Chapter 110: Drunk In Pleasure And Blood
25k 9 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mmhamm…”  

Zakira moans throatily, though I don’t know if it’s because her bloodlust being quenched right now, or because I have just impaled her with my cock. Well, who cares?   

Damn… this is what my cock was craving.  

The pleasure from being enveloped by Zakira’s soft, yet extremely tight pussy is so great, that the force of my ejaculation increases drastically upon penetration. Even the coldness of her flesh doesn’t get in my way, but instead, it gives an extremely pleasant feeling rubbing against my raging hot boner.   

As globs of semen continuously spurt out, I start shaking my waist really fast as well, fucking Zakira with everything I got. And well, it’s not like I have a choice in this. It literally feels like my cock will burst if I slow down or take out my cock from her pussy.   

But to be honest, I don’t mind this at all. It feels like my body is slowly melting down from this pleasure— almost if I am getting drunk on this feeling like Zakira is getting drunk on my blood.   

This is just too good…   

Slowly, as I start getting a little used to this, my senses also start to return— as well as urges other than just mindless fucking.   

Thus, following these new urges, I try to move my hands from Zakira’s ass to her tits, aiming to uncover and play with her huge mounds now— but sadly, I couldn’t. My hand didn’t move.  

What the fuck!?   

I try once again, but my hands completely refuse to budge from her ass, no matter how strongly I pull.  

No, wait a second…  

Holy shit!  

Suddenly, I realize how weak my body feels. Forget hands, I cannot muster up enough strength to move any part of my body— well, except my waist. And now that I have noticed it, the reason behind this also becomes quite clear to me.   

I can actually feel it, the blood flow in my body has become concentrated in only three points, my brain (so that I won’t lose consciousness), my neck— especially where Zakira’s fangs are sunk, and my crotch. Due to this, the energy supply to the other parts of my body is greatly lessened.   

Oh, fuck…   

But that’s not all. Before I could get enough time to worry about this, something else enters my mind, something a bit more concerning. The last time Zakira drank my blood, Beast Awakening got activated and subdued her before she could kill me. What if it gets activated now?   

This situation might get worse than I thought. I might go downstairs and attack—  

{Sorry to interrupt, master. But I don’t think that the Beast Awakening will get activated now. In fact, I cannot feel it coming.}  

Really? Then how come it got activated the last time?   

{Beast Awakening is quite a mysterious Poison, master. Even I don’t know everything about it— but well, that doesn’t mean that I don’t know anything. Last time, it was a life-threatening situation, and on top of it, a powerful being was dominating you in bed. I think both of these situations have a really high chance of triggering the Beast Awakening.}  

Really high chance? So, it’s not always triggered?   

{I am not sure about that, master. We can only… only…}  

Only what?   

{…}  

The black miasma disappears abruptly.   

Tch… At least finish what you are saying before going away.  

Well, anyway, at least Beast Awakening won’t activate now. That’s a relief.   

Oh, wait, but I still cannot use my limb…   

…   

Ahh~ fuck it! I will just grope her tits later.   

Lost in my thoughts for a few seconds there, I didn’t even realize when my first ejaculation gets finished and the second one started. I think it just took a couple of thrusts before my cock reached the peak of pleasure again and started shooting semen— though it’s volume and intensity of release is a little less than the first one.   

Damn, even still, I fucked four women yesterday and came every single time. From where the fuck is all this semen coming from!?   

“Mmmhm… Hmhmm….”  

Meanwhile, Zakira keeps issuing muffled moans while drinking my blood in earnest. Love juices are flowing— no, overflowing out of her pussy in steams, dirtying the bed along with my semen.    

By the way, when will she stop?   

When I told her to take a little bit of my blood, I mean just a few drops! It literally feels like half my body is empty now!   

“H-Hey… Sto-stooop….” I mutter with great effort, using every ounce of strength left in my jaws.   

For a moment, nothing happens. Zakira keeping drinking my blood and I blow yet another load inside her pussy.   

Fucking hell! She told me that—   

…  

Suddenly, to my relief,  Zakira’s starts extracting out her fangs from my flesh. The next instant, the slight tinge of pain I was feeling on my neck and the extreme pleasure, both disappears at the same time. Slowly, strength also returns to my body and no longer do I feel the need to keep ramming my cock inside her meat-hole.   

“Delicious… Absolutely delicious…” Zakira whispers in a seductive voice, straightening her upper body such that she’s now sitting in the cow-girl position above me.   

There is an ecstatic look on her face, her eyes still closed as if enjoying the leftover taste of my blood in her mouth. A few drops trickle down from the sides of her lips, making a red trail down her sexy neck, flowing between her deep cleavage and through her smooth stomach and navel, before finally meeting the connecting point of our genitals.  

Man, I know that’s blood— and mine at that— but she still looks hot as fuck right now.   

“For a second there… I thought that you won’t stop…” I say, breathless.  

“But I did! I successfully stopped sucking your blood! That’s quite an achievement, you know!?” She says, opening her eyes, looking quite proud of herself.   

“Yeah, yeah. But you did drink a lot more that I allowed! What about that, huh?”  

“Eh… Hehehe… Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away. It won’t happen the next time. I promise,” she says, laughing nervously.   

“Wait, next time!!?? What do you mean—”  

*CREAK*  

Suddenly, there a soft creaking noise and the door of the room swings open. In a flash, I turn my head sideways, only to find Layla and Rebecca standing at the doorway, looking as if—  

[— as if someone has dicked their assholes instead of their cunts? True.]  

PINK!!?? You are back again!!?   

[Well, yeah, but focus on the on your women now. We will talk later.]  

This is too many things happening at once…  

For a couple of seconds, there is complete silence in the room. Layla and Rebecca are looking at me and Zakira in shock, and we are looking back at them in shock, none of us moving even an inch. But then, the next moment…  

“NOOOOOOO!!!”  

Layla gives out a really high-pitched scream before breaking into a run in our direction. Rebecca follows behind, screaming as well, but her voice gets drowned by Layla’s.  

“YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED MY JACOB! GET AWAY FROM HIM, YOU WITCH!!!”   

Layla shrieks, grabbing hold of Zakira’s bra the moment she reaches us, intending to shake her off from my body. But well, as Zakira is a vampire, this much strength is not nearly enough to even budge her, let alone move her away from me. And thus, only her bra gets torn off in this pitiful struggle, making her tits bounce out.   

[Nice.]  

Yea shut up.   

Immediately, I try to speak up, but unfortunately, at that exact moment, Zakira decided to get down from my crotch by herself (silently at that). She places her hands on my chest, knocking the air out of my lungs, before getting down the bed.  

Well, the result? I get a second too late to speak…   

At this angle, from Layla and Rebecca’s point of view, the place where Zakira bit me looks clearly visible now. And from the sticky feeling of blood on my neck and bed underneath, I can tell that Zakira has made a real mess.   

Shit!  

“No… This cannot be…”  

Layla mutters in a faint voice before losing consciousness and falling down on top of me. 

 

See Evelyn's Charater Picture on my discord!

180