Chapter 8: Buying and Using The First Skill
75.6k 21 398
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Re-edited on 20th May, 2023

“Train number 37 will arrive at platform two in 5 minutes.” The mechanical voice of a woman announces.   

Currently, I am at the train station nearest to Rebecca’s house. I came here on foot because I couldn’t find a taxi and thus, wasted 30 minutes of my time.   

Fuck! It still hurts my brain when I think about the insane amount of life points I am losing.    

To give you a comparative idea: it basically took me a month to reach the station…. Isn’t this so fucked up?   

[Don’t worry, buddy! We will be earning more points in a few minutes…fufufu]   

And this fucking system…   

I don’t want to speak out loud to it in public places. Thankfully, we can converse through thoughts as well.   

Hey, listen. If I am not wrong, you were talking about buying that first skill, right?   

[Yup, Beast’s Scent]   

Isn’t that the one that costs 1000 life points?   

[Yup, that’s the one!]   

So, you are making me spend around 3 years’ worth of points which, even in my case, will extend my life for three-quarters of a day. You know how hard it is for me to gain points, right?    

[Yup!]   

This skill better be fucking amazing…   

[Man, think of it as an investment. But in your case, you will get the returns almost immediately. “Great” returns, that is *WINK*]   

Yeah-yeah… well, I can see the train coming but you still haven’t given me the skill yet.  

[Oh, yeah… lemme do this the official way.]   

[Do you want to unlock “The Beast’s Scent” Skill? Answer in yes or no.]   

Duh.   

[Congratulation! You have unlocked a new skill: The Beast’s Scent.]   

Are we done now? The train is stopping.   

[Yup, all done! Fufufu, this is going to be fun…]   

The train is a bit crowded as people usually go to work at this time of the day. All the normal public trains in our country have specific coaches for Men and Women. Further subdivisions include special coaches for the elderly and parents with children below the age of 18.   

I am planning to go inside the general women’s coach.    

Fuck! If this system is lying, I will get into a huge mess. But still, if things go right… it might turn into an interesting situation for me too.    

The train stops and people start getting in and out through the gate, but I don’t move. I need to wait a little more. It takes around 10 more minutes for everyone to get inside. The train is even more crowded than before.   

And then, the doors start to close…   

[Get in!]   

The moment the door moves, I break into a run and jump inside the train. And before anyone could notice me, the train starts to move.   

“-”   

Right now, I am standing in the general coach of women on which everyone from the age of 18 to 50 rides. I can see a few girls my age, some university students, a lot of working women in their later twenties or early thirties, and even a few that look like they are in their forties. And every single one of them is staring at me right now.   

My heartbeat fastens under their gaze and I start to sweat all over.   

“Hey, you!” Suddenly, a voice comes from the side.   

Looking in that direction, I see a woman in uniform emerging from between the crowd.   

Shit! There is a police officer?   

The woman who appears is rather tall with straight black hair and brown eyes. Her lips are plump and her nose is beautifully straight. She is wearing a short black skirt and black stockings. Her white thighs are slightly visible between the parting of her skirt and stocking, giving a slightly immoral vibe. Though she is wearing the police uniform above, her huge bulging tits are clearly declaring their existence.   

Fuck! What a sexy woman…  

The only thing which is lessening her beauty is her face, which although very pretty, is distorted in anger right now.   

“What are you doing here!?” she shouts at me angrily.   

“I-I just entered the wrong coach,” I answer, backing off.   

“You lying bastard! I saw you standing outside waiting for the doors to start closing. You just wait, fucker. I will drag you to the police station on the next stop.”   

Fuck! This is getting bad. I need to activate the skill.   

“Activate!” I yell.   

“-“   

Nothing happens.   

“Beast’s Scent Activate!”   

“-“   

“Scent, secrete!”   

“-“   

“Shoot the scent!”   

“-“   

Fuck! Everyone is staring at me as if I am an idiot.   

Why is this shitty skill not activating? Do I have to fart or something to make the scent come out?   

“Hey, what are you doing?” the policewoman asks, her anger almost reaching the limit now. She quickly comes over to my side and grabs me by the collar. 

Man, I am going to get so fucked now… and not in a good way.  

Suddenly pink colored words start to appear before my eyes again.   

[Oh, sorry! I forgot that I have to activate the skills for you.]   

Are you fucking serious right now? And how does a freaking system forget to do something like that, huh?   

[Shut up… Beast’s Scent Activate!]   

Suddenly, my body starts to feel a bit strange. It feels like there is some warm and comfortable thing leaking out from my entire body. The next moment, a strange smell hits my nose. It’s sort of a musky and salty scent. I even wrinkle my nose a bit due to this weird smell.   

But to my surprise, the grip around my collar loosens. I look at the policewoman’s face and see her looking back at me with watery eyes. Her cheeks are slowly turning red and I can feel her breath getting hotter and uneven.    

Looking around, I see similar changes happening to the rest of the women in the coach as well. All of them are now staring at me with clear arousal.   

Shit! It worked! The skill freaking worked!  

My mouth curls up as a big smile appears on my face.   

“Fufufu, let’s gain some points, shall we?”   

I move towards the women surrounding me.  

[Stop!] 

Get Access to 6 extra chapters on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Thanks to all my patron!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

398