Chapter 100: The Fish And The Bait (Part-3)
23.8k 22 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Yay! Chapter 100! We have reached a mile stone! This chapter is more that 3.2k words long, equivalent to 2 big chapters or 3 small ones! Enjoy!

 


“… What? Riley? When did she…? And who’s that guy?” Alex mutters, surprised.  

Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see him struggling just to get up from the bed, probably to get a better look at the screen. It’s clear that the pill has started to work.   

“Damn… Why do my arms feel so heavy?” he wonders.   

With much difficulty, Alex raises his upper body and leans back on the headboard while Riley and I continue our kiss. She seems to be going all out, seemingly using all the tongue technique she knows.   

And honestly, it’s a lot for a relatively inexperienced guy like me to keep up with. So, I am just letting her do what she wants while enjoying the feeling of her lips and tongue.   

“Wait… Is that? No, no way that’s him…” Alex mutters, looking horror-struck as he realizes the identity of the man kissing Riley— me.   

“That’s our cue…” I whisper, separating my lips for a split second.   

Immediately, while still kissing, Riley and I move our hands and start unclothing each other. She unbuttons my shirt and unzips my pants, while I take off her top and pull down her shorts.   

Once both of us are down to our underwear, Riley climbs on top of my lap and whispers…   

“Let’s try out that chair position we talked about yesterday, shall we?”   

“Ohoho, for sure,” I answer immediately.  

Giving me a wink, Riley goes on to remove her bra, revealing her modest breasts along with her dark-red nipples, before starting to grind her crotch against my cock erotically.   

Damn… I will get erect in a second with this.   

“Come on, put it in my—”  

“Ha… Hahahaha!”  

Suddenly, Alex starts to laugh hysterically, forcing me to turn my focus on the T.V. again.   

“Is this for real!? That slut really lowered her standards so much that she’s fucking apes now!? Seriously, she should just tattoo “Public/ Animal Toilet” over her cunt!” he says, continuing to laugh.   

Riley frowns in anger, but she doesn’t say anything to this. Instead, with quick hands, she shifts the base of her panties and pulls down my underwear. Then finally, she places my stiff cock against her wet pussy.   

“Let’s start!” she mutters before lowering her waist and swallowing my cock with her meat-hole.   

F-Fuck…   

The well-developed folds of her pussy are warm and moist, wrapping around my penis strongly— pleasuring it from every direction. This hole is worthy of being called exquisite.  

To make this blissful feeling even better, I cup her tits in my hands and squeeze these soft mounds strongly— forcing Riley to issue a soft moan.   

“Heh! And this bastard…”   

Alex spats once again, though his comment is directed towards me this time.   

“I wonder how much he offered that slut to ride his prick. And surprisingly, in this expensive brothel. I bet that he sold both of his kidneys, though I am not sure if a monkey’s kidney is worth that much.”  

But for some reason, Alex is not laughing anymore. In fact, quite opposite from that, I can see anger flashing in his eyes, almost as if the earlier laugh was nothing but a farce.   

“But still, I need to show that fucking whore her place. She refused to come to my house yesterday, and now she’s banging this bastard. I need to teach her a proper lesson…” He continues, growing angrier.   

“Tomorrow… I will ask her again tomorrow. And if she refuses, I will call the guys and carry her to my house forcibly. Then, after giving her a few good punches to beat some sense into her, I will let the guys fuck her until she faints, all her holes broken beyond repair.   

“Yes, I will do just that. And then, she will understand not to sleep around with people I dislike…” He says with a grin.   

Sigh…   

Clearly, Alex doesn’t care that Riley is sleeping with another man. He’s just angry about the fact that she’s sleeping with me.   

Honestly, I don’t really like Riley’s personality that much, but this bastard is going too far with his imaginative plan to “teach her a lesson”.  

And it looks like Riley shares my opinion— she’s literally shaking on top of me in anger, her hands clenched into fists. Adding to this, the speed of her waist has also increased greatly, so much that she’s basically taking out her anger on my cock.   

Shit! I will cum if she keeps on going like this.   

Instinctively, I move my hands and grab her thick ass, trying to slow her down— but sadly, the result is negative. Her ass is so soft and meaty that instead of restricting it in place, I start playing and kneading it.   

