Chapter 6: News and Some Fun
82.8k 32 463
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the television screen, a really tall and ominous-looking tower made out of pure black stones is being shown. It is covered in pink lightning that is going from the top to the bottom as if licking the whole tower. Strands of this pink lightning are also shooting from the tower and falling on the ground to make small explosions.   

[… highly unusual activities were observed around the WST last night. According to the foreign affairs minister of the Elf country, Ieproalia, where the main world system tower is located; at around 8:00 pm last night, flashes of strange pink lightning started shooting out of the main tower and covered the entire area around it. Every person working around a mile radius from the tower got thrown away forcefully by this phenomenon. Entering it again is also not possible due to the constantly falling lightning.]  

[This is a majorly concerning issue for the whole world right now because this is the first time in known history that the WST has shown such activity. It was previously thought that the WST’s only function is to produce secondary towers and the SIS. This strange behavior has become even more suspicious due to the fact that yesterday, The System Ceremony was held during which a tremendous amount of magical energy is processed inside the WST.]   

[While the human, Elves, and the Beastkin countries are sending their most powerful magicians to the site for investigation, the countries under system-independent races are yet to make any comment on this situation. We have our own expert to evaluate this situation, let’s hear him…]   

Some old guy enters the screen and they start discussing what might be the reason for this strange behavior of WST. Rebecca is listening to the news carefully but I become distracted by my own thoughts.   

At 8:00 pm? Wasn’t I getting my SIS around that exact time?    

And that cave was also covered with pink and blue veins even though there should be only one…   

I take out the SIS from my pocket and look at the strange pink lines on it again. They look similar to strands of lightning on the surface of the dark blue stone.   

This is just a coincidence, right? There’s no way this is my fault… 

Well, I guess it doesn’t matter much. Because if even those Elves are sending their magicians, then there is nothing to worry about for anyone. Those people are the real deal.   

After the discussion got a bit boring with repetitive arguments, Rebecca closes the T.V.   

“Sorry, I got hooked on that. It would be really scary if something bad really happens to the tower, right? Anyway, what would you like for breakfast, Jacob? I have sandwiches, bacon, and eggs, or do you want me to make you something else?” She asks with a smile.   

… 

Man, it is really weird to see her talking to a stranger like this— especially after what the said stranger did to her yesterday. But well, if her system is making her do this then she is also gaining life points, so everything’s good. 

“I would rather eat your puss—”    

I stop myself.    

What the fuck am I saying!?   

Rebecca starts giggling.   

“I-I mean, anything will do,” I say hastily.   

“Okay!” She turns around cheerfully before heading to the kitchen and standing in front of the kitchen platform. Now, her shapely back wrapped in a nightie teases me.   

Ahh~ that ass, I wanna fuck it again—   

What the fuck is happening to me!? Why can I only think about this stuff!? 

I need to distract myself. Let’s see… 

“Hey, by the way, how do you know my name?” I ask Rebecca.   

At this, she simply turns around and raises her eyebrows at me.   

“…” 

Oh, shit! I accidentally said her name. Well, she knows my name as well, so I think her system might have something similar that tells the name of her… of her… what exactly?   

In my case, it’s partners— I am guessing romantic and sexual ones? Maybe that is also the case with her system? Well, I cannot be sure…   

But man, Rebecca is too sexy!   

Now that I see it properly, her purple nighty is quite short, completely showing me her white thighs. It is also thin enough to let me trace the impressive curves of her body. I can almost feel the plumpness of her butt and see the faintly pointed shapes on her breasts— which clearly tells me one thing.    

Woah, she is not wearing a bra…   

Unconsciously, I stand up and start walking toward her. Although I have full control of my body now, for some reason, I don’t feel shy or have any reluctance to get close to her. In fact, I even have a strong urge to touch her.   

I know this sounds really weird, but it feels as if some sort of connection has formed between us. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that her name is written on my system?    

I move behind her working figure in the kitchen and hug her tightly. Then, I rest both of my hands on her tits, massaging them while rubbing my crotch against her meaty ass.  

“Hehe… you want to do it again?” Rebecca asks with a chuckle.   

I know that she gave me a blowjob just 10 minutes ago, but for some reason, I am feeling really horny again. Well, you cannot blame me. Rebecca is just that hot, and I recently lost my virginity to her.   

Suddenly, she turns around while still laughing, making my hands release her tits and hug me back. I feel the softness of her breasts as they get squashed against my chest.   

“You know, you quite a strange man… yes, quite strange indeed. But I felt so alive when you touched me yesterday… and now, too,” she tells me in a whisper.   

I unconsciously move my lips forward and start kissing her. Our mouths open up instantly as we take out our tongues and intertwine them together. At the same time, I grab her plump ass with my hands and lift up her whole body, making her sit on the kitchen counter.   

Then, moving my hands again, I hold her perfect tits and reach out for her crotch. While tightly squeezing one of her tits, I start rubbing her erect nipple above her thin nighty. And as for my other hand…   

She is not even wearing a panty!?   

Feeling even more excited, I open her legs to touch her bare crotch. Using my fingers, I gently rub her pussy which is already starting to leak love juices.    

Fuck, I cannot take any longer. My dick is raging inside my pants.   

Removing my hand from her tits, I start to taking off my clothes. But then suddenly— 

*BRRRR*   

The doorbell rings. 

 

Please Consider Donating and also get access to More Chapters on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik     

Join my Discord for updates: https://discord.gg/2CD5R2R

463