Chapter 125: The Fish Bites Back (Part-3)
17.7k 26 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Beast Awakening: Mode 2]

 

The message hovers in front of my eyes for a couple of seconds before disappearing.   

F-Fuck! Beast awakening!? Now!?  

What is happening—  

*cough* cough*  

“Ahhgh…”    

I let out another groan, feeling sicker than ever. Even though Beast Awakening has activated, I cannot feel explosive lust that comes with it. In fact, there’s no lust at all— not even my dick is getting erect.   

What’s more, opposite to the great energy surge I experience in this condition— I can actually feel my limbs losing strength and my body becoming limp.   

“What the… fuck is…?”  

I try to speak up as well, but couldn’t do it properly. I just don’t have the strength left to move my jaw. On top of it, even my vision has turned completely red— blood-red, to be exact. It’s like seeing the world from behind a thin film or something.   

Wait a second, I am not… I am not dying, right?  

I should have two more days left. Pink told me that I had a month.   

But… But what if it was just an estimate?  

No! Fuck! Pink, come out! I need to speak to you! This is important!  

…   

There’s no response. No pink light appears.   

God damnit!  

I totally forgot that Pink doesn’t come out when Beast Awakening is activated. Now, what am I going to do?   

“Something happened to him?” Alex asks, confused.   

His voice sounds weirdly distorted. It’s like my ears are failing to work correctly.  

“Dunno, man. He’s probably fainted.”  

The goon standing behind answers.   

“What!? For real!? This weak-ass motherfucker actually fainted!? Hahaha! This reminds me of the day when I scared him with my fireballs,” Alex says, laughing heartily. The goons laugh with him.  

“Well, wake this pussy up. We cannot start unless he’s awake,” He orders.   

Giving him a nod, the goon bends down and grab my arm— probably to turn me over— but he removes his hand instantly, flinches back in surprise.   

“His skin is burning, man!”  

“Oh, really? Will you catch fire if you touch him?” Alex asks, raising his eyebrows.   

“N-No?”   

“Then just do what I am fucking telling you to do!”  

Alex shouts, glaring at him with his crazy eyes. Shuddering, the goon grabs me again, without flinching this time, and flips my body.   

“Hey! His eyes are open! He’s not fainted!” He exclaims.   

“Not fainted, you say? Tch… Then why did he fell down? He’s not even speaking,” Alex asks, clicking his tongue.   

“I think he’s sick. A bit too sick, actually,” the goon tells him, placing his hand over my chest and feeling my heartbeat.   

“Damn… His heart is going crazy here. It’s so weird. My body is shaking just from touching him.”  

“Oh, for fuck’s sake! Sick!? Now of all times!?”   

Alex clenches his hands in frustration, looking angry enough to punch something. Honestly, it almost makes me feel good that this is happening right now. Almost.   

“Never mind. At least he’s conscious, right? That will have to do. Just tie him up to a chair,” He orders.   

Another goon gets up from the couch and helps the first one to lift up my limp body. They set me down on a chair directly in front of Alex and tie up my limbs using a rope to keep me from falling down. One of them even grabs my hair, using them to steer my face towards Alex.   

The fire is really close to me now, but for some reason, I cannot feel the heat from it.   

… bastards.   

Maya is trapped inside there. Helpless and scared. I have no idea how Alex is even managing to keep her safe with all this fire around her. At first, I thought he stole the Core Stone bracelet from the school, but I cannot see him wearing it right now.   

Unless…   

“Oh, well. This is not going to be as fun as I thought, but fuck it,” Alex mutters, shaking his head exasperatedly before looking at me.   

“Anyway, so, where were we? Yes… I guess there’s no need to remind you of what you did to me that day in the brothel, right?” he asks, a grin forming on his face. Though it’s not reaching his eyes at all.   

“You shouldn’t have done that to me, Jacob. You should’ve known that I won’t just sit back and forget about everything. No, I am not that kind of guy. I believe in giving back twice of what I’ve received. Especially in cases like these.”  

Slowly, Alex starts to close the distance between us, limping heavily because of his broken ass.   

“And today, it’s finally the time that I will start giving back, you see. Do you remember what I said while lying miserably on that brothel’s bed that day? In-between all the swearing? Do you remember?” he asks.   

“I told you how I would get revenge on all of you for doing that to me. That’s what I told you. Did you think that I was just yelling stuff out of anger? No, I was completely serious about doing everything I said! In fact, I even planned how to proceed while I was in self-isolation inside my house,” he tells me excitedly.   

“How I would rape my filthy unfaithful ex, Kate, and make her my personal cum-slut; How I would beat that whore, Riley, to a pulp before stuffing screwdrivers up her ass; How I would trap my disgusting mother and sister in my house and let my friends rape them day and night until they are broken!” he says, looking genuinely like a crazy person right now.  

“And you know what’s even better than all of this? Each and every one of these things will happen right in front of you— as you get your ass demolished by a monstrous dildo. Sorry, I couldn’t hire male prostitutes to do the work,” He goes on, laughing gleefully.   

This bastard! This fucking cunt! I will kill him! Even if that’s the last thing I do!   

With my heart going out of control and the tremendous rage filling my head, it feels like I will pop a vein or two any second now. But even though I am like this right now, there is no strength in me to even lift up a finger— much less beat the crap out of this son of a bitch. It’s really frustrating, but my body remains as limp as before.  

“Now, I guess you must be wondering why I abducted Maya even though I didn’t mention her name, right? Well, to be honest, I wasn’t planning to do so. Kate and Riley were my original target. But unfortunately, Kate’s dad picked up both of them after school. We couldn’t go after them.   

“But my luck wasn’t totally off today. Just moments later, I saw this cunt passing by and remember the humiliating slap she gave me the other day. So, I thought, you know, I might as well get back at her while I am at it. And thus, here we are,” Alex says, spreading his arms.   

He’s now standing really close to me, looking down.   

“Okay, we’re done with the explanation! Come on, guys! Its time rape the fuck out of these bitches! And Trevor, don’t forget to take out the dildo for our special guest!”  

Looking at his goons, Alex casually points his hand towards the fire again. Once again, the flames listen to him obediently and start dying out. In just a few seconds, I can clearly make out Maya’s form and of those who are lying there with her. I recognize them. They are two of Maya’s best friends.   

Damn this fucker! I am sure he kidnapped them just because they were with Maya at that time!   

I need to save them before anything bad happens. Rebecca must’ve called the Police a while ago. They must be on their way right now. I need to stall time until they arrive.   

But what can I even do—  

*BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP*   

*BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP*   

*BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP*  

*BA-DUMP*  

All of a sudden, my raging heart starts to calm down. The moment it gets normal completely, pink light bursts forth in front of my eyes again.  

 

[Initialization: complete]

 

The next instant, out of nowhere, the sick feeling vanishes without a trace, and a tremendous amount of energy bursts inside my body— so much that I could feel it radiating out as heat. My vision is still tinged red, but it is more focused and sharper than ever before. I think even my hearing has improved exponentially somehow.   

*BOOM*  

Without realizing it, I stand up with a jerk— making the chair I am tied to rip off in pieces, issuing a thundering sound in the process. To my surprise, I didn’t even feel any pain while doing so.   

“What the…?”  

Alex, who’s just inches away from me, stumbles back while leaking out a bewildered voice. And then, my eyes look down on him. 

 

See Evelyn's Character Picture on my discord!

182