Fuck it! I am goner already, might as well enjoy ejaculating inside her.   

“Ask me something about that piece of shit,” Riley whispers suddenly, sounding as furious as she looks.   

“What?” I ask, confused.   

“Anything, ask me anything about me and him. Loudly,” she repeats.   

“O-Okay,” I answer.   

Well, this might take my mind away from this pleasure…   

“I… I heard that you were dating Alex?” I ask the first pathetic thing that comes in my mind.   

Instantly, Riley’s eyes gleam and she gives me a triumphant smile. Hearing his name, Alex has also stopped speaking to listen in, intently at that.   

“That loser!? Oh, hell no!” Riley says loudly with a savage laugh.   

“I mean, I was thinking about dating him at first, but I don’t think I will be able to keep up with his weird fetish anymore,” she says.   

“Fetish? What fetish?” I ask.   

“SHUT UP, BITCH!”   

Out of nowhere, Alex shouts on top of his lungs. For a moment, I thought that my eardrums will actually burst.   

I glance at the T.V. again. Alex is fuming with anger, thrashing his arms and legs but couldn’t move from his place at all.   

“A really repulsive fetish actually. I was really skeptical about it, but Alex was insisting on doing it so much that I was forced to give in,” Riley says, her voice getting a little shaky from riding me this fast as well.   

“Give in to what?” I ask.   

“DON’T TELL HIM! YOU PROMISED! DON’T UTTER A SINGLE WORD AFTER THIS, WHORE!” Alex shouts, thrashing even more wildly.  

“Alex’s got piss fetish. He loves to get pissed on his entire body after sex—, especially on his face. He never asks me to do it in school but at his house? Every. Single. Time.   

“And to be honest, I was ready to somehow keep up with it at first, but not anymore. The simple truth is, that son of a bitch is a weirdo and I hate to take part in his disgusting fetish,” Riley says, making a repulsed face.   

For a moment, Alex and I stare at her in shock. And then, for the first time in my life, I start howling with laughter while having sex.  

“YOU, CUNT! JUST WAIT! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!” Alex curses, louder than ever.  

“AND WHY THE FUCK CAN’T I MOVE!!??”  

Both Riley and I continue to laugh some more— but we abruptly stop after a few seconds. The pleasure at the base of my cock has reached its peak, and Riley also seems close to an orgasm.   

“I… I am cumming!” She says, hugging me at the last instant.   

“Me too…” I grunt.   

Smacking Riley’s butt loudly, I thrust my cock hard inside her pussy before starting to ejaculate globs of semen. At the same time, Riley also reaches an orgasm and her body starts convulsing over me.   

After the ejaculation is done, both Riley and I fall back on the bed— her on top of me— to catch our breath while occasionally giggling. I can feel both of our sex fluids flowing down to my balls and dripping on the bed.  

…  

Suddenly, I notice the absence of Alex’s voice and look up to at the T.V. to see what happened— only to find a blank screen staring back at me.   

*It’s Evelyn. I turned off the television and the sound. Are you guys done? If so, then Riley, please come out if the room. *  

Evelyn’s voice comes from our ear-pieces.   

“Yes, we are done,” Riley replies.   

Slowly, she gets up from the bed and picks up her clothes.   

“I still cannot believe that Alex’s got a piss fetish,” I say, suppressing another urge to laugh.   

“Yeah, and I was not lying about being disgusted by it— I nearly puked a couple of times when he opened his mouth when I was pissing on his face. I only kept up with it because he’s really popular and handsome. A big mistake, if you ask me.   

“Anyway, sex with you was enjoyable. And I have a strange intuition that you are going to be really great at it after some practice. Well then, have fun with others!” Riley says, wiping the cum leaking from her pussy with some wet wipes before leaving the room.   

Fufufu… I found a really amazing secret about Alex. Just the thought of revealing it to the whole school makes me want to jump with excitement.  

Well, I will think about this later. Right now, it’s time to fuck his current girlfriend, Kate— or, that’s what Alex’s going to think I am doing.   

In sad reality is, I won’t be having sex with Kate. Alex will just see her entering the room, and giving me a long, passionate kiss before the screen of the T.V. in his room will go blank. We will then play a slideshow of the intimate photos of me and Kate that Riley shot in the P.E. storage room the other day.   

