as wide as the sky, but he didn't expect that the gap between myself and them has become so small now.

Qian Daoliu simply looked up and down, and then nodded in satisfaction, but Golden Crocodile Douluo's approach was completely different.

Golden Crocodile Douluo strode forward to Qin Mo's side, put his hand on his shoulder and patted heavily, then also said with a smile on his face: "Yes, yes, you’re very strong, but possess your Golden Martial Spirit and let me see it.”

Qin Mo faced the Golden Crocodile Douluo, and did not release his Martial Spirit in the first place. Instead, he turned his gaze to Bibi Dong, who was sitting at the highest point of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, to ask for her consent.

Anyway, since Bibi Dong is his Master and this matter involves the higher ups of Spirit Hall, he must gain her consent before anything.

Seeing that Qin Mo didn't listen to Golden Crocodile Douluo's words, he immediately released his Martial Spirit, but instead turned his gaze to ask for advice.

Bibi Dong was very satisfied with this. With a satisfied smile on her face, she nodded towards Qin Mo, indicating that he could release her Martial Spirit.

After getting Bibi Dong's reply, a layer of dazzling Golden light was emitted from Qin Mo's body, accompanied by a loud Dragon Roar.

After a while, a huge five-clawed Golden Dragon hovered in the hall of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, making a few loud Draconic Roars from time to time, showing its superior status.

"It's a Dragon?" In the first time after Qin Mo's Martial Spirit Golden Sacred Dragon appeared, everyone except Chrysanthemum Douluo raised questions in their hearts.

After all, the Dragon Martial Spirit that Qin Mo possessed was very different from the existing Dragons in the Douluo Continent.

Qian Daoliu felt the powerful aura emanating from the Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit, and couldn't help being taken aback.

Because the quality and strength of Qin Mo’s Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit is even stronger than the Seraphim Martial Spirit passed down from generation to generation in their Angel Clan, and what’s more peculiar is that this Martial Spirit does not seem to be complete, it seems to have a half missing.

You must know that the Seraphim Martial Spirit is not an ordinary Martial Spirit, it is a God Rank Martial Spirit given by the First Class God of the God Realm, the Angel God.

However, at the moment when the Martial Spirit came out, Qin Mo also felt a little strange inexplicably, because he discovered that his Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit was a little different from before.

Compared with the previous form, the form of the Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit is now more majestic and powerful, and the most important point is that behind this Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit, there seem to be two slight bulges, as if there were something there.

"Is this a change that took place before the System was affected by the Silver Dragon Bloodline that was rewarded by the Mission?" Qin Mo couldn't help thinking of the Silver Dragon Bloodline in the previous Mission reward.

Although Qin Mo did not complete the possession of the Martial Spirit with himself, the power of the Golden holy Dragon Martial Spirit was firmly imprinted in the hearts of everyone present.

"It's really a Golden Martial Spirit. God won't cut off my inheritance. Child, would you like to take me as a Master?" After seeing Qin Mo's Golden holy Dragon Martial Spirit, Golden Crocodile Douluo was immediately excited. Said to Qin Mo.

When Qin Mo was about to refuse, I didn't know why I actually knelt in front of Golden Crocodile Douluo with a plop, and besides that, Qin Mo seemed to have lost contact with his body now.

Before Qin Mo wanted to understand what happened, Golden Crocodile Douluo quickly helped Qin Mo from the ground and said, "Since you have bowed down to me, you are now a person from my Elder Hall and my, Golden Crocodile Douluo’s disciple.”

But the moment Golden Crocodile Douluo finished speaking, Bibi Dong suddenly appeared in front of Golden Crocodile Douluo and pulled Qin Mo behind him, very angry. She stared angrily at Golden Crocodile Douluo and said: "Second Worship, don't you think you have done too much?"

As Bibi Dong's voice just fell, a powerful aura accompanied by a little red light began to come from her body. It broke out, and smashed straight toward Golden Crocodile Douluo.

10