Chapter 106: Meeting Of The Permanent Women (Part-1)
22.3k 28 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Zakira? Hey, I know that you can hear me,” I say, raising my eyebrows.  

“Hmph!”  

Giving me a quick side glance, Zakira instantly looks away with a pout, ignoring me.  

Sigh… 

The school is over and currently, Zakira and I are walking to my house together. A few meters behind, her bodyguards are closely following us in a black car. Thanks to her father knowing about me, Zakira can at least meet or talk to me outside the school freely (not because he allows her, but because he couldn’t stop her).  

In fact, I even asked Zakira if we could just travel in her car— but she politely ignored me, preferring to walk while throwing constant glares and “Hmphs” at me after every minute or so.  

And what did I do to deserve this? 

Just like with everyone else, I told her that my system is the special one and thus, I have multiple female partners. A few days ago, one of these female partners decided to hold a meeting today— asking me to invite her to my house.  

Since then, Zakira’s been in a really angry mood like this— furiously muttering something incoherent, though I could still catch some words like Vampires, Blood Bond, and something that sounds like “monopoly”. 

Why would she talk about a board game now?  

Sigh… Anyway, at least her anger didn’t stop her from following me after school, that’s a plus. Though maybe, it’s only because she’s my slave and cannot refuse me.  

{Don’t worry, master. I don’t think that Miss Zakira will stay angry with you for long.} 

I certainly hope so…  

Oh, and welcome back. Why didn’t you speak to me yesterday in the brothel?  

{I just didn’t want to disturb you during such an important task, master. Though I wish to congratulate you for its success.} 

Thanks! And you helped me a lot so congratulations to you too. We gave that bastard Alex what he deserves!  

{Yes, master. And as always, I am glad to be of use to you.} 

“Hmph!” 

Suddenly, with yet another “Hmph”, Zakira stops moving.  

“What, you decided not coming with me anymore?” I ask with a frown.  

“Hmph!”  

She jerks her head, looking at my direction but her eyes are set above my face.  

“Where are you…” 

I turn around, only to find that we’ve already reached my house.  

Shit, I didn’t even notice…  

But still, how does Zakira know that this is my house?  

Hmm… I don’t think she will answer me now, but I should ask her about this later (I can force her to answer but meh…).  

“This is my house, let’s go!” 

I don’t know how, but I could tell that Zakira is feeling quite nervous and reluctant all of a sudden, though she doesn’t voice it.  

*BRRRR* 

As expected, as Maya is most probably still hanging out with her friends, Layla is the one to open the door.   

“Jacob, you’re home! Rebecca came half an hour ago, she seems nice—”  

Layla stops speaking the moments she sees Zakira standing behind me.  

“Oh, so she came with you…” she says coldly.  

“Eh… Yeah,” I tell her with a nervous smile.  

This is the part I was worried about— Layla doesn’t like Zakira at all. She made this fact very clear to me when I told her about the meeting today.  

First of all, Layla was exceptionally shocked when I told her that Zakira is my permanent woman— something I have been holding off from her until now.  

And I do have a proper reason for that. Layla knows everything about how Zakira kidnapped me and almost killed me in her literal bloodlust— I just didn’t want her to worry about me.   

But now, I had no choice but to tell her about this. And thus, while Layla did agree to meet Zakira due to my insistence, she’s not happy about it exactly.  

“Hmph!”  

Zakira also scowls at Layla, though her nervousness is still there. 

“Okay, okay, let’s get inside everyone,” I say hastily, entering the house.  

Both Zakira and Layla stay behind me, sparks flying between them.  

“So, where is Rebecca?” I ask, trying to sound a bit cheerful.  

“In the living room,” Layla answers, her tone softening towards me.  

Phew, at least she’s not angry with me…  

Entering the living room, I find Rebecca sitting on the couch, nibbling on Layla’s homemade Choco-chip cookie. On the table in front of her, there are some other snack places as well along with soft drinks.  

Well, Layla certainly greeted Rebecca warmly… 

“Jacob, we were waiting for you!” Rebecca says, standing up the moments she notices me.  

“And you must be Zakira, correct? Nice to meet you…” 

She says, waving at Zakira, though not very enthusiastically.  

Zakira just frowns at Rebecca in confusion— she probably expected a similar reaction like Layla’s. 

