Chapter 10: Fun in the Train (Part-2)
81.4k 20 416
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Re-edited on 20th May, 2023

Around fifteen minutes have passed since I activated Beast’s scent.     

Although I can feel many women moving around me, I cannot see them as my face is buried between the policewoman’s soft tits. But still, I can tell that their excitement is increasing. Their soft hands are moving all over my body, rubbing my thighs, chest, stomach, etc.     

My hands are continuously being grabbed here and there by the women, making me touch their asses and boobs. Taking full advantage, I also squeeze and spank them as much as I can.     

For any man, this is like being in heaven. Women are flocking around me and almost fighting to let me play with their assets. Not only that, the most beautiful and busty chick out of them is sitting on my lap, my face buried in her half-naked tits and her crotch rubbing against my rock-hard dick.  

“Naahn!” The policewoman leaks out another moan. I can feel my pant getting wet from the love juices seeping through her underwear.    

But she is not the only one who’s moaning around here. Whenever a girl makes me touch her tits or ass, they leak out moans. The beast’s scent must be raising their sensitivity.  

But unlike the pleasure they are feeling, I am getting more and more frustrated here.    

Why? Because what the fuck is this?     

It’s like the worst way of getting blue-balled. None of these chicks are taking my hands inside their clothes. Heck! They are not even letting me touch their pussies over the panties. But the thing which is making me go fucking crazy is the continuous rubbing of this busty policewoman’s crotch against my dick.     

Fuck, I want to plow her so bad… but I can’t, or all the women will get out of the trance.    

It’s getting extremely hard not to lose control. If it’s true that the side effects of Beast’s Awakening are influencing me, then it’s also possible that I might pounce on these women at any time. I need to do something.    

Hey! System, are you listening?    

[Shut up, man! Lemme enjoy the show.]    

You shut up and listen to me! I don’t think I can control myself anymore. I need to fuck someone immediately. Help me with it.    

[Well, I can’t.]    

… you useless fucker.     

Damn! This policewoman is now kissing and sucking on my neck… I want to… no, I need to fuck her.    

Suddenly, an idea pops into my mind.    

Hey, system, what if I use Beast’s scent on a single woman? Will it make her horny enough to have sex with me?    

[On a single woman? You would need a closed room where the scent cannot escape and get diluted. But if you can get a room like that and use all the scent’s power on a single woman… they yes, fucking her may be possible.]    

Got it.  

Without wasting a moment, I forcefully pull back my hands from the surrounding woman and stand up, lifting the body of the policewoman along with me. Freeing my legs as well, I make the policewoman stand on her feet.    

“Woah, they are getting wild.”  

With more free space on my body to touch, the enclosing around me tightens. The women are now groping my butt and sensually rubbing my back.    

It’s slowly getting harder to move at all. So, I quickly grab the policewoman’s slender waist and start pushing my way through the crowd (getting thoroughly molested along the way). And my destination is… the washroom!   

After barely getting away from the horde of horny women, we enter the washroom and close the door behind us to prevent anyone else from entering. Then finally, I look at the sexy woman in front of me.    

She is still in a state of arousal, showing no resistance to me even as I grab her by the waist. But even though we’re alone now, she’s no longer pouncing on me. It looks like Beast’s Scent is weakening.    

[You only have a few minutes left. You should cancel the previous scent and use it again on this woman.]    

But you have to cancel it for me, no?    

Do it… fucking do it now… I think my pants will explode if I wait any longer.    

[Beast’s Scent End]    

Suddenly, the policewoman’s eyes start becoming clear. She looks down and notices that her shirt is open, her boobs almost spilling out from her bra. Then, she looks up and her eyes widen in shock.    

“You—”    

[Beast’s Scent Activate]    

Feeling a similar hot sensation all over my body, the skill gets activated. As I give out that weird scent again, the policewoman’s expressions change back to the earlier smile. But something is different this time…    

I can just tell from looking at her face that she is way hornier than before. She is also looking quite out of breath this time, so much so that I can see her breasts heaving heavily. Her eyes are filled with intense lust; she starts to move towards me with unsteady steps.    

Totally losing control of myself at the same time, I almost slam my body against hers and immediately give her a deep kiss. Getting one step ahead, she takes out her tongue, entangling it with mine and giving me a taste of her sweet saliva.    

Without restraint, my hands also roam around her sexy body, removing every piece of clothing I can find. Once she’s undressed, I reluctantly separate my lips and back away to get a proper look at this beautiful woman.    

She is almost entirely naked now. Her huge gravity-defying tits are swaying sideways in front of my eyes. Her smooth stomach has faint traces of muscles, making her look even sexier. I can also see her thin slit below her neatly trimmed pubes.    

But for some reason, the thing that is making my lust for her go out of control is the final piece of clothing on her body — the black stockings that are digging into her soft white thighs.    

“Fuck…”    

Moving forward in a flash, I start kissing her again. Grabbing her plump thighs, I lift her body and make her sit on the washbasin’s platform. Once in position, I grab hold of her juicy tits and start massaging them, making sure not to miss out on pulling and pinching her nipples from time to time.     

At the same time, I move my other hand toward her crotch. Although I haven’t properly seen her pussy yet due to all the kissing, I can feel that it’s small and thoroughly wet from love juices.    

“Aaahaann… yes… touch me more!” The woman moans out.    

I want to do so many things at once— like sucking on her tits, kissing all over her body, and yes, licking her cunt, too. It is actually beneficial as well because I will get points for everything.    

But at this point, I fear if I do anything other than shoving my cock deep inside her meat-hole, it will start fucking my own asshole out of spite.    

Stopping the kiss once again, I look down and quickly position my dick in front of the woman’s pussy. I can see that her clit is swollen and erect. To get some lubrication, I even rub my cock on her wet cunt to cover it in her love juices. Then, after my cock is finally ready, I plunge it straight into her hole.    

“Aaaahan!” The woman moans loudly.    

“Shit!”    

Fucking hell! Really? Is this really happening?    

The moment my cock fully penetrates her, cum starts shooting out. The pleasure that’s been building since earlier explodes inside the policewoman’s pussy the moment it finds a place for release.   

No, not now! I am not done fucking her!  

I desperately start thrusting my cum-squirting dick in and out of the policewoman’s cunt, trying to feel its softness and tightness as much as possible before my cock starts to go limp.    

Wait, no! Why is it fucking going down already? I want to fuck more!    

[Well, you came once this morning as well. I guess this is your body’s limit without Beast’s Awakening.]    

I look at the sexy and soft body of the woman in my arms.    

But… I want more…    

[Well, you have around 20 minutes left. Though I don’t think you can get your dick up in time and fuck her again]    

Another idea pops into my horny mind.    

“Then… I will buy another skill… that stamina one—”    

*KNOCK*    

“Who’s in there!? What are you doing making these obscene noises inside a public toilet?” A female voice asks.    

Shit! I forgot about the women outside! They are all out of the trance!  

Get Access to 7 extra chapters on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Thanks to all my patron!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

416