Chapter 153: Mother And Daughter (Part-2)
33.1k 14 142
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you going outside, Arora?” Rose asks, not even turning around to see her daughter.  

*cough*  

Arora looks away with a fake cough, lightly shaking her head to calm herself down before speaking up.  

“N-No, just to the kitchen. I need some snacks,” she answers in a low voice.   

“Ah, I see. Go on then. The kitchen is the other way, remember? And also, I hope you won’t mind the loud noises— I am planning to go wild with my boyfriend today,” Rose says, licking her lips seductively.  

*Thwak* *Thwak*  

Maybe to show an example, she slowly raises her waist before it dropping down hard, making loud slapping noises with her jiggly ass against my crotch.   

Shit, Arora looks royally pissed…  

She glances back at us, her fists clenched and a look of exasperation on her face. She’s clearly not thrilled to see this. And well, she cannot even do anything much about it. Rose doesn’t know anything about the relationship between me and Arora, and unless it stays that way, things could get troublesome.   

Sigh…  

But even so, I have no choice but to do something about this. Arora is my permanent woman. And as her case is similar to Evelyn’s, there’s a high chance she is in love with me right now.   

And obviously, I cannot ignore my permanent women in a situation like this— my life may be depending upon it. If I have to choose between Rose and Arora, I will go with Arora every time.  

Let’s see…  

I open my mouth to speak, but Rose is a tad bit faster. She actually turns around this time, smiling at her daughter with a superior sort of look.  

“Why aren’t you going, Arora? Do you plan to stand there and watch our lovemaking?” She asks.  

“N-No, I—  

“Oh, that reminds me—” Rose continues without waiting for an answer.  

“— I did offer you to watch the last time Jacob visited us. But you didn’t get to see any action, did you? It was quite unfortunate that he had to leave. Well, I guess you can stay with us today and enjoy the show. I don’t mind teaching my poor little virgin daughter a few things about sex.”  

Rose winks, looking very smug. On the other hand, the effect of her words is immediate. Arora seems to be almost boiling with anger and jealousy— barely holding back from exploding.  

…  

Seriously…?  

I know they don’t like each other (maybe ‘hate’ is the right word here), but a mother teasing her daughter like this… to put it nicely, they have a weird as fuck relationship.  

…  

“… So, you want to teach me, huh? Okay, fine. Thanks for the opportunity,” Arora replies in a scarily sweet voice before starting to violently take off her clothes— not even sparing her underwear.  

“W-What are you doing!?” Rose asks, getting flustered as her daughter strips down naked.  

“You’re teaching me, aren’t you? What better way is there to learn about sex than to actually do it?” Arora asks with a savage grin, finally standing in front of us in her birthday suit.  

“I will try to copy everything you do— of course, with Jacob’s help. Sounds good?”  

…  

It’s Rose’s turn to get mad now.  

“Are you crazy!? It’s my boyfriend we’re talking about! I am not going to let you or any other woman even touch him— let alone have sex!” She replies furiously, hugging my face, burying it between her bare tits.  

But from the look on Arora’s face, it seems like she was waiting for her to say this.   

“As I thought, you’re a really clingy and possessive lover, mother. You want to restrict Jacob and keep him all to yourself. But isn’t that practically impossible?” she asks with a grin.  

“What do you mean?” Rose asks with a frown.  

“Well, weren’t you bragging about freeing him from a brothel recently? Why do you think he was working there, huh? If I am not wrong, his system must be of that kind, right?” Arora asks, looking at me.  

I immediately give her a nod.  

Arora already knew about this. If she’s asking me again in front of Rose, she must be planning something. I should just play along.   

“Fufufu… you probably don’t know, mother, but I’ve read that the majority of the sex-related systems require their users to have multiple sexual partners. They cannot properly earn life points with only one woman. So, chances are that Jacob will have to sleep with other women whether you like it or not,” Arora says with a smirk.   

“But well, I guess this is better anyway. Keep up this monopolizing attitude of yours, and sooner or later, Jacob will definitely leave you. I don’t think he is willing to die this young just for your sake. And when that happens, I will definitely snatch him up for myself. I find him pretty cute, to be honest.”  

Arora rubs her hands together, looking excited at the prospect of stealing her mother’s boyfriend. Conversely, Rose looks alarmed— even she knows that being younger, her daughter is much more beautiful than her. Getting insecure is a given.  

“Jacob, what she said about your system… is it true?” Rose asks with a frown.  

I slowly nod my head, trying my best to look sad about it— but internally praising Arora as well.  

As Rose grits her teeth, Arora flashes me a quick smile before putting up a show of picking up her clothes and trying to leave.  

“W-Wait, you can stay! I will let you join.” But Rose stops her, albeit grudgingly.  

Arora grins, dropping the clothes in her hand.  

“Good decision. At least you have some brains, mother. Now, get down from his lap and make some room for me,” she says, walking close to us.  

But Rose doesn’t move. She keeps staring at Arora while mouthing the word ‘bitch’.  

“Alright, but first, promise me that you won’t try to interfere in my relationship with Jacob. I will let you have sex with him from time to time, but that’s it— don’t try to get anything more out of him,” she says in a threatening tone.  

“Oh? So, I can have sex with him even after today? That’s very generous of you. Well, sure, I will just be his fuck-buddy,” Arora replied easily with a shrug. Though I already know that she’s lying.  

Looking a bit reassured, Rose finally moves, taking my cock out of her pussy and getting down from my lap. Then, putting her arms around my neck, she sullenly looks at her daughter as she takes her place.  

“Let’s start then…”  

Blushing a little, Arora gets on top and moves her face closer to mine, gently kissing my lips as if savoring them. As we kiss, my hands automatically reach out for her tits, rubbing and lightly pulling her nipples until they’re erect. Once done, I move my right hand down to her crotch, caressing her stomach along the way, and start playing with her pussy— making it wet and ready.   

“I will put it in…” Arora whispers between her hot breaths, her love-filled eyes locking into mine.  

With her thin fingers, she grabs my cock— which is still covered in Rose’s love juices, by the way—and places it against her honeypot.   

“H-Hey, you guys are acting a bit too intimate…” Rose says suddenly, sounding a bit agitated.  

But Arora ignores her, slowly lowering her waist and engulfing my cock inside her tight pussy. I also don’t pay her any mind and simply enjoy this superb feeling.   

I guess we’re already in our own world.   

 

See Evelyn's Character Picture on my discord!

142