Chapter 93: At The Cafe
21.2k 8 177
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Two days… master, you know what we have to do, the final and the most important woman you need to make yours, are sure that two days are enough for that?}  

No, two days are not enough if I go by our current plan, we will have to make a few changes to it.   

I will fill you in later…    

Kate remains in my arms for a for a few more minutes, crying, before finally calming down.   

“I will not let you go through this for much longer, Kate. I promise to get our revenge on that bastard as soon as possible” I say, rubbing her back.   

Kate gives me a small nod before slowly backs away and wipes the tears off her cheeks.   

“N-No, I shouldn’t have let this get to me. Once everything is done, I can tell everyone the truth and break up with Alex. Things will go back to normal,” she says, plainly telling this to herself more than me.   

“Yes, I am sure everything will be fine. Anyway, is it really as bad as it seems? You know, are people being really mean to you?” I ask anxiously.   

“W-Well, all of my friends are giving me a cold shoulder, b-but I think it’s only because they are in shock that I could be like… like how Alex’s portraying me,” She says with a little whimper.   

“O-Other people are a little worse; they are calling me vulgar names and making fun of me. E-Especially guys… they are asking me to… that’s why I didn’t come to school yesterday.”  

…   

Those bastards…  

“I am sorry,” I apologize again, anger bubbling inside me again.   

“No, it’s not your fault. Anyway, I think I should go home for today. I will call in sick or something,” she says while shaking her head sideways.   

“Yeah, I guess that would be better. And don’t worry about the lessons, I will arrange a recovery class for you. I am sure that Princess Leena will listen to this small favor of mine,” I assure her.   

“Thank you, Jacob!” Kate thanks me once again before leaving the room.   

 

 

 








 

 

 

The rest of my time in school went by pretty normal. As Miss Laura was a little late, no one questioned me where I went. Well, except Ryan and Leo, but I told them that it was just nature’s call.   

After that, we went to the grounds and I practiced with Leena as usual. To my surprise, she happily agreed to give a couple of extra lessons to Kate. Though I admit putting her into a really good mood before asking (by performing the water blade spell splendidly).  

On my way back home, I explained the changes I am making in the revenge plan to the Black system, and Black fine-tuned it for me. I became a bit more confident to go through our revised plan after this.   

Reaching home, I went straight to my room, changed clothes, and came back downstairs to eat some food under the cool and observing gaze of Maya who, as promised, is keeping a close watch on me since the day she saw me and Riley having sex in the P.E. storage room.   

On the other hand, to my pleasant surprise, Layla kept talking to me in a little extra affectionate and suggestive way after the lunch, clearly wanting to spend some quality time together with me in her room, to which I obliged much willingly.   

Then finally, I went to my own room, picked up my phone, and made a call to Arora, asking her to meet me in a cafe instead of her house according to my revised plan.   

“But Paul, I will only do it in my house, when my mother is close by,” she told me clearly.   

“I am not inviting you to have sex, Aurora. I just want to talk to you something about important,” I answered patiently.  

“Something important? What is it?” she asked.  

“Meet me in the café and I will tell you,” I said.  

Still sounding a bit doubtful, Aurora finally agreed.   

 

 

 








 

 

 

Right now, I am sitting inside a small, cozy-looking cafe named “Bite and Beans”, waiting for Aurora to arrive. It’s already 5:30 P.M., that is, half an hour after she usually reached her house from college.   

“Sir, have you decided on your order yet?” A pretty waitress dresses in a chocolaty-brown and caramel-colored uniform asks politely.   

“Eh… Two coffees, please,” I answer.   

She responds with a curt nod, taking a note on her pad.   

“Please wait for a few minutes,” she says.  

The moment the waitress turns around to leave, I hear the door of the café opening up again. Looking back, I see Aurora entering inside while taking off her black sunglasses.   

“Woah…” I mutter unconsciously.   

She’s dressed really stylishly in a low-cut plain white T-shirt (pronouncing her breasts), tight denim jeans, and white sneakers.   

Unconsciously, I find my looking her sexy body hungrily, feasting on her gorgeousness. And I am not the only one, almost all the men present in the cafe are gawking at her, much to the displeasure of their female partners.   

“I see, now you are regretting to call me here, aren’t you Paul?” Aurora asks with a laugh, settling herself in front of me.   

Most of the men are glaring at me with jealous and hateful eyes now. Though some still seem totally bewitched by Aurora. But she’s ignoring all of them and looking only at me, greatly amused.   

“Why do you think I am regretting to call you here?” I ask, confused.   

“Well, the way you are staring at me— I think you wish to have me in bed with you right now rather than here,” she answers with a giggle.   

Damn…   

“I would be lying if I say that’s not true,” I admit truthfully.   

Aurora laughs again.   

“Anyway, what is this important thing you wanted to talk about?” she asks, her lips still twitching a little.   

“Yeah, about that…” I lower my voice, turning serious.   

“You see, my name is not Paul. It’s Jacob.”  

…  

Aurora frowns at me, a smile still lingering on her beautiful face.   

“Your name is Jacob?” she asks, lowering her voice as well.   

“Yes, and also, I am not Alex’s friend,” I say truthfully.   

“You are not!? Then who are you!?” she asks, looking greatly alarmed all of a sudden.   

“Well, about that…”  

 

 

 








 

 

 

“I… I never knew that my brother is an asshole in school as well. Though I am not surprised, I admit. But seriously, I am sorry you have to experience all those horrible things because of my brain-dead brother,” Aurora says, looking at me apologetically.   

I have just finished recounting the bad history between me and Alex to her, including all the major evil things he has done to others as well. The coffees which I ordered earlier are placed in front of us now, cold and untouched.   

“No, you don’t have to apologize for that idiot. He did all this,” I say with a shrug.   

“I guess… Bust seriously, did he— did he really do that with his girlfriend?” Aurora asks, pursing her lips.   

“Yup,” I answer.   

“I am ashamed to have a brother like him,” She says, looking disgusted.  

“Anyone would be. Now, the reason why I am telling you this is because I need your help, Aurora,” I say in a serious tone.   

“My help? For what?” she asks with a frown.   

“I want to get revenge on him and I need you for that. Kate, his girlfriend, is also with me in this. You want to punish your brother as well, right?” I ask.   

“Yes, I really do, but is your plan severe enough for him?” she asks doubtfully.   

“Oh, yes… Yes, it is…” I answer with a wide grin before starting to tell her about my plan in full detail.   

…   

“Are you serious!?” Aurora asks in shock the moment I finish telling her everything.   

“Yes, I am,” I answer, satisfied with her reaction.   

“B-But don’t you think it’s a bit too extreme?” she asks fearfully.   

“I am surprised that you are saying this. Weren’t you looking for a “severe” enough punishment for him?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.   

“W-Well, yes, but this is…” she says uneasily.   

“Well, if you insist, I can let him off a bit more easily. It’s just that he won’t get what he deserves that way,” I say with a shrug.   

…   

Aurora looks at me for a few seconds without blinking. To my delight, I can see a conviction building inside her eyes.   

“No, you are right. The revenge should be extreme, he deserves it,” She says.   

“I am glad that you understand,” I say with a smile.   

Of course, I never intended to let Alex get off easily even if Aurora would have said otherwise…  

“Now, shall we go? I think it’s time for the brothels to start opening up.” 

 

See Mrs. Kremer’s Charater Picture on my discord!

177