Well, to be honest, I did tell Rebecca about how Zakira and I met, but… eh…I toned down it down… a lot.  

“Please, sit down everyone. Let’s start the meeting,” Rebecca says in a rather serious tone, sitting down herself.  

Layla quickly grabs my hand and pulls to the other side of the couch. Seeing this, Zakira gives yet another “Hmph” and drops down on the sofa with her arms folded.  

For a few seconds, the three women just look around, as if evaluating each other. Then finally, Rebecca takes a deep breath and starts speaking again.  

“I know that this is a little awkward for all three of us, but please try to cooperate because the reason why I have called you to this meeting is very important,” she says, looking at both Zakira and Layla alternatively.  

“The man whom all three of us love, and the one who is the reason why we are here today is in great danger. Neither of you knows about this, but only a few days are left before Jacob dies,” she tells them.  

“What!?” Layla asks, her eyes completely round.  

Even Zakira is looking really shocked by this news. Her angry expression finally fades away and she stares at Rebecca sharply.  

“What do you mean Jacob will die in a few days!? He looks perfectly fine to me,” she says, frowning.  

Damn… 

This is a bit unexpected for me as well, I didn’t expect her to talk about my system. 

“Rebecca, I don’t think this is a good idea. There is no point in making them worry—” 

“No, Jacob. As your lovers, all of us have equal right to know what’s going on with you! Especially when your life is on the line!” Rebecca insists, cutting in-between.  

“J-Jacob, what she said… Is it true?”  

Layla asks, suddenly looking frightened.  

Shit…  

From what I just said, it’s easy to guess that something’s definitely wrong.  

“No way…” Zakira mutters, looking scared as well.  

“Please, calm down a little. I will tell you everything, but just wait a moment,” Rebecca says. 

The next instant, she closes her eyes, concentrating for a few seconds. I can already tell what she’s doing…  

“T-This is… What have you done? I cannot feel any magical presence outside this room,” Zakira asks, surprised.  

“It’s my skill: anti-magic barrier. As it can even stop the magic radiating from the secondary system towers, we talk freely about our systems now,” Rebecca answers.  

“Really!? I have certainly heard of anti-magic barriers before but this is the first time I have seen one that could do this… I wonder how…” Zakira says, looking confused yet immensely impressed.  

“That’s not important right now! Please, can we talk about what’s wrong with Jacob!?” Layla asks impatiently.  

“Yes, yes. With the barrier on, Jacob can help me explain as well. So, let’s start…” 

 

 

 








 

 

 

Rebecca and I finally finish speaking and silence falls. Layla is staring at the ground hard— breathing heavily, her face completely white as if she’s sick, and her body visibly shaking. I place my hand on top of hers, trying to calm her down. 

Fuck, she’s cold…  

Zakira is looking somewhat similar as well. Her hands are covering her mouth and she’s staring at me with fear and concern— not a trace of anger in her eyes anymore. In fact, once again, due to some unknown reason, I can tell that she’s feeling really guilty for her earlier behavior.  

And honestly, it’s not surprising seeing that she knows mostly everything about my system now. 

“I understand how both of you feel, I was in a similar state when Jacob first told me about this,” Rebecca tells them sincerely.  

“But please understand that this is not the time to lose hope or be scared— this is the time to take action and be optimistic. We still have around sixteen days left before the timer ends and more importantly, there is one thing in our favor— Jacob actually knows a way through which his system can be fixed. This is the main motive of this meeting.” 

Slowly, Layla and Zakira look at Rebecca, a streak of hope in their eyes again.  

“Jacob needs to perform all the point-earning methods, both permanent and level-specific, numerous times. There is a chance that after the completion of one of these methods, his system will revert back to its original state, free of the glitch,” Rebecca says.  

“And thus, it goes without saying that we, Jacob’s permanent women, have the most crucial role to play in saving him. We will have to make sure that in these upcoming sixteen days, his point-earning methods are completed as many times as possible.  

“And for that, we will have to have sex with Jacob wherever possible, whenever possible— in his home, in school, or even when he’s anywhere else outside,” She continues, taking a deep breath again. 

“To put it bluntly ladies, there shouldn’t be a moment when our man’s member could stand up and there isn’t a woman to take in inside herself.” 

 

See Evelyn's Charater Picture on my discord!

187