Chapter 7 – Mother, like daughter (♥)
1.7k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Father!” a young voice comes from the door that is open a crack, luckily it’s heavy not allowing the person quickly access to it.

I quickly put on the body suit and visor while Gabi is only able to put on her skirt before the young girl waltzes into the room without a care, she has short curly black hair and a cute button nose which suits her appears.

“Gabi, Maggie said that father returned. Is he here?”

“Lamai, it’s rude to talk like that before father. He’s right here.”

The young girl continues walking forward while looking around the room, “Well you heard mother talk. I’m just following her instructions. Sorry father.”

The young girl looks to me as though I’m an after thought in her sentence as they gossip about me, I want to say something but hold my tongue as Gabi speaks.

“Things might end up changing after the solstice.”

“Mum said she wants to leave before then as she found someone to protect you.”

The young girl arrives near the two of them near the couch, she looks down at the ground as Gabi speaks.

“What did you want father for?”

“Oh yeah, umm… I think an official left a letter about something important… and I wanted something but first I wanna ask something.”

“What do you want to ask?”

“Is that your underwear on the ground?”

Gabi and myself look to the ground where the little girl is pointing, it’s at the edge of the couch seemingly kicked up by the thing that just happened. No one moves as Gabi speaks calmly to the young girl.

“it’s an old pair. Don’t worry about it, you don’t need any money as you’re not going out anywhere so make sure you’re practising the rituals.”

“They’re boring” the young girl pouts to her sister as I stand there awkwardly having not spoken during their exchange.

“You have to do them otherwise the lewd demon will get you… You don’t want that.”

The young girl smiles briefly before shaking her head scared, “No I don’t want that.”

“So practise the rituals and join our god, the lewd god will like girls like you.”

“But sister… I heard that girls of the lewd god have a tell-tale mark.”

“What’s that?”

“A drip down their leg.”

“That’s stupid, don’t listen to them.”

“You have it though.”

“You think I’m part of the lewd god religion?”

“No but…”

“No butts… you should go pester Mum while I help father with something.”

“Fine but I’m going to raid your stash, stop me if you’re not part of the lewd god group” the young girl runs towards the large doors and exits them just as quickly as she arrived, a few moments of quiet later I turn to face Gabi.

“You did well, I’ll be leaving tomorrow.”

“Don’t leave me behind…”

“I’ll be staying around for some time and given what happened I don’t think we’ll be parting ways for some time.”

Gabi smiles to me deeply while I look at her, her legs give way as she collapses on the couch.

“I’m fine, leave me be for awhile. I think you need to see Mother.”

Gabi holds her hand up to block my view of her face as she sits on the couch, I step away giving a glance back to her where she’s looking quite strangely and with a complex feeling.

I pull out a wine glass and prepare the same elixir as before and return to the previous form as Lord Castille, the noises in the hallway aren’t unnoticed as the young girl comes running up in the hallway excited.

“Father, you need to give me some money. Mum said.”

I shake my head, “I have none.”

“You have some in your bedroom.”

“No I don’t I spent it all. I’ll talk to you later I need to speak to your mother, where is she?”

“Mum? She’s… upstairs in the recording studio I think.”

“Ok thanks, I don’t have any money so don’t follow me.”

“Fine, cheapskate” the young girl walks away muttering under her breath.

I walk towards the stairs that lead upwards, the grand majestic stairs with a multi-layer chandelier in the hallway lighting up to the ceiling revealing the majesty of the house compared to the dull suburban house entrance he was in previously.

I walk up the stairway and down one of the hallways on the upper level before standing at a doorway, it’s completely silent yet according to his memory it’s correct.

The door is silent as I push it open looking at what’s before me, a large chested woman is standing with her back turned behind some glass as a young man is standing at the control panel.

“Yeah Missus C, that’s the way, lean into it and feel it. You got it. Ok we have enough but you can keep going if you wan” the young man releases a button on the console before him and turns around looking at the doorway and spotting me.

“Yo Mr C, what’s up?”

“How is Madam Piatlias?” I ask in question looking closely at his response.

“Ol Missus C, Letty is fine, she just recorded some sweet beats for the single she has been recording. It’s just about done but who cares about singles these days bro, she’s crazy. You gotta speak to her.”

“No one can speak to her… though I need to now. Are you leaving?”

“In a few minutes, if you wanna have the studio for some private time then don’t worry as I won’t look” the young man winks at me causing me to shake my head but smile, this man can take things relaxed.

I walk towards the door still wearing the survival suit without the helmet, my form returned to that of the old man Mr Calliste and his floppy skin yet with his own strange mystique that could get these women.

I open the door and open it, Madam Piatlias does not notice me as I step forward and close the door she contiinues to speak her song.

“If you wish to rub me that way, I don’t want it that way, so make sure you rub it that way, what way? That way…”

A non-sense song about nothing but somehow her voice makes it pleasing to the ears, II stand there for a moment before she notiices me and stops her song looking at me with furrowed brows.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m just admiring your ability, you truly have a way with songs. Something about your ass providing all that it needs?”

