Chapter 1: The System Ceremony
155.5k 93 602
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note: Re-edited on 02-07-2021

My name is Jacob, just your average 17-year-old high school student. My looks are pretty normal— with straight black hair, dark brown eyes, and height which is slightly above average. I live in a city called Clayacre, which is a part of the human country Epryae.

Right now, I am sitting in a huge fancy-looking hall which can easily capacitate more than a thousand people. But currently, only three people are seated here, including me.

“Rex Winstean,” a voice calls out from the speakers attached to the walls.

Hearing it, a boy sitting at the end of the first row gets up, and with unsteady steps, walks down to a highly ornamented door at the end of the hall, entering it.

Now, only me and a small, mousey-looking guy remain in the hall. He is sitting just a few seats away from me, his eyes closed shut and his hands shaking miserably as he grabs onto his thighs.

You must be wondering what the heck is happening, right?

Well, today is the day of the ceremony— The System Ceremony.

Every year, people who had turned seventeen before the first week of June are required to show up to this ceremony. And as the name suggests, here, they are infused with their systems.

This is not done unnecessarily, though. There is a great significance to this ceremony.

Thousands of years ago, the humans on our planet, Illuethea, were suffering from an extreme under-population crisis. It was due to the fact that, unlike other races, we used to die the moment we turned eighteen. The reason behind it is completely unknown, and one to date has figured it out. But still, you can probably imagine how bad it was for us back then.

In fact, humans nearly reached the point of extinction! But fortunately, help reached our species when it least expected it. To take humans out of their predicament, the long and pointy-eared higher beings known as the Elves, shared their secret of immortality with us; The World System Tower.

This tower held the power to modify the body of a person, infusing magic within them in the form of a system. Through these systems, one can start earning life points by performing various tasks. One of these life points can be exchanged for 24 hours’ worth of life. These life points can also be used to level up in the system, gain useful skills, and acquire great powers. You can even become an immortal if you have enough life points and a high level.

But still, surprisingly, almost no human chose to level up. They still don’t do.

Why? Because of the existence of the things known as “Poison”.

A Poison is a special part of the system, referring to the forbidden skills (or acts) that come with each and every system. They are named so because their main job is to either deduct life points or make it difficult to earn them.

Now, these poisons grow stronger with each level a person gains— basically making it harder to survive the more powerful you get. In fact, some of them are so potent that there are cases of people dying the moment they got their systems. Though the good thing is that these instant-killing Poisons are extremely rare.

Anyway, due to the fear of strengthening the Poisons, most humans choose to remain at level 1— which is not really a bad deal, to be honest. You can continue to live and earn life points for around 50 years before the magical powers given by the world system starts to concentrate inside the body. And as your level 1 body becomes unable to keep in this power, you die…

Looking down, I notice that my hands are shaking, too. Everyone fears the Poison they are going to get, and I am no different.

“Jacob… eh… yes, only Jacob,” the voice speaks out again.

I stand up, taking a deep breath. Looking at me go, the mousy-looking guy next to me stares at me with pity in his eyes.

“You are too scared, buddy. I know it’s going to be okay for me,” I say, showing fake confidence to try and calm myself down.

Fuck, just don’t give me a death Poison and I will be fine…

Moving down the stairs, I reach the ornamented door and stand in front of it. A second later, the door magically swings open, giving me the view of what’s inside.

“Woah,” I leak out a voice.

I have read about this room before, and it is exactly as beautiful as I imagined it. The walls are made of jet-black stones with glowing veins embedded in them like the roots of a tree. These veins are said to change color for different people, but something strange is happening right now.

There’s not one, but two different colors of veins interview together; blue and pink. I have never heard of something like this happening before. What is going on?

At the center of this room, an oval cave-like formation made out of these blue-and-pink-veined rocks is standing. The small rectangular-shaped opening of the cave is glowing brightly with white light, obscuring everything inside.

Even though I am a bit confused, the instructions given to me are clear and I need to strictly follow them. So, with my right arm up and my hand clenched into a fist, I enter the cave. The moment my entire body gets inside, my fist starts to feel extremely hot. Slowly, with my fist at the focus, this heat starts to spread throughout my body— giving me the sensation of being burned alive.

“Ahaaaaarh!!!”

Screaming in pain, I try to open my fist but couldn’t. It feels as if someone has glued it like this.

