Chapter 152: Mother And Daughter (Part-1)
31.1k 15 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shit… this is a lot more difficult than I thought…   

Should I abort the mission? Should I turn around and leave my precious comrades? Should I just… escape?  

I mean, I don’t want to betray anyone, but there’s a high chance that these precious comrades will stab me to death… what should I do?  

[…]  

What?  

[Please, for fuck’s sake, just stop it. First of all, you’re not on a mission, and second, we’re talking about your women here, not comrades. So, just press the fucking doorbell and be done with it.]  

Sigh… just play along with me sometimes, bitch. It helps with the nervousness.  

[…]  

Immediately after recovering from the bomb that Zakira threw at me (about leaving for the Elf kingdom tomorrow), I rushed with all the things I was planning to do in the span of… I don’t know, the time I thought I had?  

The first thing was to ask Kate and Riley whether they’ve talked to their parents about the trip yet. Surprisingly, they both actually did and even got their approval!   

Though well, I kinda have a fleeting suspicion that Riley’s parents no longer care about where she goes or what she does (a bit understandable considering her history). And well, as for Kate, I think Mrs. Bailey probably took her daughter’s side and somehow forced that Gorilla to let her go.  

Regardless, the only thing that matters is that both of them are coming with me to the Elf Kingdom.  

After finishing up with my two schoolmates, I went to Layla, Rebecca, and Evelyn next— telling them to quickly head home and start packing for the trip. No doubt, they were equally as surprised as I was hearing the sudden change (?) in the schedule, but thankfully, none of them complained. Sharing my sense of urgency, they immediately left the school after kissing me goodbye.  

Then finally, I made a quick call to Anna as well, before taking a cab and arriving here— to the Kremer’s residence.   

Originally, my plan was to meet up with Mrs. Kremer— no, it’s high time I start calling her Rose— and Arora, and spend some quality time with them.  

Seeing what happened Alex, there’s a high chance that Rose is furious with me. After all, not only did I put her son is in the hospital, but he’s also being sentenced to jail for his crimes against me (and Maya). I need to talk to her and, if possible, sort things out.  

As for Arora… well, I don’t think she will be that mad. She hated Alex to begin with and even planned to participate in my revenge plan. But still, her case is similar to Evelyn’s. She’s my permanent woman now, and I cannot just leave her be unless I have a death wish.  

But well, I am a bit constrained with time at the moment. So, I am not sure if my plan will work. Let’s see how things go…  

Taking a few deep breaths and preparing myself for the worst, I finally raise my hand and ring the doorbell.  

*Brrrrr* *Brrrr*  

Please… I hope Arora opens the door…  

I wait nervously as the sound of someone’s unhurried footsteps reaches my ears. I can ever hear a loud sigh coming from behind the door.  

“Who is it now—?”  

Shooting down my hopes, Rose opens the door— freezing up the moment she sees me. She’s still wearing her nighty even though it’s almost noon, her hair is a bit disheveled, and there are dark circles under her eyes— but other than that, I think she looks sexy as always.  

“H-Hey, can I come in?” I ask.  

“…”  

No reply.  

“Rose? Can I— AHH!”  

Before I could even finish speaking, Rose pounces on me like a wild animal. For a second, I fear she is actually starting to attack, but something entirely different happens the next instant— she wraps her arms around my neck and seals my mouth with a kiss.  

Well, I guess “kiss” is an understatement. It’s more like she’s trying to smooch my lips off.  

Naturally, I’ve been kissed a lot. But if I have to rate them according to their fierceness, then this one would definitely be on top. And yeah, it’s borderline uncomfortable as well.  

As Rose continues to lick my tongue and drink my saliva greedily, her hands finally let go of my neck and she even separates her body a little. Just when I thought that the kiss is ending… she takes things to the next level.  

Before I could notice what Rose’s doing, her hands reach down and start unbuckling my pants. A bit startled, I open my eyes, only to find that her nighty has already fallen to the floor— that is to say, she’s butt-naked.  

What the fuck!!?   

We’re still outside! People might be watching us from the street!  

Somehow managing to keep my pants on, I place my hands under Rose’s thighs and lift her up. Then, dashing inside the house, I kick the door close.  

Phew… She was really planning to have sex with me there, wasn’t she?  

[Yeah, she was… Nice.]  

…  

Carrying Rose a bit further, I put her down on the couch and push her away— it doesn’t seem like she was going to stop kissing me anytime soon. Looking a bit annoyed, she gives up on the kiss but immediately reaches out for my pants, starting to unbuckle them again.  

Though this time, I don’t stop her, letting her do as she wishes. Within seconds, my pants get pulled down along with my underwear. And before my limp dick could even flop a little, it gets completely swallowed by her mouth.  

Damn…  

Placing her hands on my hips, Rose starts moving her head back and forth, sucking my dick until it gets completely erect. As she does this, I run my finger through her disheveled blond hair and fix them.  

Once assured that my cock is almost dripping with her saliva; she pulls me down to the sofa, making me sit before climbing on top of my lap. Then, slowly, she lowers her waist and takes the entire length of my manhood inside her wet pussy.   

“Haah~ this is it… Now I feel better…”   

Rose finally speaks up, heaving a huge sigh of relief.   

Looks like her little frenzy is finally over…  

“Jacob… you finally came! I was so worried that you’re mad at me— I couldn’t sleep properly for days. But you’re not, right? This is why you came to visit me, right?” She asks excitedly, the walls of her pussy clamping hard around my cock.  

I raise my eyebrows, hearing something quite opposite to what I expected.  

So, she thought that will be mad at her?   

Wow…  

“No. Of course, I am not. Why would I be?” I answer, casually grabbing her boobs and squeezing them.  

“Thank god…”  

Rose sighs in relief again, looking extremely happy.  

“But still, I am really sorry for raising such a bastard of a son. I cannot believe he did something so horrible to you and your family. And burning the school building on top of that!? Did he even consider that his parents will have to pay for all the damage!? I am going to disown that little shit!” She says, her face twisting in rage all of a sudden.  

Woah… Alex is getting disowned?  

“Well, he is going to get punishment for what he did, so I am content,” I say with a shrug.  

“Yeah, and don’t worry, Jacob. I won’t help that spoiled son of a bitch in any way— nor will anyone else in my family. Let him rot in prison until he learns his lesson. How dare he hurt you, my love,” she says viciously, starting to move her waist.  

Eh… first of all, you’re calling yourself a bitch.   

But anyway, she really doesn’t have even a trace of that famous “motherly love” in her heart, does she? I am sure any other mother would’ve begged me to forgive her son and take back the case.   

[Hm, and then you would ask her to become your sex slave in return, right? Hahaha! What a plan! I love you, buddy!]  

… no.  

[Che…]  

“True, he does deserve it,” I say, moving my hands from her tits to her ass. “But let’s not ruin our mood any further by talking about him. I actually came here to—”  

“Jacob?”  

Suddenly, someone calls me out. I look behind Rose, seeing a person standing by the stairs and staring at us with wide eyes. Arora has come downstairs.  

Fuck! I am having a déjà vu…  

See Evelyn's Character Picture on my discord!

149