Chapter 6 – He’s here…!!!
49 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 – He’s here…!!!

“Not bloody, but the end result is the same. This is the best schooling ever!” Emanuel sent the cash towards a number. He hired someone to hire someone. And everything worked as he imagined.

“And they will trace nothing but the chunky chief.” Emanuel chortled. “Both scoundrels will learn their lesson.”

He still remembered when that police chief scared Cleo until she fell ill. Back then, his neighbor hit his window in an accident. Cleo spoke with the neighbor to pay, which ended up in an argument, but the latter cried when she couldn’t outspeak Cleo. After all, Cleo was fluent and knew a bit about laws.

Thus, when that piggish son-of-a-bitch made a sudden stroll around the neighborhood, he only saw the crying neighbor and his incensed wife. So, he thought his wife was a bully.

“That fucking pig became aggressive and even wanted to inspect my house! What a retard! Do you want an inspection? I’ll give you a fucking inspection!! From the bureau that is!!!”

Emanuel called it off before because he didn’t want trouble. Yet today, not only he punished one of his son’s bullies, but he also implicated that fatso!

“What goes around, comes around!” Smiled Emanuel.

But his happiness only lasted for a brief moment.

“Why the hell are you here, Emanuel? Have you changed your manuscript? If not, get lost! I don’t want to see you!” His boss’ hoarse voice thundered into the office.

Emanuel gulped. He had thousands of manuscripts in his house. All of them were even better than the designs the company has.

But who would believe him if he said it was his?

Despite only being an engineer, his company tasked him to work as an architect, which was already against professionalism. He enjoyed drawing anyway, so he agreed.

With practice and accumulating thousands of techniques, Emanuel knew for sure he was on the very top of the drawing world if not the best. Yet, he had to be low-key because he had no license nor certificate to publish his Obra Maestra.

“Kuk. Why I forgot I don’t have anything? Okay, next week I’ll go with a good drawing. I’ll make his jaw fell on the ground.” Emanuel started laughing, which earned him a good number of stares from the pedestrian.

“Let’s go, there’s a crazy person in a suit.”

Emanuel gave a wry smile. He really didn’t like himself when he got lost in thought because he always ending up embarrassing.

“So… what’s next? I’ve cut their heads. They’ll be only a headless chicken. The Noodle guy is the same as that Poopy though, adopted by Mother Teresa and grew up in the street. I’ll save him for the last because of what he’d done.”

“But the chubby guy is a bit tricky. He was only friends with these street rats because he had nothing to do. He actually has a good background. Riches always make a family branched out into two sides of the spectrum: the good roots and the rotten fruits.”

“Weeds are easier to cut. But a tree? Sturdy and I have to consume an extensive amount of energy just to do so.”

“Almost reach a secretarial position in the government… Attorney Jimaol, the head lawyer of City Q.”

Yet Emanuel grinned even though he was facing an immense wall!

Lawyers? He put a super spicy sauce on the Chief Justice’s coffee, making the latter shitting for the rest of the court hearing. Politician? He even dared to lay a hand on a president of a different country before. Aba!

“At least when I did it, it’s only as far as a prank. But, if ‘he’ does it… I can’t imagine the consequence.” Emanuel became worried again. “I have to pick up the pace or else, ‘he’ will be in the driving seat.”

Right there and then, he decided to fetch his son. He had no work so why not spend his time with the latter.

“Shall I buy ice cream? Hmm. He got toothache not long ago and his mother already bothered me not to give him anything sweet anymore. But I like ice cream too!” The man wanted to cry, but tears didn’t want to come down.

“This is the curse of having a sweet tooth yet got problems like toothaches, and tonsillitis. My family even has a history of diabetes and high blood.”

“Bleurgh. Help!”

Just as Emanuel glimpsed the school building outline, his ears perked, detecting a call for help. From the corner of his eyes, a young lady laid on the ground with a bunch of girls surrounding her. She looked pretty bad, as blue and red mixed on her ashen face.

“Please!” Lilia reached her hands out whilst being dragged headfirst. Their destination seemed to be the corner, out of the CCTV’s view.

The man continued as if he didn’t see her, however.

Lilia’s face became pale white, and her screams echoed for a long time.

Emanuel felt unbothered by what just happened. The worst that could happen to her was facial disfigurement. Blackmail stood on the spectrum of the least punishment ever. So, there was no need to panic, just anyone’s everyday awful shit.

But when Emanuel beheld the incident occurring in front of him just as he entered the gate, something snapped inside his head.

His son, Illinois, was lying on the ground once again. But this time, his face looked lifeless… with his twitching body and a bunch of bills scattered around him.

The man’s eyes cracked. He watched the pig prancing beside his son, alongside a few bodyguards. Worst, no one, even teachers and guards, seemed to notice the commotion and they circumvented around them.

The laws... morality... not even a squeak muttered as everybody went separate ways while an atrocity happening just in front of their nose. Moreover, he also just saw one a while ago, and now the same thing happening to his son... 

A lock inside Emanuel just opened, and a never-ending malevolence gushed out like a flooded dam! A rage so intense that it got imprinted in the sky, making every passerby looked above!

Everything became too silent. Even birds froze in the air before falling to the ground with a loud thud.

“If I don’t destroy hell… who will if not me?!”

And then, Emanuel unleashed the greatest strength he ever pulled since he was born!

Despite the obvious weight of the bully, he fucking strangled the latter up in the air! Like a baby pig squealing from fear!

“Help!!!”

And then... Emanuel screamed the loudest and craziest shout he had ever done!

“HELP!!!” The bodyguards, the teachers, the security, and the students—all of them just stared wide-eyed as they witnessed the bully’s face went from pink hue to color blue. But the greatest impact was still the man screaming for help, despite being on the verge of killing the former. A naked contrast.

The bully fainted while visible on his putrid eyes the fear, shame, hate, and scorn towards the man. He wanted to shout that ‘it should be his line’, but darkness soon consumed him.

Then there was a click and a flash of a camera, capturing the ‘man’ in all his splendor. Manic eyes, teardrops, red face, blurred hairlines, and a twisted smile. He resembled a human no more.

But the entire world didn’t know… and had no intention to welcome ‘him’.

5