Chapter 30. Ship Destroyer! End of Alabasta Arc!
1.1k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh Awesome!! I wanna do that!!” Luffy yelled as soon as I revealed my plan to the crew. Nami hit his head. “You can’t do that! You can’t swim, or use your powers in water!” Luffy frowned and screamed. “Why can Calvin then!?” Sanji lit up a cigarette before talking. “Calvin can, because he never ate a devil fruit. He is also the only one that can use around the same amount of power as one, while being in water… He’s one of a kind.” I smiled a bit while being complimented, only to have Robin’s, and Chopper’s fear slam into me. I looked at both of them.

 

Chopper was an open book, and it would be hard to not notice his fear of my plan. Robin was just giving me her sultry smile she always wore. I smiled at the both of them to reassure them I could do it. “I can do this, without even getting on board. They won't even know what hit them.” After they were both staring at me for a bit, I could feel them relinquishing me. I nodded as I stood by the edge of the ship. “Just be sure to come back for me eh?” I said as Nami, and Zoro nodded at me.

 

I then fell backwards into the open ocean and began to swim to the Navy ships. I made sure to fall off the other end of the boat so they didn’t see me fall off, and hopefully get to some of their ships before they noticed my existence. I took off my clothes, so I could swim easier, and I rushed over to the nearby boats sailing towards me. I kept swimming for a bit, before making my way to the first boat. ‘This is much easier than trying to take it over like Jack Sparrow.’ I thought as I touched my paw on the bottom of the hull. I then began to focus death Aura into my palm and began to rot the wood to breach the hull.

 

I had to stick myself onto the hull with my normal Aura to keep from getting sucked inside, and crawled my way further away from the breach to get back in the water to swim to the next boat. After a bit of time everybody on the first boat was going nuts. I could feel the panic in everyone’s Aura, as they scrambled to keep the ship together. ‘One down… Three to go.’ I thought as I began to swim to the next ship. 

 

I did the same to the second ship, and the soldiers on board were confused and panicked just as much as the first ship, maybe more. When I was making it to my third victim, they suddenly started to open fire around my location. I dove down, to avoid their shots, and made it to their hull as well. They kept firing around where I was, not giving me any chance to get some air. I was running out of air so I did the only thing I could think to do. I didn’t want to test if my scarf could be made bulletproof, so I rotted the ship’s hull like the others, and swam inside. There wasn’t much time before this place would be full of water so I only bought myself a handful of breaths before the cabin was filled with water.

 

I tried to swim back down to the hole I made, but the current was too strong. I then decided to rot myself up a level to get some more air. I did just that, and as I did, I erupted just around a few random Navy soldiers. They were scared stiff of what they were witnessing. I took a few breaths, before this place would be filled as well. It was taking much longer, so I could catch my breath. The Navy soldiers just kept staring at me in fear and shock. “I recommend abandoning ship.” I said with a slight chuckle as I heard a bunch more soldiers running over towards our location. “That’s my que!” I yelled as I rotted out the wall closest to the bow of the ship.

 

I rotted through it and saw the open ocean really close. Just as I was about to jump, I was suddenly trapped in a metal binding. I looked to see the Marine herself, Hina holding her arm out with a single metal bar attached to her arm that connected all the way to me. “Hina is mad that you have destroyed her ships.” I chuckled a bit at her as I began to slowly disintegrate the metal. This took longer since it wasn’t wood, a much softer substance, but I just needed a few seconds.

 

I decided to keep her talking as more of her crew was boarding up the holes I was making. I chuckled behind my scarf covering most of my face. “Hina wants to know what you are?” She said as she squinted her eyes to get a better look. The only problem was I was standing with the bright sun behind me, making it difficult to truly see more than just a silhouette. By this time I was mostly done, and chuckled some more at her question. “I am…!!” I yelled as I was almost done, and gave a pause for dramatic effect, that I could tell was working from the emotions I could feel from the soldiers, and even slightly from Hina herself.

 

“A PIRATE!!!” I yelled with a large smile nobody could see as I finally disintegrated the metal binding me, and fell backwards into the water again. I could feel the shock and awe I left the Marines with as I began to swim back towards the going merry. Nami had turned the ship closer after seeing I was done with the first two ships, and stopped a good distance away, so they couldn’t get hit by any more metal rods just in case. As I was swimming I had a sudden epiphany that I needed to try out. I expanded my scarf out into large wings, and controlled them like fins to help me swim faster.

 

I could feel the Navy freaking out from here about what I was doing, and the confusion of how I was doing it. But I could also feel Luffy’s happiness skyrocket from how cool it looked as I came closer to the merry. I made it on board, and everyone celebrated my success, and our escape from the Navy. “That was so cool!!” “That’s awesome!!” Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper were all excited by what I managed to pull off, and I could feel an overwhelming sense of relief coming from Robin. I smiled at her when we made eye contact. It was nice to feel how much she cared for me.

 

Robin’s emotions then twisted into embarrassment as she went off below deck. “Alright!!! Let’s continue our adventure!!!” Luffy cheered with all of us cheering right behind him.

42