Chapter 131: In The Hospital (Part-5)
22.9k 20 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Please what, madam? Is there anything you want to say?” I ask innocently.   

“I-I… I just…”   

Anna looks greatly nervous and desperate at the same time. Now that I have passed her “test”, she probably doesn’t know how to proceed further. If my guess is correct, she clearly didn’t expect me to turn back to normal the moment those fifteen minutes got over.   

Well, let me help her a bit…   

“Anyway, did I succeed in proving whatever I had to prove? If yes, then am I free to go, or will you still lock me up?” I ask.   

“You’re free, but… but—”  

“Great! Now that we’re done here, can you please go and inform my family that I am awake? They must be really worried,” I quickly say before she could finish speaking.   

“…”  

Anna becomes silent. Tears well up in her eyes as she slowly sits up on the bed. Then, giving me one last pleading glance and getting rejected with my fake obliviousness, she stared down on the floor like a really sad puppy.   

“Okay, if that’s what you want…” she dejectedly says in a small voice before starting to get up from the bed.   

Fufufu… I guess this much teasing is enough.   

The moment Anna stands up, I pounce on top of her— making both of us fall back on the bed again. Before our bodies could even hit the bed, I grab her throat and, at the same time, dig my fingers inside her pussy as well. Then finally, pinning her down, I speak again.   

“You seriously thought I am going to let you go after all this!?” I say with an evil grin on my face.   

“W-What do you mean?” she asks, looking startled but not resisting.   

I do not reply immediately. Instead, I lick up her juicy pink lips first, sucking on them.   

“I was just kidding. What fifteen minutes? I don’t give a fuck about your time limit. Only I get to set rules, not you. From now on, your job is to do what I say. Understand?” I ask, stirring up my finger inside her pussy.   

“Huh?”   

Anna looks stunned for a moment. Then, slowly, a really bright smile forms on her face, and the tears that welled up in her eyes finally fall down— though they are now the tears of happiness.   

“Yes— Yes, I will do what you say!” Anna exclaims, looking extremely happy.  

“Good. Now, I am going to give you another fuck, and this time, I want you to cum as hard as you can,” I whisper in her ears, lightly biting her earlobe.   

“I will… thank you,” Anna mutters, nodding gratefully as she tightly wraps her legs around my waist.   

Okay then…   

Not wasting another second, I quickly place my cock against her wet and welcoming cunt, and start plowing her again.   

“Naahn! Aaagh! I am… I am cumming!” Anna screams in pleasure almost immediately; her body starts convulsing madly as well.   

What that heck!? She’s having an orgasm already!? It’s not even been five seconds!  

To be honest, I thought that after the teasing Anna just now, I will have to make her reach close to a climax once again. But it looks like that’s not needed anymore— she was already on the edge all along!   

This makes things a bit easy…  

As I continue to ram my cock inside Anna, her body also keeps convulsing non-stop— sometimes strong enough to jerk up her entire body, sometimes only light tremors.   

It’s actually surprising how long her orgasm is. In fact, due to this, the walls of her vagina are coiling around my cock so strongly that I am close to ejaculating for the second time already.   

“Mmhm! Ahaan! It feels… So… So good… I am in heaven…” Anna moans loudly.   

“You’re in heaven? Wait till I pump your filthy pussy full of my semen again. You will go even further above,” I say, mercilessly spanking her round butt as I fuck her even harder.   

“Yes… fill up my useless hole… with your precious semen,” Anna says in an (almost) revered tone, her face becoming red as a cherry and her eyes getting unfocused from pleasure.   

I also don’t let her down. Within seconds, I reach the peak of pleasure once again. Feeling the pressure rise, I impale my cock as deep inside Anna’s pussy as I can— only to start spewing out semen like a broken geyser.   

“Fuck! Take all of it in!” I grunt out.   

“Dump it… Dump all of your semen inside me…” Anna moans weakly.   

Now that I am ejaculating for the second time, I can actually tell that the volume of semen coming out is much more than what it used to be before the level up.   

And not only that, as the last drops of semen leave my cock, painting Anna’s womb white— I don’t feel that tired either. Give it a couple of minutes and I am sure that my semi-erect cock will become hard again.    

Hmm… I wonder if I can satisfy two women at once now. And what about three?   