The middle-aged woman before him blushes and looks away, “Never you mind that sort of stuff. You never come here so why did you come now when I’m just finishing up my most personal single?”

“No reason, I just wanted to listen to it.”

“Liar” Madam Piatlias turns around, her shoulder length blonde hair swayed by her ears.

“Yep I’m a liar” I say while walking forward and into her vision range, “everyone is. I still want to know what you’re up to.”

Madam Piatlias opens her eyes and looks at me, a vicious glint flickers inside of it as her red eyes stab back at me, “I’m recording something that will provide while you don’t. You should know that much.”

“Oh that… are you worried about the Solstice stuff?”

Madam Piatlias nods her head, I walk forward and give her a hug patting her on the back while softly speaking, “Don’t worry about that, just enjoy the now.”

A few moments pass as I hold Madam Piatlias closely to me, “Call me Letty…”

I feel a tug on the back of my survival suit, a familiar downward motion can be felt as the rear support gives way.

“Letty, what are you doing…”

“Markus is gone so let’s…”

“Let’s?

Madam Piatlias or should I say Letty immediately tugs down my suit, I am almost dazed at her efficiency as she stands before me and immediately gets to work.

Her hands give it a few twists and it’s immediately as solid as it has ever been, I have only been in this form a few times and this is the first time that it has truly been aroused upon this woman before him doing these few moves.

Her piercing red eyes look up at me with a smile on the face, “I always know what you like,” she says before placing it inside her mouth.

It immediately feels pleasant, tugging in the right places the pulling in the others and the delicate balance of following where it leads versus holding still, this mouth before me knows everything about pleasing this body yet it doesn’t bring much satisfaction because it’s not me.

It’s the old pervert that owned this body, the old lord that would take thousands of virgins for himself each ceremonial time, deflower them and dispose of them simply to keep them scarce.

I enjoy the feeling of this woman's mouth but I need more, I need to take the lead so I pull her away from me and simply announce, “Are you ready?”

“For?” Madam Piatlias asks before noticing my motions pushing her backwards towards the large stool in the corner.

She nods her head giving my the all clear.

I place her down on the stool and seat her down ripping open her pants.

Letty’s eyes go wide at this but she doesn’t say anything as I get to work licking and probing the already well lubricated entrance, this time it isn’t for pleasure it’s simply for the next stage as I stand up again.

I give Madam Piatlias a kiss and pull away, “Ready?”

She nods her head, I use one of my hands to aim myself while using the other to steady it and enter quickly and deeply.

Letty lets out a deep moan, “UNH.”

I pull out and thrust in again, this time pushing deeper, she lets out a deeper moan, “UNNH.”

I pull out and push in even faster but don’t let her recover and pump several times, each time she’s left breathing sharply before I pause leaving to exhale finally before thrust in sharp several times.

Each time focusing on a different spot, a different crevice.

Letty reaches out for me and grabs hold of me shoulder as she leans forward bringing her motions in sync with mine bringing a deeper sensation, she doesn’t care about anything as I thrust and she pushes back away it.

Our breathing becomes heavier as we each near the finish, it is almost over as quickly as it began when a sound on the window comes out snapping me out of my trance but Letty continues to thrust and gasping.

Her body starts convulsing as I spot someone on the other side of the glass, it’s Lamainaitipi who is standing there with a large smile and mouth some words.

I shake my head at her and point to my ears causing the girl to walk away from the window.

I shake Letty still attached to me, “Lamainaitipi is coming so snap out of it.”

“Lamai? What? Oh what? Huh? We’re doing this? What will I tell Gary…”

Letty immediately jumps off while I’m left with question but before I can ask them Lamainaitipi opens the door walking in proudly, I can only hide my shame and hope it settles down soon.

“What do you want Lamai?” I ask the young girl with a pleasant tone, ignoring the middle-aged woman now shying away from me.

“I want money, you know that.”

“Yes I do, what do you want right now?”

“Money, Mum tell him or I’ll tell him about your boy–

“Shh,” Letty interrupts the young girl by rushing over and shutting her mouth but it confirms some suspicions.

“Your mother can take whatever money she wants, I still have as much as I did the last time you saw me a few minutes ago.”

The curly haired young girl squints at me before smiling strangely, “Ok.”

I frown but ignore it, Letty no longer seems to want to look at me so I decide to leave the recording room but I hear the two of them having a quiet conversation as I’m leaving.

“Mum, Gary said that he’s getting rich at the opening. Isn’t it tomorrow?”

“No shush, we cannot talk about that.”

I smile to myself as the door finally shuts, people’s true nature will reveal itself and it’s not hard to fault this person but it’s hard to swallow when it’s you going through it… despite how short you have been that person.

I walk into the empty hallway and wonder if Gabi would be up for round two when I suddenly feel tired, I enter the first door and fall asleep on the bed for an unknown amount of time.

16