(SS) The S*x Beast System Fetishes: Jacob Goes To A Swinger’s Party Alone (Part-1)
66.7k 18 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you want me to continue Sex Beast Fetishes or not?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

 

1) This is not a side story (Well, it kind of is...). Jacob will explore various fetishes in this series! You can get access to the locked chapters and also participate in polls which will decide the next fetish I will write on my Patreon.

2) The setting is in the future, but there are no spoilers. Just Jacob's penis is better.

[Shall we go out now?]  

No, we should wait just for a bit more, I guess.  

Right now, I am hiding behind a tree while continuously observing an expensive-looking house right in front of me which is alongside houses that look somewhat similar to each other.   

Suddenly, a car comes from around the corner of the street and parks itself in front of the house.   

See? I told you that we should wait some more… Hahaha! I am right again!  

[Yay! You win! *Sigh* You are such a kid…]  

Shut up!  

From the back seat of the car, a muscular man and a beautiful blond woman walks out.   

They both look like they are in their early thirties. The woman is especially really beautiful with a lean, well-maintained figure. Her curves also look well-shaped with bigger than average tits and a nice-looking round ass.   

The man put his hands around the woman’s waist and leads her towards the house before disappearing inside.   

[I am really excited, partner! This is going to be so much fun!]  

If we don’t get caught, that is. But yes, after we get inside… Fufufu.   

[We will surely get this blond one. It would be so nice to see her beautiful face sucking on your cock! I think you should paste your white cum all over face! So much that it would flow to her pussy by itself and impregnate her!]  

Okay, first of all, that is impossible. And second, I will fuck her but I will also save some of my energy for the redhead we saw earlier! Her huge tits will be amazing to play with…   

[Damn! That that redhead is a sexy one. It would be amazing if we could get a tit-fuck from her! But don’t forget about the one before her. You know, the one with that “phat” ass!]  

Obviously not!  My dick would look so good buried between her meaty—   

Fuck!  I am not even inside yet. I should think of these things later…  

[True. But you cannot forget the best part, you know?]  

Yeah, I know. The best part is that this is a swinger’s party… So, we will be fucking all the women in front of their husbands and boyfriends… Fufufu.   

[You seem especially excited about this, huh? You really like to steal another man’s woman that much?]  

W-Well…   

[Oh! Don’t get me wrong! It’s not like anything is bad about it! I actually support stealing! Just don’t let your women get stolen and everything is fine!]  

W-Wait, this is not stealing or anything, okay? It’s just a gathering of people who don’t mind sharing…   

[Yeah, it’s a gathering of cucks.]  

Don’t say it like that!   

[I am just saying the truth. Well, who cares what they are? The main thing is… You are getting benefit their cuckeryMuahahaha]  

Don’t laugh like some evil villain…   

[Sorry…couldn’t resist. Well, let begin! I think the party must have started a long time ago…]  

Yeah, no one is coming anymore as well. Let’s go.  

I come out from behind the tree and start moving towards the house in front of me.   

With how big this house is, I am sure there will be cameras recording the surroundings 24×7. If I try to sneak in from the backdoor or something, chances are that I might get caught in the camera.   

The only way is to walk up front confidently.   

I know, it sounds a bit insane but you don’t know how well this thing works usually.   

[But won’t they notice when they will see you walking in without any girl along with you?]  

What do you want me to do? Bring along a girl?   

[FUCK NO!!!  Do that and I will personally kill you!!! The only dick ever going inside your women is your own!!!]  

Okay, okay, calm down. And as a system, you cannot kill me even if you want to, to be honest…  

[Yeah, try bringing along your girls and we will see if I can kill you or not…]  

Hey, I was just talking about bringing in a prostitute or something…   

[See, I am going to tell you this only once so listen well. You bought her, she is yours for that much time, okay? Only spend money to satisfy your own cock…not someone else’s.]  

Fine, not that it’s needed anyway.   

If this was in some hotel or a club, getting in would have been almost impossible due to the security and stuff but that isn’t the case here.   

The swinger’s parties that happen at someone’s house are usually really low profile and only shared with people of similar interests. I only found out about this place after I heard a man talk to her wife about it in the grocery store.    

[Well, that’s good then…let’s get inside!]  

I enter the premises of the house with fake confidence, trying to show as if I belong here. I also give a huge smile to the camera directly above the door of the house.  

[You know, this is exactly how creeps smile…]  

Fuck off!  

The moment I enter, a rush of different noises enters my ears. They mainly consist of music, voices of men… And to my joy, moaning of women.   

As I predicted before, there is not even a single person at the entrance of the house to look at who is entering. All of them are inside and enjoying the party.   

The fact that this house is really big and modern shows that the organizers of this party are really rich people.   

I move towards the living room and the sounds of music and people get louder.   

[This is it, buddy. Let’s enter the fuck-fest and eat to our heart’s content!]  

Yeah! 

I open the door of the living room and get inside…   

“Damn…”   

The scene inside the room is exactly like I imagined it.   

Mostly everyone here is either naked or in their underwear. The moans and grunts are coming from some a few pairs having sex but most of the others are either talking, dancing, eating food or drinking in a small bar at the corner of the room.   

I know a few things about a swinger’s party. There are three kinds of couples you can find here. First are the ones which come here to do what the name implies, i.e. swing. They exchange their partners with each other and some even watch their partners fucking or getting fucked.   

Second, are the ones who don’t share their partner but only like to have sex with each other as people watch them and the third ones are newbies with no experience of parties like this. They just observe things with their girlfriends or wife for the first time and see how things are done here.   

Well, I can tell that there are no newbie couples here but it’s really difficult to distinguish between the first two.   

But still, something is strange here…  

I look at the bar again and see the hot blonde and the busty read-head who have changed into their sexy underwear already, talking to each other with a strangely irritated expression on their face.   

I cannot spot the guys they came in with anywhere though…  

Like them, there are many other women with a strangely irritated and angry look on their faces.  

This is so weird…  

[Wait! What the hell did you just say? Buddy, if you find hot naked chicks weird, then I think there is no point for you to live anymore… Just kill yourself already!]  

It’s not that, idiot! This is weird because there are around 40 women and only 10 men in this room! Where are all the other men?  

[Fuck you! I was only doubting it at first but my guess was true! You are actually gay and here for men! I am so disgusted to being your system right now…]  

Shut up, asshole! I was just mentioning the abnormality! There should be an equal number of men and women here…   

[Oh, Okay… Sorry.  So, how are we going to do this? I say we start fucking all the chicks randomly who are without a man! Fufufu, you have 30 options!]  

No, I cannot start like that. I have a feeling that it would look a bit suspicious as most of them probably know each other already from before and I am new.   

[Then what will you do? Wait here till your balls turn blue?]  

No! I think that I should first try to mix up with couples already have sex…  

I look around and see a somewhat hot black-haired girl sitting on the sofa and giving a guy a blowjob.   

Both of them are completely naked. I can see the girl’s bigger than average tits and a nice round ass. Her skin is also fair. All in all, a beautiful woman.  

Well, I don’t want to describe a naked man much but I will just tell you this: He has short brown hairs, and slightly bigger than average dick.  

[Fufufu, I don’t mind you sharing a girl with another guy… As long as she is his, not yours! Come on! Let’s plow that sweet pussy!]  

I move towards the couple…   

Let the fun begin…  

Get password for "Jacob Goes To A Swinger's Party Alone (Part-2)" on my Patreon and read it on my website!!!

Volume 2 of The Sex Beast System has started on my Patreon!!!

Get Access to 7 extra chapters on my Patreon:

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

160