Those motherfucker! They never said that it’s going to hurt this much!

But then, all of a sudden, the pain starts to lessen. The light around me also diminishes as I find myself standing in front of the ornamented door again. Though well, this is not the same door leading to the hall. It is the one at the opposite end of the room.

In a daze because of what just happened, I start moving towards the door before suddenly remembering the procedure I have to follow next.

My fist is still enclosed but there is a feeling of something small and hard inside. Opening it, I find a shiny dark-blue stone sitting in the middle of my palm with pink-colored lines all over it. These lines appear quite beautiful, almost as if someone has drawn lightning on the stone.

“So, this is my SIS, huh? Wow…” I mutter in amazement.

But what are these pink lines?

I try to look at it closely, but the next moment, pink light erupts from these lines and strange characters start appearing in front of my eyes. These strange characters arrange themselves in an unknown fashion before suddenly, the stone shakes in my palm and they change into the language I know.

Reading what is written, my eyes get so wide that my eyeballs threaten to fall out and my jaw drops low enough to almost touch my chest.

  

  

  


THE SEX BEAST SYSTEM 


 

Current System level: [1]  

Max level: [Not defined]     

Points for Next Level up: [10,000]  

Life Points: [0] 

Life points consumption rate: [1 point/minute] 

Partners: [None]  

Skills: [None]  

       


 

Buyable skills and powers [Level 1]: 

        1) [Beasts Scent] (Price: 1000 points) 

        Skill Description: Makes women around you aroused and sexually attracted to you. [Max usage: 2 times/day] (Nothing like fucking horny chicks, right?

       2) [Stamina +1] (Price: 500 points) 

                 Skill Description: Increases sexual stamina. (I.e. Fuck her longer *wink*) [Permanent] 

       3) [Penis Length +1] (Price: 500 points) 

                 Skill Description: Increases penis length. (Make it reach her womb!) [Permanent] 

       4) [Semen Volume +1] (Price: 500 points) 

                Skill Description: Increases semen volume. (Semen is the best makeup on a girl’s face. Let’s give her lots!) [Permanent] 

 

 


Special Note:

1) (Don’t worry, more awesome skills will be unlocked on higher levels, so work hard… and by work, I mean…. *cough*

2) (Skills will vanish if not acquired before leveling up. So, make sure to fuck enough chi—I mean, *cough* enough chicks.

 


Points earning methods: (Now we are talking!) 

      [Level 1] specific methods: – 

  1.  See a woman nude [10 points] 
  2.  Touch a woman’s breasts or ass above her clothes [20 points] 

Note: Point will not be added if tasks are done during sexual acts. (So, basically become like a pervert on level 1. But well, a sex beast does everything. Also, these methods will get difficult as you level up but after some point, they will surpass the points given by permanent methods)  

         Permanent methods: – 

  1. Kiss [50 points] 
  2. Cunnilingus [100 points] 
  3. Fellatio/ mouth fucking [100 points] 
  4. Vaginal sex [150 points] 
  5. Anal sex [160 points] 
  6. Impregnating [ 200 points] 

Note: Points will be multiplied by 10 if its a girl’s first time. 

Warning: All the permanent methods can give you points only once every day per girl. (But just so you know, I am not against you fucking a single chick all day long. Sometimes they are just too sexy ;))

 


Special Note:

1) (Man, first of all, if you somehow knock up a virgin chick at first try, I will give you [10,000 points]) 

2) (You will also receive 50% more points if permanent tasks are done with consent. Well, not that it’s necessary ;)) 

 


 

 

Poison: 

  1. [Beast Awakening]: Lose control of your body due to extreme sexual heat. Once activated, it will go on for 30 minutes. Intensity and frequency of activation will rise as the level increases. Other specifications not defined. (Wait, I didn’t put this in poison? Oh, I remember… Never mind…)  
  2. [Instant death]: Activates if any of the beasts mating women (except those with the temporary rank) gets removed from the partner section or indulge in sexual activities with anyone other than the beast. (Stealing is good, getting stolen from is bad!

(Fuck ‘em like a beast, baby!

 


 Time left to gain first point:  02 hours: 48 minutes: 37 seconds  


Time left to level up: 29 days: 23 hours: 48 minutes: 37 seconds.                                      


  

“What the fuck is this?”  

602