Chapter 9 – Striking a fool down, then downing a fool (♥)
590 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This has some genderbend, futanari and 'yuri' I guess, just putting this up here so no one is blind-sided by it...

We walk through to the next room where we’re greeted with a much smaller room this time, able to see the other side of it clearly yet that brings a new issue as the remains of the previous group are left here clearly visible strewn about the floor… and the walls and ceiling.

Freshly piled chunks of flesh and meat, remains of body parts and organs remain in a large pile in one corner while red covers most of the rest of the room.

I frown while Tabi steps behind me looking around the room, “What happened?” she asks.

“I think the guy that remains here can tell us, why don’t you come out saving me from having to fish you out…”

I speak firmly to the empty room, nothing changes causing Tabi to step closer to me while whispering, “Is there really someone here?”

I nod my head, “If they don’t want to come out then I’ll force them out.”

A mass of red energy gathers around my body, Tabi’s breathing becomes laboured as she feels the change in the atmosphere while I gather the energy in my hand and feel about the space, feel for the person hiding in the layer between the normal and secret realm.

My fingers run through several hundreds of realm layers before they stop, “Got you.”

I clench my hand and yank it down, a glowing figure appears in the air falling from the sky straight onto the ground, Tabi and myself look at the newcomer dressed entirely in black.

“Why did you keep hiding? I knew you were there.”

“No follower of the Spectral Illusion Demon has ever been found when we’re using our realm piercing hiding ability, who are you!?!”

“Can’t you see that I am Lord Castille?”

“Liar, Lord Castille is a follower of the Skull-Altar, his energy is one of necromancy while yours is the pure energies of the netherworld. Who are you?”

I squint my eyes, “What do you know about netherworld energy?”

“I only know that it’s the purest form of cold energy in the world. The embodiment of an evil energy that all of us covet so why don’t you share with us? The Spectral Illusion Demon can help you maintain your position as Lord Castille.”

“No thanks but I am curious, if you covet the energy then do you have a source of it?”

“Why would I know that, I’m only a beginner inner disciple. Only people that belong to the upper circle will know that, let alone have access to it.”

“Oh then you’re fairly useless” I say while shaking my head.

“How dare you disparage the Illusion Sect, I’ll show you what it means to mock us!”

The black figure’s body glimmers for a moment before it disappears completely from where he stood.

Tabi moves closer to my back grabbing hold of it while I don’t move at all, I simply close my eyes while I wait for this fool before me to do what he needs to.

A metallic sound comes from my left, I don’t look at it as I step backwards dodging a strike to my head from the right.

A shadowy black blade misses my head cutting the air before my eyes.

I smile as the black blade disappears, a silvery short blade appears in front of me as if it’s floating in mid-air.

It jabs at me twice yet each time, it simply hits the air.

A clink comes from above us, I turn around and pull Tabi into my body closer.

She initially struggles but a split moment later, her eyes go wide as the sound of air being cut apart comes from behind her head.

She leans into my chest harder but this simple move was enough to ruin the fun and games, it’s one thing for me to mess around with enemies like this while by myself but when I’m escorting someone, I have to ensure nothing happens to them.

“Do you think you can protect her? You think you will be able to save her? You impostor!”

I look forward to where the voice came from, the black shadowy figure reappears but this time he’s not alone as another figure appears beside him, then another one and another one.

Over 20 black figures have appeared surrounding Tabi and myself, “Thousand Illusion Illustrious Strike!”

All the black figures speak at the same time launching their attack in unison, Tabi shrieks while I smirk.

“That netherworld energy will be mine!” the black figures shout as their blades strike down.

My hands still wrapped around Tabi’s back, I raise one of my hands and click my finger.

The moment this happens a sudden shift occurs, the space around me begins to fold over itself thousand and thousands of times as it expands each time. The effect isn’t see able at first but it expands in an instant.

The bubble doesn’t stop growing as the space around us is destroyed taking everything with it, this includes illusions or anything else within that space. It hits the wall and stops growing leaving behind a blank slate of a room devoid of all the previous remnants.