True, it will be a lot less impactful than him actually watching me fuck his girlfriend live, but I am not sure if Kate is really ready to have sex with me yet. I saw how reluctant she was the last time.   

Of course, she will say yes if I ask her directly, it’s for the sake of our revenge. But I don’t want to force her to do it with me. And the reason is quite simple— I kind of like her and want her to be mine in the future.   

So, while this is unfortunate, I won’t have sex with her today.   

Suddenly, the door of the room opens up again, and to my surprise— Arora enters inside instead of Kate.   

“Hmm? Where’s Kate?” I ask, confused.   

“She said she wants to come after me,” Arora answers, walking close to the bed and sitting down next to me.   

“And why’s that? We decide on the sequence earlier. The family will come later,” I say with a frown.   

“I don’t know the reason. It’s just that… I-I couldn’t wait for my turn, so I agreed at once,” Arora says, blushing a little.  

Hmm… But Kate’s part is really brief. Why would she want to go after Aurora?   

“Oh, well, never mind then. I will ask her when she comes,” I say with a shrug.   

*Okay, I am starting the audio and television again. Get ready. *  

Evelyn says, and the next moment, the trashing, half-naked figure of Alex appears on the T.V. screen once again.   

“— OUT! LET ME OUT! I CANNOT MOVE—”  

He stops mid-shout, clearly distracting by T.V. turning on again.   

Fufufu, now, watch as I fuck your sister in front of—  

Suddenly, a pair of hands hold my face, and next moment, I feel a really soft and plump sensation on my lips— Arora is kissing me.   

Nice, I like it when women are proactive…  

She wastes no time to open her lips, take out her tongue, and invade inside my mouth. And, as everyone knows, there is no way I will be left behind when an inexperienced girl is trying to take the initiative. I also kiss her back furiously, tasting her sweet saliva while intertwining my tongue together with hers.   

“Wait… Don’t shit me now…”   

Alex’s voice enters my ears. His mouth is hanging open and he’s staring at the T.V. as if he couldn’t believe his eyes.   

“ARORA!!!??  What the fuck is she doing here!?” Alex says, sounding shocked and confused.   

“And… AND WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH THAT BASTARD!!??” He shrieks.   

Oh, he recognized his sister, that’s our cue…   

I start moving my hands towards Arora— but stops mid-way. Now that I think about it, I really don’t even feel comfortable showing that asshole Arora bare skin, let alone her privates.   

I know that he’s her blood-related brother, but still, I don’t want him to see her naked.   

“Hey, I think we should—”  

“Jacob, can we continue the rest under the covers, please?” Arora whispers her request, cutting in-between.   

“You stole the words out of my mouth,” I say with a smile.   

Together, we lift up the bed cover and enter inside.   

“Undress me…” She says.   

I give her a quick nod and start removing her clothes one by one. As she’s wearing just a simple frock and top, stripping her takes almost no time.   

The only downside of being under the covers is that I cannot feast my eyes on her completely nudity, but I don’t mind it that much— I have already seen her naked before and there are going to be a lot of opportunities to do so again.   

“Can you take me from behind?” Arora asks, her eyes wet.   

“Behind?” I ask.   

“Yes, like this.”  

Shyly, she turns around to lie flat on her stomach.   

“Oh, the “plain” position? Sure!” I answer enthusiastically.   

Hastily, I climb on top of Aurora, accidentally lifting the sheets too much in the process and revealing her protruding butt to me (still hidden from the camera), and rest my erect dick between her soft thighs.   

“HEY! DON’T YOU DARE HAVE SEX! DON’T YOU DARE DO IT! AURORA, YOU FUCKING BITCH! DON’T FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER!” Alex shouts.  

“Please, hurry up, Jacob! I cannot wait to feel you inside!” Arora urges me, wriggling her thighs to stimulate my cock.   

Well, who am I to say no to that?   

I move up my cock and rub it against Arora pussy for a few seconds.   

Woah, she’s literally soaking down there. Did she get wet just from thinking about having sex with me?   

Well, who cares, it’s better this way…   

Slathering my cock with her love juices, I place it against her honey-pot, before slowly it sliding inside.   

D-Damn…   

Having lost her virginity just the day before yesterday, Arora’s pussy is extremely tight. While Riley’s pussy was amazing because of its well-developed folds, Aurora easily makes up for it with her sheer tightness.   

