Chapter 38: The Vampire Princess (Part-1)
39.2k 16 237
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What… What is this thing?   

It is like something really wet, slimy and cold is roaming around on my body. It actually feels strangely pleasant.  

“Ahaaah!”  

My eyes open with flutter and the first thing my gaze fells upon are a bunch of dark grey hairs slowly moving to and fro in front of me.   

The cold and slimy feeling wasn’t a dream as it hasn’t vanished, only where it is coming from is known to me now… my chest.  

Unconsciously, without even fully realizing what is happening right now, I move my hand forward towards these bunch of dark grey hairs.   

*CLANK*  

Before my arm could even move an inch, it gets stopped forcefully.   

What!?   

I look sideways with a jerk and to my shock, see my hands cuffed and tied up to the corners of the bed I am lying onto using a rope. Similarly, I try to move my legs as well but it looks like the same thing is done to them as well.   

“Oh… So, you woke up, huh?”   

Suddenly, a sweet yet mature voice of a woman enters my ears.   

The pleasurable feeling of the small and slimy thing on my chest stops and the grey hairs move up to reveal the face of a woman beneath.   

Red…   

The eyes of the woman staring at my face are bright red in color. Her extremely beautiful and pale face looks like a work of art with a pert nose and rosy red lips.  

“P-Princess Zakira?” I speak out in surprise.   

Yes, it is the vampire princess who is on top of me. For some reason, there is a somewhat strange on her face.   

I look at her in confusion for a second more before my gaze fell below, and my eyes almost pop out of the socket in surprise.   

She is completely naked. The Vampire princess is completely naked.  

Damn…  

Her pale and smooth skin lays bare before my eyes. The first place on her body where my eyes focus on are her huge gravity-defying tits. The contrast between the pure white color of her skin and the cherry-red color of her nipples is amazingly captivating.  

Her stomach is also really sexy and her crotch is smooth without even a single strand of pubic hair. The reason why I am not feeling any weight on me is because she has slightly lifted off her lower body in the air with the support of her legs.   

But on a plus point, this has also made her crotch completely visible to me.   

Her closed slit is really small and looks as if someone has cut it straight with a knife. The contrast of the color of her skin can be seen here again with the light pink color of her pussy and the snowy white skin surrounding it, giving it an alluringly lovely look.   

The next thing I notice is my own body…   

What the fuck!?   

The only piece of clothing on my body right now is my underwear trunks. And not only that, but my chest is also glistening with saliva.  

I can tell that Zakira was licking my chest just moments ago…   

But why? What is going on here?   

It’s not that I am not happy seeing the nakedness of such a beauty nor that I didn’t enjoy the amazing feeling of her cold tongue on my chest but still, this is just insane…   

“I guess I can continue then…” Zakira says while moving back on the bed, still being directly above my body.   

She stops the moment she reaches below my knees and bends her upper body down such that her face comes directly under my crotch.   

This time, she also does not keep her body in the air but presses it down against mine such that her immensely soft and huge tits presses against my thighs and her plump and shapely ass rests on my shins.   

Damn…   

Her cold and silky-smooth skin feels so good that I almost lost my mind there for a second. This is even more exciting for me as the face of such a high-class beauty is directly beside my crotch, staring at it.   

Fuck! I will get erect in this way…   

“W-What are you doing?” I ask, speaking for the first time.  

Zakira doesn’t reply but instead, grabs the sides of my underwear.   

“H-Hey! Don’t—”  

Before I can even properly say anything, she pulls it down, making my limp cock flop out.   

“Hmm… So, this is what a male’s thing looks like…” Zakira says while curiously looking at my penis.   

Don’t stare at my— wait, what? You are seeing a cock for the first time?   

But his doesn’t add up to the fact that she has me tied up here like this and how unperturbed she is showing her nakedness to me.   

Still looking curious, she moves her right hand forward and grabs my cock…   

Fuck…   

The coldness of her hand against my cock feels really good. She is neither holding it gently nor too roughly. She is just moving is up, down and sideways as if trying to check it out from all angles.  

“What? It’s getting hard already?” I can hear her say in a little surprised voice.  

Obviously, it is. I can also feel the blood pulsating into my cock, filling it up.   

I close up my eyes, enjoying this.   

“But I thought I need to do this to get it up though…” I hear her mutter.   

“Aaaargh!”  

A grunt leaks out from my mouth as I feel something cold but really soft and slimy wrap around my dick.   

I open my eyes in a surprise and see my cock halfway buried inside Zakira’s mouth. Her red eyes are also staring directly into mine.  

W-What?  

Slowly, she starts moving her head up and down, sucking on my cock while she also uses her tongue to stimulate the head. Her mouth is secreting a bit too much saliva for some reason. So much that it even starts flowing down to my balls.  

A-A blowjob!? The vampire princess is giving me a freaking blowjob!?  

Damn! Even though she is a bit sloppy but it feels so good. She is working so passionately that it is increasing the pleasure just from seeing such a beautiful face slobbering up on my cock.  

I can already feel a slight pressure building down at the base of my penis. If only she was stimulating my balls as well, I would have cum already…   

Damn! But still…  

“H-Hey, why are you doing this?” I ask while trying to keep myself from leaking out a grunt again.   

Zakira stops moving and removes her mouth from my cock.   

No! I don’t mean for you to sto—  

She instantly grabs it with her hand instead and starts stroking it. Her saliva which is covering my cock acts as a lubricant and makes the motion of her hand smoother.   

“Doing what?” She asks in confusion.   

Seriously? You are asking this?   

“Doing— Aaargh… Doing all of this! Tying me here, licking my chest, blowing me and even giving me a handjob now!” I say with a bit of difficulty due to the pleasure I am experiencing.   

“Hmm? I just want to go to the main thing directly but I have to do all this first…” Zakira says in a low voice.   

Main thing? Don’t tell me…   

“You don’t even know how barely I am being able to keep my sanity and talk to you… I had to take measures beforehand so that I don’t attack you instantly…” she says.   

What? You want to have sex so much that you will lose your sanity and attack me?  

But why did you go the lengths to kidnap me specifically for that purpose?   

Though I am glad you did…   

“Even when I was licking your skin to wake you up… I was thinking about doing only that…” she says.   

Suddenly, her eyes turn strangely bright and her mouth curls up into a smile showing me her long and sharp canines.   

And a fear many times worse than the one I felt in the auditorium grips over me.   

“… how would it feel like… when I sink my teeth into this skin of yours… and drink up your sweet blood…” 

 

See the pictures of the three princesses on my Discord.

Get access to 10 extra chapters on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

237