Chapter 109: A Cute And Deadly Request
23.4k 17 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…   

I see…  

So, this the next level of fucked up things that can happen to someone.   

If I die, all the system-dependent countries will go to war, deplete their war resources and man-power fighting among themselves— basically tilting the power balance of the world greatly towards the system independent countries.   

And as Zakira said, this will only happen because a human country is going to be involved. If, for example, vampires declare war on Elves or Beastkins, no other countries will meddle in their affairs unless they are requested officially.   

But the position of humans is a bit different from others…   

Even though we are inferior in magic than all the other countries, we make up for it in some other ways. The land on which the human countries are settled has the biggest reserve of natural resources, such as fossil fuels, precious metals, etcetera— things magic cannot produce easily.   

Adding these natural resources to more than sufficient availability of labor work due to the large population— humans have prospered as much as any other country in terms of the economy.  

But apart from economic gain, these abundant resources provide protection to the human countries as well— from our neighboring species, that is.   

How?   

Well, it’s simple, it’s the play of power again. If any of the magically powerful countries get full control over our resources, they will become much more wealthy and powerful than everyone else— again, disturbing the internal balance of power among the system-dependent countries.  

Taking the example of the current situation, if the humans and vampires go to war and no one interferes, Vampires will certainly win— gaining control of our lands in the aftermath.   

But well, obviously, other countries won’t let that happen no matter what, they will surely interfere…   

Those who are already really powerful, like the Elves, will support human to stop the Vampire from getting ahead of them, and those who crave more power and influence, like the beastkins, will support the Vampires in exchange of a portion of our lands.   

And thus, an all-out war will break…   

“This is bad… This is really bad…” I say worriedly.   

“You think!? But that’s still not the worst thing. I bet you anything that the system independent countries will seize this chance as well and launch an attack on all of us again. Millions and millions of lives will be lost…” Zakira says sadly.   

Millions!? The fuck!?  

“Damn, I never knew that my life’s that important. It’s such a scary yet strangely— I don’t know what to say— giddy sort of feeling?” I say, shivering a little.   

“Eh… Jacob, you do understand that the war will break out because of my death, right?” Zakira asks with a slight smile.   

Tch…   

“Yeah, yeah, you are the important one, fine? But don’t forget that you are my slave and that you will die if I do, so shut up!” I snap.   

Hmph… that feeling is ruined now.   

“I-I am your s-slave? How do you know—I-I mean, what are you saying?” Zakira asks, shocked and even more scared than before.   

Oh, shit…   

“Sorry, I meant to say master!” I quickly correct myself.   

“O-Oh, so you did it by mistake. Thank goodnes— I-I mean, I will forgive your i-insolence this time,” she says, trying to sound stern but also giving a huge sigh of relief at the same time.   

Man, she’s really bad at this…   

“Anyway, more importantly, can you think of a way to prevent all this? I mean, just to be precautious, maybe you can go back to your country for now? That will prevent the war, at least,” I ask wonderingly.   

“No, that’s impossible. I already told you, this is a really important trip. Without a proper reason, even I cannot leave this country immediately,” she tells me, shaking her head.   

“You need a proper reason? Well, can’t you just say that you’re fallen sick or something? I am sure your over-loving father will summon you back immediately,” I say with a frown.   

“I think you’re forgetting that I am a Vampire, Jacob. We don’t just “fall sick”. And anyway, even if I do manage to find a somewhat decent reason to go back (which is practically impossible according to me), there is still no guarantee that humans won’t be blamed for my death. It will just be 15 days after my return, that basically less than a few minutes for us,” She says with a shrug.   

Damn it…   

“Then, we cannot do anything to prevent the war?” I ask miserably.   

“Well, as we discussed downstairs, you should focus on fixing your system— that’s the only way I think we can solve this situation. I-I will also help you whenever I can,” she says, blushing a little.   

Damn it…   

To be honest, while this time-limit of 15 days is actually scaring the shit out of me (even though I am trying my best not to show it or think about it too much), I was still a bit excited about Rebecca’s plan.   

I mean, it’s like a dream come true for a huge pervert like me— to be milked dry, day and night, by such beautiful women. But now that I know that a war and the lives of countless people are on the line here…   

Well, not gonna lie, that’s too much pressure on my little buddy down there. I don’t even know if he will be able to live up to the expectations of me and my women.   

Fuck… If only I could have gained a few levels before the glitch and bought more of those sex skills, my stamina would’ve been skyrocketing by now. It would’ve been possible to fuck any number of women all day long without rest.   

