Chapter 9: Fun in the Train (Part-1)
84.7k 17 406
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Re-edited on 20th May, 2023

[Wait!]    

I stop my hands just a few inches away from grabbing the policewoman’s huge tits.    

“What?” I hiss angrily.    

[You can’t touch her. Beast’s scent is not supposed to be used on this many women. It can only show its full effect on a maximum of 3 women at once. Right now, its effects are greatly diluted.]    

“What do you mean by that?” I ask, confused.    

[It means that all the women here are in a light state of trance. If the stimulation is too strong or forced, this trace will break and in a chain effect, all the women will return to their original state.]    

“WHAT!? Then why didn’t you tell me this before? I will get fucking arrested now!” I say angrily.    

[Man, calm down. You can still earn points here. While you can’t touch the women by force, that doesn’t mean they can’t touch you either. See? Their embarrassment along with their dislike towards you is completely gone. Fufufu, you are now just a lone man in a coach filled with horny women.]    

…  

Really? Well, I can definitely feel that the atmosphere has changed. All the women, including the policewoman, are no longer looking at me with anger.    

But I cannot do anything to them?     

Heck! I am horny as fuck right now! I want to do something…    

I want to… I want to grab all these women here and rip off their clothes. Then I want to line them up on the seats with their naked pussies facing me and then fuck them one by one. I will even fuck their ass-ho—    

…  

Shit, what the hell is happening to me? Why am I thinking like this?    

Of course, I’ve probably imagined fucking every single hot girl I’ve ever seen but that’s only in my mind. I’ve never actually wanted to do something about it. But this feeling right now is different. It feels as if my body will move to implement these lewd thoughts on its own.   

Maybe it’s because of how horny I am feeling?    

[Oh, it’s one of the side effects of Beast’s Awakening. Though I don’t know for sure, this horny feeling of yours shouldn’t go on for more than a day or two.]    

Side effect!? A poison having side effects!? Are you fucking kidding me right now? And you don’t know for sure, huh. What kind of fucking system are you?  

[-]    

Damn it! I cannot hold on much longer. I want to fuck all of them right now.    

[Buddy, just try to control yourself and focus on earning points. You will die if you don’t take this seriously. You can always bang chicks later.]    

Yeah, fuck… you’re right…    

[You just need to relax and let the ladies do the work here. What’s great is that they will forget everything that’s going to happen now. So, no need to worry about the consequences. Just calm down and enjoy the experience, baby!]    

Easy for you to say.    

“Y-you can sit down for now. I-I will arrest you at the next station,” the busty policewoman says while pushing my body lightly.    

Surprisingly, the seat she pushes me down on is already empty even though the train is jam-packed.    

“Aahh!”    

Suddenly, something heavy falls on my lap and a soft feeling covers my face. I can also feel something plump pressing against my crotch.    

“S-Sorry, my foot slipped.”     

A sweet voice enters my ears in this heavenly soft darkness. It looks like the officer fell as well while she was pushing me down. Slowly, the officer moves back, removing her breasts from my face.    

Shit! This is a bad position… or not.   

She is now sitting on top of me with her knees to the side and her hands around my neck. The plump feeling on my crotch is her meaty ass which I can tell is amazing even through layers of clothes. Her short skirt is also spread in a position that boldly reveals her sexy blue panties and the bare skin above the stockings.     

I can still feel the softness of her tits as well…    

“I-I should move, right?” She asks, her face bright red and her breathing rough.    

You are really asking me this? Of course not!  

Fuck! I’ve always dreamt of being straddled like this! I just need to do one more thing…    

I instinctively move my hands up and almost grab her ass-cheeks before stopping myself.     

Damn, I forgot I cannot touch her by myself…    

But I don’t feel disappointed for too long. Both of my hands are grabbed, getting enveloped with softness.    

I look to the side, seeing two women sitting on my hands. The woman on my left looks around my age— with shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes. Her boobs look nice and her ass is a handful. She seems like a cutesy type.    

The woman on my right is an office lady probably in her later twenties. She has long black hair and dark blue eyes. Though she is flat-chested, her big and well-shaped ass certainly makes up for it. She’s giving me more of a sexy and mature feeling.    

Right now, like every other woman in the coach, both of these gorgeous chicks are looking at me with wet and horny eyes. Their faces are bright red and their chests heaving with excitement.    

I notice that they are supporting their weight with their hands as well. Most probably to give me some room to rub their thick asses.    

Wait, can I do it? They touched me first, so…    

Let’s try.  

““Aahan!””    

Both the women leak a coquettish voice the moment I squeeze their butt. Then I wait a few seconds, looking at their faces for any sudden change in expression. But getting no unexpected reaction, I gain more confidence.    

I see, I cannot touch them by myself but once they initiate the contact… I can do anything to that certain area.    

Fuck, their asses feel good. Especially the chick on the right. Her ass is so big and soft that my fingers are digging deep into her flesh.    

Looking around, I see the rest of the women in the coach slowly enclosing around my seat. Some of them are opening the buttons of their shirts to reveal their cleavages to me, while others are teasing me by lifting their skirts.    

“Look at me, not them…” Unlike before, the policewoman speaks in a small and sweet voice.    

Moving quicker than others, she has already unbuttoned her shirt. Her juicy tits wrapped in a blue bra are shaking as if trying to allure me in. I can also see her smooth and white stomach peeking at me.    

“Woah!” A voice in surprise when I look down and see that she has also lifted her skirt a bit to sit on my lap comfortably. I can even see a faint wet line above her panties.    

“Come here,” she whispers again while grabbing hold of my hair and shoving my face between her tits, making my vision dark again.    

She also starts moving her waist to rub her crotch against mine, but it’s a pity that our clothes are in the way. Losing control a little, I take her nipples in my mouth and start sucking on them, but thankfully, she doesn’t wake up from this trance.    

I want to grab hold of her and fuck her right here and now but my hands are not free. While I’m free from under the butts of those women, my hands are now groping some tits. The tits on my left are rather big while the ones on my right are on the smaller side, but sadly, none of them are bare.    

Nonetheless, I squeeze the boobs and rub them to make the women moan incessantly. Suddenly, I feel something heavy on both my legs. It feels like women are starting to rest their asses on my ankles while rubbing their tits on my legs.    

Fufufu… It looks like the fun is just starting.  

Get Access to 7 extra chapters on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Thanks to all my patron!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

406