Chapter 12 – Investigator Supreme
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12 – Investigator Supreme

“Supreme is here!”

Everyone in the office stood up and saluted the man entering the premises with large strides. A female became starstruck and the papers in her hand fell. Men arched their backs and put fawning smiles.

“Have they got him?” Supreme paused and asked the person in the lobby.

“Y-yes, Sir.” The newbie male cop’s voice trembled. With throat parched and sweaty hands, he felt hot. He knew he didn’t like men before. Yet this time, his boundaries teetered to collapse!

“Thank you.” Supreme smiled.

Many hearts pounded at this moment. Men grew crazy that they weren’t females! While females reacted like drug addicts!

Perfect looks, amazing aura, magnetic voice… he seemed a personification of beauty!

Though the second he entered the interrogation room, he became a soldier marching to battle! His grey jacket resembled silver armor. Eyes like a hawk, shooting a penetrating gaze! And his suitcase became his weapon – a sword and shield! But the most noteworthy was the very moment he put his pen down on the table! Like a judge, a jury, and an executioner, he towered at his seat despite the police chief being larger than him!

The room temperature dropped at an exponential level! Though, the man opposite him sweated bullets. The biting cold sweat trickled down, chilling his spine and thoroughly waking all his brain cells!

But the police chief knew that although his brain worked faster than before, it didn’t help him. Instead, it created a jumbled mess of thoughts inside his skull!

“I’m Supreme Lopez. Nice to meet you.” The police chief still felt scared despite Supreme’s gentleman-like attitude.

“I-I-I… I’m Allan Bryan.”

“Why do you betray your own country?”

“No! I’m not!” The police chief forgot his fear and slammed the table.

Yet, Supreme only stared him in the eye. He took his suitcase and brought out a lot of papers, mounting them into a large pile. Manuscripts, blueprints, documents - anyone inside and outside of the interrogation room glanced at it and trembled despite not seeing the contents. All of them had been briefed that the country’s technologies and information got stolen! And now, seeing such an amount, their eyes became red, and wanted nothing but to rip this despicable traitor into shreds!

“Gouge his eyes out! Damnable bastard!”

“Execute him!”

The entire department made a ruckus. Even the reporters waiting outside could hear it. Some of them even had an insider, and soon understood the noise. Even those who liked slinging mud at others, their love for their county got awakened from this moment! Their face hardened, and promised they would cover the best report ever!

Supreme locked his hands and continued staring at the police chief’s soul. “The entire country… and even the world knows now. There’s no need to hide it.”

The police chief still looked adamant with his claim. “I’m innocent! There’s someone framing me!”

Supreme picked a document in the middle of the pile while giving him a side glance.

“Looking at your portfolio, you didn’t do anything aside from making your belly larger. A little bit of corruption I might say.”

Allan nodded, but he was quick to shake his head. “Damn. That means I’m affirming the bad things I did!”

A hint of derision appeared on Supreme’s face. “It doesn’t matter. What matters is your son had a debt, a mountain of debt!”

When the police chief heard it, he stumbled from his seat. His face became pale white. He knew he was corrupt, but he used his brain so that his name remained clean. Policing made him grew more careful.

But not his stupid son. Both of them always ended with a fight, almost tearing each other apart on many occasions. If ever, he wanted to kill that bastard! And he thought the latter had the same intention. Sure enough, it looked like he did something, something major!

His already mushy brain became liquid. Saliva leaked out of his mouth knowing that his world became fucked. He didn’t need to think with his toes that no matter whether he argued and pleaded innocence, he would take responsibility for his son.

“My son, you really framed your father? How devious of you! Ahhh!!! I wanted to kill you!!!” The police chief screamed.

The already waiting officers at the door ran beside him and threw him to the ground.

People nodded at Supreme with a respectful expression. The Police Director General appeared and saluted at him. “You are the great son of this country,” making Supreme smile in response.

He did it again, they thought. Only one day and he already uncovered everything. This piece of shit won’t be able to go out to see the sun anymore!

Supreme stood up, knowing this person was finished. But he also knew this wasn’t the end of it. There were many underlying mysteries involved in this case!

“Not the father… also not the son! Whoever did this created a perfect scenario so that everything makes sense!”

“The world is a good place to live. So, sharks, reptiles, tigers, eagles, and vultures fought for glory. Bugs, on the other hand, could only crawl their way for survival!”

“A good place for those with fangs and claws, but those small and weak… they are not even prey! They are just pebbles on the ground! And these terrifying creatures built their kingdoms from these pebbles!”

“A miserable place to hide. That’s unless the bug evolves to a higher lifeform! Hiding won’t save you. Only by fighting and fighting, you can change your destiny!”

“The frog croaks, the dog barks, and the rooster crows. But no matter how mighty their sounds, only the lion roar could make anyone submit!”

“A true epitome of a good place for those with power!”

Supreme gripped his suitcase. “I am a lion! And that’s why I have my pride! I can eat by imprisoning these creatures while protecting the bugs as well!”

“I hope the day comes that this world will be a good place for the bugs.”

“Thus, no matter who is the mastermind, I will find you, pluck your feathers, remove your fangs, declaw your greatest weapon, and rule over as your fear!”

“Fear me!”

Supreme’s shadow lengthened. His footstep firmed and his back shouldered the heaven!

He is a lion… a supreme creature!

...

3