Chapter 11
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It seemed stupid that Adam chopped off his own arms to the crowd watching the fight, but it was the smartest thing to do since now the yellow acid wasn't connected to him, and his arms were free to regrow unrestricted.

Adam's arms started to regenerate, coming back like they were always there, surprising the crowd and Anna.

"Well, that's annoying, but surely regenerating makes you tired." Anna's eyes glowed, but it was different from how they usually shined. Her eyes, changed becoming like that of a snake, and her canines elongated. She charged at Adam, a pure gold substance dripping from her sharp canines.

Since Adam had already shown his power, he didn't mind using it again. The secret was already out, and he wouldn't be able to keep it hidden in the future. It was impossible.

Adam's eyes glowed too, as a thick layer of blood covered his whole body. The blood moved, shifted as it took the shape of armor.

Anna looked at Adam. He looked intimidating, but she knew that the "armor" he had on was just blood. She jumped, turning as she extended her leg and threw a kick at Adam's head.

The blood kept moving and shifting as a pair of horns appeared atop Adam's head. He wasn't sure why, but these horns would always appear every time he took on this form.

The blood armor hardened as Anna's foot made contact with his head, stopping the kick, but Anna reacted quickly, attacking again with her fist aimed at Adam's chest.

Adam assessed Anna's strength. She definitely packed a punch and was strong, but she wasn't strong enough to destroy his blood armor.

Anna didn't let up, sending a barrage of kicks and punches towards Adam, all of them coated with her yellow acid.

The armor sizzled from the acid, but it would be fine. The acid wasn't strong enough to overcome the armor's self-regenerating capabilities.

"Is that all you have?" Adam asked, taking all of her attacks without so much as a scratch. How could he get one with his armor protecting him?

Anna was taking deep breaths as she took a quick break from attacking. She still had her trump card, but Adam's armor was stopping her from using it. From the looks of it, the winner of the spar had already been decided.

Deciding to end the spar, which had dragged on for too long, tendrils of blood emerged from Adam's back. Controlling the tendrils, Adam sent them towards Anna's limbs, restricting her movements greatly as they pierced through her bones and flesh like butter.

Adam was about to tell her to forfeit, but he could see the look in her eyes. Anna would never forfeit. The only way she would accept a loss was through battle, so he would do exactly what she wanted.

Using the tendrils of blood, Adam brought Anna face to face in front of him. Adam raised his right arm. He was planning to end the spar with a simple move, a punch.

The blood at his hand hardened, increasing the strength of his punch. With one movement, Adam drew his arm back and swung it at Anna's head.

The punch echoed throughout the training facility, and a robotic voice boomed out.

"The spar has ended."

The crowd cheered for Adam. Their cheers were heard throughout the building.

One guy with long, orange, and red hair walked towards him. "What is your name? You who beat Anna."

Adam undid his armor, the excess blood being re-absorbed into his body. "My name is Adam."

The man grabbed Adam's hand, raising it in the air. "Adam is the winner!"

"Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam!" The crowd cheered their loudest.

They knew how strong Anna was. Her powers were annoying. She had a gas that limited movement and if exposed for long enough, would knock someone out. If that wasn't already annoying to deal with, she had a powerful acid capable of making someone disappear in minutes. If that wasn't enough, she had a potent poison that only needed skin contact to kill someone. Adam beat her, leaving without a scratch on his body was unbelievable to them as they thought he was just a newbie.

"Interesting. Donar found someone interesting this time," a mysterious figure said while inspecting Adam. "Do research on this Adam person. I want to know exactly who Donar found."

___

"Morgan! Long time no see. What brings you here to America? And New York of all places," a jolly woman said.

The woman was the personification of beauty. She had long blonde hair tied into a bun. Her skin was pale and perfect as it shined under the sun. Her skin had no imperfections. Her figure was the very definition of an hourglass. Her chest was big with only pieces of cloth covering her nipples, and her waist was thin, thinner than the most beautiful models that Earth had to offer. Like her chest, her ass was just as, if not bigger. The size and shape of them are capable of captivating all the men on Earth.

Morgan Le Fay sipped her cup of tea. "Europe was just getting too boring. Staying a few hundred years in one spot isn't healthy for the mind. I'm sure you'd be familiar with it, Aphrodite."

Aphrodite giggled. "I know exactly what you mean. Good thing something exciting is about to happen. You've heard the rumors, right?"

"I've heard rumors here and there, but you know that rumors cannot be trusted," Morgan said.

"Yes, but this one is true. Tell me, what do you know about the Apocalypse? Many cultures have a name for it. The Armageddon, Ragnarok, but they all mean the same thing, the end of the world," Aphrodite said.

"I'll have to be honest. I don't know much. Compared to you, I have only lived very little, but the rumors I've heard is that it isn't the end of the world, but the coming of a new one," Morgan said, refilling her cup of tea.

Aphrodite nodded. "That's the basic gist of it, but I'll get into the specifics. Right now, it is only a small percentage of Earth that have access to Aether, but the Apocalypse will grant everything the blessing of the Aether."

2