Chapter 123: The Fish Bites Back (Part-1)
19.2k 16 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, I am on my way to my house. The heavy feeling that I got after meeting Maya is still lingering in my mind, refusing to disappear no matter what I do or think. I am not sure, but maybe it’s because of the deadline of my glitch. It kind of makes sense, considering that death is dancing on my forehead.   

Fuck! This is making me really uneasy…   

[You’re just worrying too much, buddy. Clam down and throw your tension away. You will feel much better.]  

Calm down!? Seriously!?  

I will die in a couple of days and you want me to fucking calm down!?   

[Well, worrying about it won’t change anything either, will it? And don’t say “die” like it is bound to happen. We still have some time.]  

Bullshit! Nothing happened until now even though I am trying so hard! You expect me to believe that a miracle will happen in just two days!?   

[Well, there’s nothing wrong with hoping for a miracle, is there?]  

Oh, shut up. You’re useless.   

[…]  

[I can say a lot of things in reply to that. But well, given your current situation, let’s just say that you’re being harsh on me.]  

No, I’m not. Black would’ve thought of some solution by now. And where is Black anyway!? It’s been days since we last spoke! I thought both of you take turns!   

[No, not really. We try to suppress each other and at the same time, try to force our way out. It depends upon who’s more powerful at the moment.]  

So, can you not just let Black come up!?   

[No. Black’s not even trying to come out, I cannot do anything about it. And anyway, I am tired of telling you this, but don’t evaluate Black too high. Wasn’t Black the one who suggested you to use your Skills and Point-earning Methods to fix the glitch!? That didn’t work, did it?]  

No, it didn’t…   

Damn it! Then just what should I do!?   

I don’t want to die! I am only seventeen!   

[Let’s just calm down for now, okay? Take a deep breath. I know the situation is really bad and being calm is not easy, but at least try. You will be able to think more clearly.]  

…   

Fine.  

I stop walking for a moment and take a few deep breaths. To my surprise, I start feeling better immediately. The heavy feeling is still there, but not as prominent as before.   

[How was that?]  

… unexpectedly good. Thanks.   

[No problem. You’re my buddy. I am glad to help you.]  

Yeah, and… and I am sorry for calling you useless. It just came out in anger. I didn’t mean it.  

[It’s fine. I’ve called you a lot of worse things. Like needle-dick, un-girthy boy, instant women-repellent, ultra-micro—]  

Okay, okay, that’s enough!   

[Fufufu… anyway, let’s change the topic. So, how do you plan to make Maya meet Rebecca, huh? She won’t be able to get close to her, remember?]  

I am not sure about that. I mean, how did that harpy, Nina, get close to Rebecca? It was probably because she made contact with me, right? If so, then Maya should also be able to meet Rebecca.   

[Man, I don’t know how Nina came close to Rebecca, but I have the feeling that only your permanent women should be able to do that. Maybe it’s because of the glitch?]   

[Anyway, what if Maya won’t be able to come near Rebecca. What will you do then?]  

Oh, I have a plan if that happens as well.   

Rebecca and I will sit in the living room and Layla and Maya will be in a room upstairs. After Rebecca deploys her barrier, I will explain my system to Maya through the phone and then afterward, have a face-to-face conversation with her.   

[Hmm… That might actually work. Consider me surprised.]  

Why are you surprised?   

[Fufufu… Never mind. Look, I can see our house!]  

 

 








 

 

What the hell!?  

The moment I get inside the house, a low sniffling sound reaches my ears. It’s coming from the living room and not just from a single person.   

“Layla? Rebecca?” I call out with a frown, taking off my shoes and putting down my bag before moving towards the living room.   

The next instant, the sound stops coming abruptly. Entering the living room, I find both Layla and Rebecca standing right beside the sofa, facing me.  

Fuck…   

Their eyes are bloodshot, their cheeks are red, and I can even trace the white marks of tears that were hastily wiped away. But still, contradicting all this, there is a smile on their faces— a forced and really twitchy one, but there is.   

“You guys were crying…” I say in a faint voice.   

“N-No, we weren’t. How was school?” Layla asks, her voice heavy and shaky.   

“Y-Yes, how was it? Did you win your mock duel today? A-And what about Aria?” Rebecca asks, her voice the same as Layla.   

…   

For a moment, I feel like telling them to stop pretending and changing the topic and just tell me why they were crying— but I stop myself. It’s a stupid thing to ask, to be honest. I already know why they were crying. It’s because of the fact that I will be dead in two days.   

And it’s obvious that they don’t want to break down in front of me. They understand that I will also break down seeing them in that state.   

