Chapter 101: The Fish And The Bait (Part-4)
23k 18 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door of the room opens up once and Kate enters inside. She took much longer to arrive than Arora did. In fact, I was even beginning to wonder if she’s having second thoughts about this.   

“Hey, you wanted to come third, any specific reason?” I ask the moment she sits down next to me.   

“No, I was just preparing myself,” She answers, looking strangely determined for some reason.   

“Preparing yourself? But we don’t have to do anything much, you know. I mean, it’s just a kiss, we have done that before. Then, after that, it’s just the slideshow of the photos we clicked the other day,” I say with a shrug.    

“Eh, Jacob… about those photos, I don’t think we should use them,” Kate replies.   

“Hmm? What do you mean?” I ask, confused.   

Kate takes a deep breath and squirms a little before speaking.   

“Y-You see, photos are not much believable, are they? They can be edited to show anything. I-I think we should… We should just do it live,” she answers stutteringly.   

…   

“Wait… You want to have sex with me!?” I ask, my eyes opening wide in surprise.   

“Yes— I-I mean, no… I mean… T-That is…”   

Kate’s face turns extremely red. She looks just like a cute little tomato right now.  

“I am really confused, Kate. Is that a yes or no?” I ask seriously.  

“H-How about this— after the kiss, w-we will get inside the covers like you and Arora did, and act like… like certain things are happening inside,” she says hastily.  

Things are… what?   

I continue to stare at Kate for a few seconds, unable to understand what she means by this. Then suddenly, it hits me.  

“Oh! So, you are saying that we should act out having sex, not actually do it, right? And as it will be under the covers, Alex won’t notice anything wrong! That’s brilliant!” I say, impressed.   

“Yes, that’s it. To make it more realistic…” Kate says in a low voice, turning her face to look elsewhere.   

“Great! Evelyn, you heard the change of plans. Start the T.V.!” I say, lightly grabbing Kate’s shoulders to get in position.   

*Okay, there you go.*  

The next moment, the T.V. turns on and Alex appears on the screen again. As I was hoping, he’s still red from frustration, trying really hard to move his limbs while rudely demanding help.    

“YOU SHITTY FUCKERS! GET ME—”  

Exactly like the last time, he stops mid-shout, getting distracted by the television.   

“….”  

Annnnd… he becomes speechless.   

Here we go again!   

Getting my cue, I close the distance between Kate and myself, and lightly kiss her on the lips. Different from my previous two kisses with Riley and Arora, I don’t immediately start invading her mouth with my tongue, but instead, I focus on enjoying the pleasant sensation of her plump lips against mine.   

And seeing how Kate’s breathing is slowly getting roughened, I can tell that she’s liking this slow kiss as well— which is quite an achievement, considering how nervous she is right now.   

“…. No, this is impossible,” Alex mutters.   

Instantly, I look at the T.V.— only to find Alex staring back, looking horror-struck.   

“No… NO… NOOO…. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!”  

He screams out the last three noes on top of his voice. In fact, the last one was so loud that it actually made me flinch.  

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? WHY IS KATE HERE!? NO, GET AWAY FROM HIM! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND! GET AWAY, YOU CHEATING WHORE! GET AWAY!” He shrieks.   

Fufufu…   

“Let’s do this,” I whisper, separating from the kiss.   

“Okay,” Kate replies, giving me a small nod.   

Taking our time, both Kate and I move to the center of the bed and get under the wrinkled covers, lying side-by-side.   

“Alright, I will get on top of you and start moving my waist, okay?” I tell Kate.   

“Wait a second,” She says, hastily moving her hand under the covers.  

What is she doing?   

“Hey, what are you—?”   

But before I could complete my question, Kate pulls out the one-piece skirt she was wearing, and throw it next to the bed. But she doesn’t stop here, her hands dive inside the covers again, moving around a little, and this time— giving me an even greater shock— takes out a matching pink pair of bra and panties.   

Holy shit…   

Unless she took them out of her secret three-dimensional pocket (like a certain blue robot in kid’s cartoons), Kate’s completely naked right now.   

“W-Why did you strip?” I ask in a hushed voice.   

