Chapter 34: Telling Layla!
38.7k 13 239
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do you really think it will work?” I ask, unsurely.  

I don’t always remember to but it is more comfortable to talk out loud to my system. At least when I am alone.   

[I already told you, buddy. I am not completely sure, but it is probably our only chance to restore the system to normal.]  

“Aaargh”  

I let out an irritated grunt.   

“But to follow the black system and to do the missions every time…” I say.   

[No, not every time. The black system forcibly tried to enter the mission section and the third poison into the main system by making you follow through its commands last night.]  

[The main reason for the glitch is that you didn’t complete the mission successfully, buddy. I think to revert back to normal we need to experiment with these new things added. Though I prefer you follow the missions, saying no to a few of them might actually turn out beneficial as well.]  

“Really? Then I guess it’s fine,” I say.   

[But I must force on this; try to do as many of them as you can. Well, they all will probably be perverted things so I guess there won’t be any problem, right?]  

“True. Well, that reminded me…”  

I reach the bottom of the stairs and turn left to enter the kitchen.   

I have already taken a bath and I am now in my school uniform… completely ready to go to school.  

Right in front of me, the hot and curvy figure Layla is working on the kitchen platform. She is wearing a simple knee-length yellow-colored skirt with an apron on top of it.   

Her curves are so defining that I can see the sides of her huge tits from behind  

Ahh~ I slept buried in those meat pillows last night. It really was the most enjoyable and relaxing sleep I ever had.  

[Lucky bastard!] 

Fufufu… I know I am. 

I silently move right beside her so that she couldn’t notice me and grab her meaty ass tightly.   

“Kyaaaaa!”   

Layla’s body jumps up from surprise. She looks back and sees me standing behind her.  

“J-Jacob?” she says with a red face.   

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist,” I say with a wink while starting to rub her ass lewdly.   

[Fufufu… truly, resisting is no fun at all! Especially with an ass like hers!]  

Layla blushingly stares at me for a second more before starting to work on the breakfast again… without telling me off.  

And for some reason, she is also smiling and looking really happy now.  

Well, I hope her smile remains after what I am going to tell her…  

“Kyaaaa”  

Removing my hand from her ass, I grab Layla’s shoulders instead, to push her body against the wall beside the kitchen platform.  

 I specifically choose this place because the refrigerator is hiding both of our body beside it.  

I move both my hands and place the left one on her ass again while resting the right one on her soft and huge tits.   

“M-Maya is in the living room, she will—”  

I stop Layla from speaking further by crushing my lips against hers. My tongue also penetrated her mouth instantly to make this kiss even a juicier one.  

I also start to grope her marshmallow-like tits and rub her peachy ass while I am at it.   

After thoroughly playing with her tongue, licking her lips, enjoying the feel of her body, I finally separate my mouth and get a little distance for her.   

Her beautiful face is red and her breathing is hard. She is giving me such a sexy look that I feel like eating her up right now.   

But I need to tell her about that before…  

I take a big breath in.   

“Layla…I cannot be exclusive to you.”   

I say while looking directly at her.   

Layla’s eyes and mouth open up wide in shock.   

“W-What?” she asks in a shaking voice.   

I am not going to lie, this is one probably the hardest thing for me, but I need to make things clear with Layla before we get any further into our relationship.   

With my first poison, if any woman becomes permanent, I can never leave her. It includes Layla and Rebecca right now.   

But with the fact remains that my probability to die without multiple sexual partners is extremely high, so, I don’t know how many more women will be added to my permanent partners’ list.   

“Layla, I cannot tell you exactly why as this is related to my system, but I can never be in a monogamous relationship with you… there are going to be other women in relationship with me,” I say in an extremely serious tone.   

Layla is just staring at me as if she couldn’t believe her ears.   

“B-Because of your system? You got that kind of system,” she asks.   

It is clear what she means by “that kind”.  

“I just don’t want to cheat on you, Layla. I would rather have you know about this before,” I say.   

Layla’s expressions become a bit unreadable a moment before she looks up straight to me with a strange sort of determination in her eyes.   

“Jacob, I won’t lie to you and say that it won’t affect me at all that I wouldn’t be able to keep all of you for myself. I also know I will be really jealous of it as well but…”  

Layla wraps me into a tight hug.   

“… If your system is like this, then it couldn’t be helped. I would rather share you with other women than lose you forever,” she whispers into my ears.  

Suddenly, a tremendous relief spread inside me. Even I hadn’t realized the full extent of how scared I was before doing this.   

[Man, you got a damn nice and understanding girl there…]  

I know.   

I separate my upper body from Layla’s.   

“Tonight, I will make you completely mine,” I tell her with a mischievous wink.  

Her face blushes again as she gives me a nod.   

“It will be my fir—”  

“LAYLA! I AM GETTING LATE FOR SCHOOL!”  

Suddenly, the loud voice Maya interrupts us and our bodies separate from each other in a surprise.  

We both look at each other with red smiling faces for a second more before Layla moves to the kitchen platform again in a hurry.   

“Y-You both should have your breakfast now or you will be really late. A-And I will be really angry if you don’t eat well, okay?” Layla says while recovering a bit.   

*Sigh*  

I guess I have to wait until tonight…   

[Fufufu… Don’t disappoint me tonight, buddy! Please fuck her properly!]  

Yeah, yeah…   

  

  


 

  

 

 “Why are you smiling so much?” Maya asks me.   

Right now, me and Maya are on our way to school. As it is really close to our house, we don’t take any sort of transportation to get there.   

“N-Nothing, I am just excited to see my friends again,” I say hurriedly.   

[Why don’t you just tell her that you are going to fuck Layla tonight? Maybe she would like to join as well?]  

Shut up. I will make Maya mine lat— I mean, just shut up.   

“You are excited to see those creepy guys again? Jacob, you need to make better friends,” Maya says while shaking her head sideways.   

Suddenly, she stops as if realizing something.  

“I-It’s not like I-I care about you or anything. D-Don’t misunderstand!” she adds hurriedly.   

“Come on, both of them are not that—”   

Suddenly, something catches my eyes and I stop speaking from utter shock. I can see the gate of my school in front of me, going past which there is a woman in a pure white dress.   

Though I cannot see this woman’s face, one thing on her body is catching my attention and is the reason for my shock.   

“H-Her ears! She’s an Elf!” 

 

Get access to 10 extra chapters on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

239