Sigh…   

“Yeah, Aria and I both won our duels. It was a good day at school,” I say, forcing out a smile as well.   

“Congratulations! You must be really tired, right? Sit down, I will bring you a glass of water,” Layla says.   

“No, it’s fine. I am not thirsty,” I say, moving to the sofa and sitting down.   

“Come on.”  

I pat the sofa, urging both of them to sit down as well.   

Layla sits on my right side and Rebecca on my left— both leaning on immediately and resting their heads on my shoulders. I also put my hands around them, giving them a side hug and rubbing their arms.   

“Did you meet Zakira at school?” Rebecca asks.   

This is basically an indirect way of asking whether I fucked Zakira or not.   

“No, she was too busy today,” I answer honestly.   

Layla clenches her hand in anger.   

“She’s not taking this seriously at all! We made a mistake giving her such an important responsibility!” She says furiously.   

Fucking me is such an important responsibility? Never thought I would hear this.  

“Oh, don’t blame her. I saw her trying to slip away from others multiple times, but they just won’t leave her alone today. It’s probably because we’re so close to the main tournament,” I tell her.  

Layla doesn’t say anything to this.  

“It’s alright, Layla. If Zakira didn’t have sex with Jacob, then that means he can do it with us right now. We don’t have to wait,” Rebecca says calmly.   

“I guess…” Layla mutters grudgingly.   

I did have sex with Riley though. But well, that’s not the reason why I cannot have sex right now.   

“We have to wait for a while. I asked Maya to come home early. She can be here any minute,” I tell them.   

“Hmm? Why did you call her early, Jacob?” Layla asks, confused.   

“Well, I was thinking that we should tell her about my system and the glitch. She’s also our family. She deserves to know what we are going through,” I say.   

“I fully agree with you, Jacob. But how will you tell her?” Layla asks.   

“Well…”  

I tell her and Rebecca about my plan.   

“Oh, wow. That could work,” Rebecca says, looking impressed.   

“Yes, it’s a great idea,” Layla says with a nod.   

“But still, I think we should give you some— you know— oral service while we wait for Maya. We can stop at any moment, you know?” she adds, putting her hand on my chest and slowly slipping it down towards my crotch.   

Sigh…    

I don’t think Layla will give up. I guess I have no choice but to go with it.  

[Yeah, yeah, stop acting. You want a blowjob as well, admit it.]  

… yeah, I want it.   

“Okay, I am in then,” I say with a shrug.   

“I will sit back this time,” Rebecca says considerately, moving away from us.   

“No, wait, Rebecca. If you don’t mind, we can do this together as well. I don’t feel uncomfortable if it’s you,” Layla says with a smile.   

Damn…   

Layla and Rebecca’s friendship has grown a lot in the last few days. To the point that I am not even that surprised to hear Layla say this. In fact, it feels great knowing that my women are getting along so good.   

“I don’t mind that at all,” Rebecca says with a bright smile.   

Me neither!   

[Yeah, you better not. Or I will cut off that pathetic stick— Ahem, you know what? I am not going to complete this sentence. Maybe after the glitch is fixed.]  

If the glitch is fixed, I will gladly take that insult.  

Together, Layla and Rebecca start unbuckling my pants. Meanwhile, I also move my hands and grab their tits (from above their clothes), kneading and playing with them.  

But well, before any of us could get to the good part, my life remembers that it hasn’t cock-blocked me in a while.   

*RING* *RING* *RING*  

The moment Rebecca pulls down my underwear and uncovers my cock, the fucking phone starts ringing.   

Okay, so this is the current list of my most evil inanimate enemies: doorbell, check; phone, check.   

With a sigh, I pull out the phone from my pants and look at the screen. It’s an unknown number. For a second, I feel like just canceling the call, but that strange heavy feeling inside me tells me to pick it up.  

Oh, fuck it…   

“Hello, who is this?” I ask.   

“Someone who hates you so much that his blood boils just from hearing your name,” a person reply. A person with a very familiar voice.   

“Alex!? Why the fuck are you calling me!? And wait, and how did you even get my number!?” I ask angrily.   

“Ha… Hahaha! I will tell you. I will tell you everything. But first, I want you to change that tone of yours, asshole. I don’t like it. Be more respectful,” he says.   

Does this guy want another butt-fuck from those male prostitutes?  

“And what made your puny mind think that I will do that?” I ask.   

“Because you don’t have a choice. If you don’t listen to me, I will hurt someone who is really close to you,” he answers simply.  

“I have just abducted her, you know? Want to speak to her?”  

 

See Evelyn's Character Picture on my discord!

163