It’s a spotless room but Tabi is still tightly hugging me, “It’s fine now,” I say softly.

She lets go and looks up at me, her gaze holds mine for a moment before she looks around the room, “Wow you even cleaned it… Lord Castille certainly wouldn’t do that sort of thing. Could you change back into that other form?”

“Sure, I guess the disguise was seen through too. I wonder how that person did it.”

I take the refill flask out of my pocket and pour a drink in a wine cup, the clear-ish liquid fills the room with a delicious aroma but I don’t leave it out long as I drink it down.

Tabi watches my closely but as I’m wearing the survival suit, she can only see my face change shape and my body size change slightly. She watches in amazement as I become the same gender right before her eyes.

“Wow, I can hardly believe it.”

Tabi says as she touches me face, her delicate touch over my cheeks, nose, lips and finally ear cause me to feel electricity up my spine suddenly.

This isn’t unnoticed by Tabi who leans forward touching our cheeks together, she’s slightly taller than me right now and whispering in my ear leaving me view of her short black hair loosely tied up still.

“You’re much softer and nicer like this. Can’t you stay like this?”

I want to tell her that this isn’t my true form even but it will probably come up before too long, I don’t even know how long this form will last myself and eventually I’ll run out of the elixir but for now I’ll be able to hold it indefinitely atleast.

“Nope. My form isn’t fixed and I’ll even adopt a higher one someday.”

“Aw… well… that fight…”

“That fight?”

“It did this, give me your hand.”

I give Tabi my hand which she fishes out of the survival suit and places it on her body, it takes me a moment to realise she has placed it on her groin. My hand is resting against a warm space between her legs that is just getting even warmer.

She begins to push my fingers in a damp part, “It particularly did this… you did this…”

She pushes my fingers harder, I take over as I speak to her now resting against my body again, her face right beside mine.

“You said you still hurt.”

“I do… so just this much…. Harder, rub it properly.”

I try to oblige but she takes my hand and fixes the motion, focusing my movements on a particular spot then another in an order. I can feel her hot breathe on my neck as her nostrils flare.

Her entire body is getting warmer while my body is feeling strange too, I ignore it and focus on Gabi.

Her body begins to perspire and a wet sound comes over the room as she begins to grind herself against my hand, she shortens her breath and grunts, “Go. Hard.”

She places her own hand by her own special place and rubs her pleasure centre, my hand is down there too still working but back seat as the young woman before me leans back and looks me in the eyes.

She focuses on them as I can feel her rubbing increase, my own body feels hot watching this display as her gaze is locked on mine until I feel her body twitch for a moment then shudder.

Tabi’s breathing becomes heavier as she rests against me, her head on my shoulder for a moment before she backs away unsteady on her feet.

I pull my hand away and look at the now damp fingers, a string of fluid can be seen going between them while a spot of something else can too… showing that she truly is still hurt, I look at her where her entire face is flushed.

I feel my face going red as I look at her but she breaks it by stepping forward, her face comes forward and firmly places a kiss on my lips.

Her lips are wet and salty at first, but then I feel her tongue part ways and probe its way in for a moment before retreating back as though she got scared.

I return the favour during the kiss and send my tongue in probing, prodding and making its way in.

Our action lasts a moment before I feel her hand climbing up my survival suit, I feel her fiddle about with the zip.

I attempt to stop her yet it’s not in time as she reaches it and pulls it down allowing the suit to fall away leaving me naked in this ancient temple room that was just filled with dead bodies, the helmet bounces on the floor as I look at Gabi who has stopped away from me.

“We don’t have time–

“Where’d your thing go?”

Gabi asks as I try to explain that I need to focus on what’s coming up, when all she can do is point down to my crotch.

I look down there too but can’t really see anything, “What’s the problem with it?”

“Where’d the boys thingy go?”

“Boys thingy? Oh… I don’t know.”