Fufufu… This is amazing. I have Anna right here, let’s test out my limit on her first.   

“Don’t think that this is over. I am not done with you yet— Hey!”  

Anna’s grip loosens around my body and her limbs fall down limply on the bed. Her orgasm has finally ended— but only because she’s fainted.   

Oh, fuck…   

 

 








 

 

 

Currently, I am lying down on the hospital bed, looking up at Anna who’s standing next to me. Both of us are wearing out clothes again and are clean, without any fluids covering our bodies.   

“You literally scared me there,” I say, sighing while shaking my head.   

“I already told you, it’s not my fault. You made me feel too good. I couldn’t handle that much pleasure,” Anna says with a red face.   

“Oh, so it’s my fault that you fainted?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.   

Anna nods shyly.   

“Ouch!”  

I playfully pinch Anna’s ass, making her issue a small cry. Both of us have toned down our S&M side now that we’re done with the sexual stuff.   

“Now, go and call the doctor. You’ve been inside for too long. He must be wondering what we’re doing here,” I say with a smirk.   

“Sure, but I need to ask you something first,” Anna says, getting serious all of a sudden.   

“What?” I ask with a frown.   

“Can you move in with me to my house?” she asks.  

“… what?” I ask, surprised.   

“Don’t worry, my house is big enough for both of us. I will make sure that you don’t feel uncomfortable there!” she quickly says.   

“That’s not the issue, Anna. Why do you want me to move in with you in the first place? Don’t you think it’s a bit too early for us?” I ask, confused.   

I mean, yes, we did get quite intimate today and, honestly, I think I like Anna a lot— well, enough to make me want her as my permanent woman. But still, we don’t know each other enough to actually start living together.   

“I know, but I have already given myself to you, Jacob— body, and mind. I am completely yours from now on. No matter what happens, this fact won’t change. And I think you can guess the reason why I am saying this.”  

I see… Her system.  

“Is living together with me, or close to me, absolutely necessary?” I ask wonderingly.   

I mean, if this is related to her Poison, then it’s going to be a great pain in the ass.   

“No, it isn’t. But I still want us to live together so what we can grow our relationship. I think, and I am sure you will agree, that that’s really important,” she says.   

“Obviously, it is important. But even so, I cannot live with you yet,” I tell her, shaking my head.   

…   

“I… I understand,” Anna mutters, looking down with a grim smile.   

“Hey, don’t look so sad! It’s not that I am not willing to live with you, I just need some time to explain it to my family. And the chances are, you will have to move into my house, not the other way around,” I explain.   

For a moment, Anna looks happy, but then, a frown appears on her face.   

“Wait, you want me to move into your house? Will your parents agree to that?” she asks, confused.   

“My parents? I don’t have any. But I am sure my girlfriends will agree if I ask nicely and explain everything to them,” I say with a shrug.   

…   

“G-Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend?” Anna asks, looking utterly shocked.   

“Not just a girlfriend— Girlfriends, a lot of them. Though I live with just two; Layla and Maya. They are my family,” I tell her.   

Well, Maya is not my girlfriend yet, but that will change soon enough.   

“How the… Wait, this is related to your system, isn’t it?” She asks, lightly shaking her head.   

“Well, yeah, kind of,” I answer honestly.   

Similar to me earlier, Anna takes in this information calmly. If it’s related to your system, no one can do anything about it except accepting it.   

“If that’s the case, then… can I be one of your girlfriends?” Anna asks after a few seconds of silence, sounding a bit nervous.   

“But you already are!” I reply immediately with a smile.   

Anna blushes and a bright smile appears on her face as well. Then, the next moment, she bends down and kisses me passionately on the lips.   

“Well, I hope you talk to your other girlfriends soon because I cannot wait to start living with you. Anyway, I will go now. Don’t forget to call when you’re free,” she says before turning around and leaving the room— giving me the perfect view of her bouncy ass.   

“Haa~ What a beautiful and sexy woman! I cannot believe she’s mine now! I am truly lucky!” I say out loud.   

[Don’t get too happy yet, you lucky bastard. You still have to talk to Maya. She will probably visit you together with Layla.]  

Yeah, I know. But I don’t think it will be that tough to convince her now… right?   

 

See Evelyn's Character Picture on my discord!

187