I swear, if I get through this ordeal without dying, I will start leveling up earnestly. Even though my Poison will probably get worst (though I don’t know how, it’s already as bad as it can get), I have to be ready if something like this happens again in the future. And as I used to have a level-up timer anyway, it’s not like I have much of a choice in this.   

Well, anyhow, there is no point in regretting these things now…   

“If that’s the case, then I will try my best as well,” I tell her seriously.   

With a wide smile, Zakira gives me a nod.   

“Okay, so, is there anything else you want to tell me or should we go downstairs? Layla and Rebecca might come out of the kitchen any moment now,” I ask, bending down to pick up my clothes from the floor.   

“Wait!!!”  

But Zakira stops me hastily.   

“Wait, there is actually something else!?” I ask incredulously.   

“No— I mean, yes. B-But it’s unrelated to your glitch,” she says, not looking at me.   

I notice that she’s fidgeting anxiously and twiddling her thumbs as well.   

“Hmm? What is it?” I ask, confused.   

Zakira does not reply immediately. I can tell that she’s very nervous about something again.   

“C-Can I… Can I drink your blood?” she asks in a really small voice.   

“Eh, no.”  

“What!? At least think about it for a while before answering!” Zakira says desperately.   

“Okay, I am thinking… No,” I say flatly.   

“Oh, come on, please! I will just drink a little bit! I promise!” she says, begging me.   

“No.”  

“I-I am your master! L-Listen to me!”  

“No.”  

“Please, I will just take a mouthful!”  

“No.”  

“Okay, just a drop then!”   

“Hmm… Fine, if it’s just a drop.”  

“Really? How about a few dozen drops?”  

“No.”  

“Please, Jacob! Try to understand!” Zakira says, now close to tears.   

“I… I just can’t control myself anymore! The blood I drank from you last time is about to vanish from my body! I-I’ve been trying my best to control these burning urges whenever I am around you, but this is getting unbearable now! I feel so thirsty that it hurts! It hurts so much!”   

“Please, Jacob! Pleeease!!! Let me drink just a little!” she says, giving me her sad puppy eyes now.   

…   

Fuck! I never knew that cuteness is such a great weakness of mine…   

“And what if you don’t stop sucking my blood? I will die, won’t I?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.   

“Oh, don’t worry about that at all!” Zakira says.  

Seeing some hope, her expressions change from sad to excited instantly.   

“We have Blood Bond between us now. Unlike before, I can easily stop sucking your blood whenever I want!” she tells me.   

…   

Damn, I don’t think she’s lying about this. My final argument is also gone.   

“Okay, fine. I will let you drink my blood,” I say, defeated.   

“Yay! Yaaay! Finally!!! You are the best!”  

Zakira literally starts bouncing on the bed with happiness and excitement— she clearly craves my blood too much.   

…   

Wow, I cannot believe that just moments ago, she was all sad and depressed about our possible deaths and the war. Her mood changes too quickly.   

“Hey, drink just a little bit, okay? Don’t empty my whole body,” I say warningly.   

“Okie dokie~”  

Suddenly, in the middle of her bouncing, she jumps towards me like an animal— pushing me down on the bed and pressing her cold yet soft half-naked body against mine.   

“Thanks for the meal!” She says in a whisper.   

“Hey, give me a second at lea— Ahah!”  

Before I could complete my sentence, she lowers her face, and sink her sharp canines into my neck— before starting to drink my blood.   

For a split second, I could feel the hotness and wetness of the outflowing fluid, but the next instant, this feeling stops— along will all the other feelings and sensations of my body.   

Well, except one: Pleasure.   

Extreme, extreme pleasure.   

The pleasure of the likes I have experienced just once before— the last time Zakira drank my blood. My mind turns completely white, unable to think of anything, and my body feels like it will explode from this immense pleasure.  

And following this, for the first time in my life, something really weird and unexplainable happens— my dick literally shoots up, becoming erect. It entirely skips the growing up from being flaccid part. And that’s not all. Even more surprisingly, semen erupts out of my cock like a broken geyser as well and dirties my underwear— without any stimulation at all.   

Fuucccckkkk!!!   

I need to fucking put it inside something…   

Instinctively, my hands reach down in a flash, lowering my underwear. Next, I shift the base of Zakira’s panty as well— which is soaking wet already— to uncover her pussy.   

And finally, without waiting for even a second more, I thrust my hips upwards, stabbing her overflowing cunt with my semen-spewing cock.   

 

See Evelyn's Charater Picture on my discord!

178