Gabi gets down on her hands and knees before me and looks at my crotch up close, “It looks like a normal one.”

Her finger pokes into it, this sudden foreign intruder is unexpected causing me to be unsteady on me feet but Gabi uses her other hand to steady me.

Her finger slightly probes in further focusing on the sensitive spot, a feeling of pleasure yet pain comes over my body as her fingers continue for a few more seconds before they stop.

She pulls them away and looks up at me, “Can you bring it back?”

“We don’t have time as we don’t know what’s coming up…”

“Have some fun.”

Gabi brings her face forward and licks the outside of my female parts, it’s a strange sensation initially but as her tongue settles in and parts things away, I feel it much more intensely bring a whole new wave of sensation.

I become unincredibly uneasy on my legs as her tongue gets to work, I lift up one of my legs allowing her to get easier access. She takes this as the hint to get to work further as she focuses not just one one but but everything it seems.

A soft moan comes out of my mouth, “Oh.”

I lean on her head as her breath tickles my hairless region, a cold breeze sends a strange chill up my spine yet I cannot but bring one of my hands up to my chest and feel that too.

The large size breast feels nice and almost hurtful as I knead it, a light pinch and tug at the end combined with the sensations from below cause my legs to weaken as I struggle to stand up pushing my groin onto Gabi’s mouth.

She uses this as a chance to run her teeth against me, this sharp yet soft sensation almost sends me over the edge as I feel electricity come over my back causing me to take a step back and release Gabi from under me.

My breathing is heavy as I look at her, my body feels wet and sticky yet nice. These sensations are so strange and they shouldn’t be affecting me so yet they are… are feelings at this level so, can they affect a being such as me?

Gabi is on her hands and knees, she is licking the fluid from around her lips while the rest of her rest is still damp. Her eyes are narrowed as they gaze at me intently, I can feel that she wants more of me yet I know it’s not time.

I go to speak yet my body feels hot, I want to relieve it with this young woman before me…. She wants me to so why not?

A strange sensation comes over my body as I focus on it, a familiar sensation that becomes stronger and stronger which I do not fight yet as I walk over to the girl still kneeling before me.

“You’re not done” I say as I stand before her, she smiles and moves forward and licks once or twice before a change occurs.

The strange sensation develops further and further until the male member appears, it’s fully enlarged and ready to burst.

“There it is…” Gabi says as she gets to work sucking and licking on it.

Each sensation sending a wave of pleasure over me that is almost over as quickly as it began but I hold it back.

Her movements are delicate and intricate with each one hitting the right tempo and requirements.

I place my hand on her head and get into the movements too, she uses this as a signal to work with them sucking and letting go with my hand.

I thrust into the moist warm throat once and hold it there pulling it back allowing her to breath.

I pull it almost all the way out, Gabi jerks her head upward causing her mouth to scrape it sending a wave of sensation up my back.

I thrust in involuntarily then out, in and out then…

“Here it is” I say as I release my load, I’m down her throat but she allows me to stay there and finish up for a moment before I pull it out of her mouth, a trail of white fluid is coming out of her mouth as she look up in a daze.

Her eyes move forward and grab my deflating member and lick it a few times to clean it up before it disappears into nothing leaving me in the normal female form.

Gabi is kneeling before me in her sticky clothing, a trail of white fluid coming out of her mouth as I stand before her naked in my young female form, the breeze returns sending a chill up my spine this time it’s not pleasurable.

A wave of fatigue washes over me but I push it off and look at the young woman before me giving her a smile.

“You look rather nice like that but I wish we could have done more.”

Tabi audibly licks her lips before she speaks, “Well at least it didn’t taste bad.”

I smirk and shake my head, putting the survival suit on while looking at the remains of the fancy noble clothing which is covered in all sorts of fluids at the moment.

“You ready to walk?”

“I wonder what’s next…”

I begin walking towards the door when Gabi catches up and holds my hand, we both walk side by side towards the next room.

yeah...

7