“Haa… Ahaann… I can feel… your hot thing inside! I was waiting for it! I love it! I love you! I love you so much!” Aurora moans loudly.   

I can tell that she’s being a bit more dramatic, being under the influence of the “love” magic from the Beast’s scent and everything… but well, fuck it!   

I grab Arora’s bare tits from behind, rubbing and pinching her nipples, before starting to slowly thrust my cock in and out of her wet snatch.   

“Yesss… Yessss….”  

Her slim neck looks so sexy that I couldn’t help but kiss it. The same goes for her spotlessly smooth back. For a few seconds, I remove my hands from her tits just to stroke her back.   

As the sound my crotch slamming against Arora’s ass and her coquettish moans resounds in the room, I notice that Alex has gone quiet again.   

Wait, did they turn off the T.V. again?   

While continuing to plow Arora, I turn around to take a look at the T.V. for a moment.   

…   

Holy shit… hahaha!   

Alex is just starting at the screen, her expressions murderous — red eyes, flaring nostrils, and contorted mouth.  

“Fucking whore…”  

To my joy, he decides to speak again. Though he’s not shouting this time.   

“I should have guessed already. My sister— no, she’s not my sister anymore, a slut like her cannot be my sister— No, this bitch, Arora, is whoring herself like that cunt, Riley, to make some shitty money. And that bastard bought both of them somehow.   

“Yes, that’s it. I will have to make this whore attend the lesson I will give Riley tomorrow. My friends will turn both of them into beaten-up cum-dumpsters with their fists and cocks. Yes, that’s what they deserve. And this bastard Jacob— Just wait, I will make him regret being born in this world!” Alex says angrily.   

Yeah, rave… rave as much as you want, piece of shit. Let’s see what you can do after today…  

Unlike Riley, Arora doesn’t seem to pay much attention to Alex. She’s still happily moaning underneath me while declaring her love— clearly unaffected by what Alex said.   

“Jacob… You are close, I can tell… Inside… Cum inside!” Arora begs.   

Woah, I am indeed close to ejaculation.   

Pistoning Arora’s vagina continuously, I can feel the pressure building inside the base of my cock once again. But I have to hold this pressure for a while…   

Forcing my hand under Arora’s thighs, I reach her pussy and start stimulating her small and erect clit. Instantly, Arora’s body jumps up a little and she issues a really loud moan.   

“Ahaaanh! Yes, right there! Rub it right there! It feels so good!”  

Yup, that’s the spot!  

As expected, after playing with her clit for just a couple of minutes, I can already feel her starting to shake under me from pleasure— she’s going to reach an orgasm as well.   

The timing is also perfect become my balls will literally burst if I try to stop the ejaculation anymore. For my grand finale, I slam my cock inside Arora’s pussy with all my power and rub her clit as hard and fast as I could…  

“F-Fuck! I am cumming! Take all of it inside!” I grunt as semen start to explode from my cock.   

“It’s so hot… Naahan… Fill me up!” Arora moans, tremoring from her orgasm as well.   

After a full minute of emptying my balls inside Arora’s cunt while she moans continuously— and immensely enjoying each and every second of it— I finally drop down and hug her tightly.   

She also turns around to give me a peck on my cheek, the after-glow of sex is clearly visible on her face.   

Damn… The sex felt great even with that bastard Alex watching us.   

Oh, that reminds me…   

I turn around. As expected, the T.V. is blank again.   

*I want my turn— Ahem, I-I mean, Evelyn here. Arora, your turn is over, please come back.*  

Evelyn says, sounding a bit breathless for some reason.   

I begin to move away from Arora so that she can get up, but she grabs my arm.   

“At least let us cuddle for a while, she demands.   

*We cannot waste time Arora, or even I would have— Ahem… We don’t have time, the mission is more important. You can cuddle later.*  

Evelyn replies.   

“Hmph… Fine,” Arora says with a pout before starting to gather her clothes and wearing them.   

Once fully dressed again, she gets up from the bed, gives me a quick kiss, and leaves the room.   

Hah~  

Finally, it’s Kate’s turn. Let’s find out why she wanted to come third… 

 

See Evelyn's Charater Picture on my discord!

194