“Just… Just to make it look more realistic?” she answers, reddening further.   

“But if this makes you feel uncomfortable, I will wear my clothes again…”   

Kate’s voice trails off.   

Make me feel uncomfortable? You’re kidding, right?   

“Of course not,” I reply, unable to hide my perverted grin.   

And it seems like Kate’s actually correct about the realistic part because the instant Alex sees her clothes dropping to the floor, he starts shouting like a madman.   

“YOU LYING BITCH! YOU FILTHY CUNT! YOU NEVER LET ME EVEN KISS YOU, AND NOW YOU ARE GETTING NAKED FOR THAT FUCKING WHORESON!? I WILL CUT YOU UP IN A THOUSAND PIECES, YOU SLUT!”  

…   

Can this shit fucker tone it down a little?   

My ears are starting to hurt…   

“Listen, Jacob,” Kate calls me, not even giving the impression that she heard Alex.   

“Yes?”  

“Can you take off your underwear as well?” she asks, fidgeting.   

Earlier, while waiting for Kate to arrive, I wore my underwear back again.   

“Well, if you insist. But to be honest, I don’t think that Alex will show any entertaining reaction seeing my underwear,” I say with a shrug.   

“No, I don’t mean it like that,” she says, chuckling a little.   

“Don’t you think that it will be too obvious if we try to fake our moans and stuff? S-So, I was wondering if I could give you a… you know… a handjob?” She asks shyly.   

“What!?”  

“Just to be more realistic, of course! A-And you can touch me down there as well!” she adds quickly.   

Woah…   

A handjob from Kate!? And she wants me to rub her pussy as well!?   

Damn… my lucky day just got luckier.  

“Sure, I love being realistic!” I answer, bursting from joy.   

Without any further delay, I take off my underwear and get on top of Kate. As I was expecting, the covers lift up just like before, revealing Kate’s beautiful tits and cute cherry-colored nipples to me. Even though these mounds are moderate in size, their shape and softness are literally top-notch.   

Damn, just the thought of touching them is enough to make blood fill up my cock…   

Immediately, Kate also opens up her legs, allowing me to settle in-between properly. From Alex’s point of view, it must look like we are getting in the missionary sex position (hmm… we actually are, aren’t we?).  

“YOU PRICK! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!? SHE’S MINE! I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH TO TAKE HER VIRGINITY! NO ONE ELSE CAN TAKE IT! YOU HEAR ME!? NO ONE! I WILL RIP YOUR COCK OFF, BASTARD! BACK OFF!” Alex screams.   

Hahaha!   

Don’t worry, I won’t take her virginity… Not today, at least.   

“Let’s start,” I whisper.   

Lowering my face, I start kissing Kate again— a bit more fiercely this last time. She also responds more actively, kissing me back while lowering her shaky right hand down towards my crotch simultaneously.   

At first, her hand backs away just after touching my cock for a split second— as if scared of it. But then, she gathers some courage, and finally grabs my member.   

On the other hand, me being me, I touch her small slit without any hesitation, properly feeling up of her womanhood. Kate even leaks a small moan when I brush my fingers against her tiny clit.   

Damn… Hairless and silky, just like I remember it.   

What a great pussy…  

“Start moving your waist, Jacob,” Kate says with wet eyes, clearly getting aroused.   

Wait…   

Now that my hand is actually down there, I can tell how close our nether regions are— my cock is barely a couple of inches above the opening of her pussy.   

“Let be back off a little, if I start shaking my waist right now, we might accidentally perform actual intercourse,” I warn, starting to move backward.   

But immediately, Kate wraps her legs around my waist— restricting me from moving.   

“Kate!? What are you doing?” I ask, surprised.   

“I-If you are that far away, it won’t look much realistic—”  

“Please don’t pull that on me again! Believe me, if we continue like this, things will get a lot more realistic than you want them to be!” I say, unintentionally sounding a little stern.  

Both Kate and I stare into each other eyes from a few seconds, completely ignoring Alex’s curses and threats in the background.   

“And what if I want things to get that realistic?” she asks. 

 

See Evelyn's Charater Picture on my discord!

187