Chapter 62: Black’s Plan
25.2k 13 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Are you... Are you sure that’s the only way?   

{Yes, master. Given your system specifications and our current situation, I think that’s the only way we can achieve our goals. Obviously, I know that master must have a better plan than mine. We can follow that as well.}  

Ehh? Oh...  

W-Well, I do. But I would like to try out your plan first...   

{As you wish master.}  

B-But still, do I really have to do the tasks with my permanent women?   

I don’t think any of them will exactly like it...   

{I agree with you, master, but we have no choice but to somehow convince them.}  

Damn...   

{As I told you, master, the first part of my plan is getting 18,500 points, which are necessary for you to buy all the skills. Though I would like to use only the second method which is getting a handjob in public as it gives you 5000 points, but to cure the glitch, using other methods is extremely necessary as well.}  

{You will have to indulge in sexual activities with 4 different women and perform both the level-specific methods twice. Not just this, to test out the glitch more, you will have to do them equally with your permanent women and some temporary women as well.}  

{In total, this will give you exactly 12,000 points. 10,000 from getting public handjob and 2000 from the spanking. The remaining 6,500 points will be earned through the missions I will give you. And once we buy the skills, it will be much easier for us to execute the other parts of my plan.}  

{Now, one last thing, master. I recommend you to go to the brothel again for getting temporary women, as it is the safest way. As for doing the tasks with you permanent women, I suggest getting a public handjob from Miss Rebecca and doing the act of spanking with Miss Zakira.}  

{I am sorry to say but I don’t think Miss Layla is particularly suited—}  

Wait a second, Zakira is my permanent women!?   

{Yes, master, she is. You can see it yourself...}  

 


Partners:  

  1. Rebecca Woods, 22 (Perm.) [Level 0000]  
  2. Layla White, 22 (Perm.) [Level 0000]  
  3. Zakira Vondrack, 121 (Perm.) [Level 0000]  

Note: Temporary names will be removed from the list 24 hours after the sexual activity.  


 

Wait, I know we had sex with each other but still, isn’t the condition for a woman to be added on my permanent list is for us to have mutual attraction as well!?   

{It is, master. But I think this is because of the permanent Blood Bond formed between you and Miss Zakira.}  

Damn...   

Anyway, I guess I don’t have to worry much about one thing. I really doubted that Layla and Rebecca would agree to be spanked.  

But I can indirectly order Zakira now. And well, no one deserves some hard spanking more than her...   

Now the only problem is getting Rebecca to give me a handjob in a public place.  

{I am sure Miss Rebecca will agree as well, master. After all, she is in love with you.}  

I know, but you said the same with Layla as well and that turned out to be your plot to ruin my relationship with her.   

I will ask Rebecca on my own.   

{Sure master. But I will try my best to earn back your trust, master.}  

Yeah, we will see...   

{Anyway, this is the first part of my plan, master. We will start working on it from today itself. Anyway, I will take leave now as someone is coming. Though I will come back to guide when you will perform magic.}  

{And again, thank you for letting me serve you, master.}  

With this, the black miasma in front of my eyes disappears.   

Sigh...   

I am reluctant to trust the black system again because of what happened with Layla but I guess I will be fine if I remain cautious.   

I look around myself and find that the class is a little livelier than before.   

Most of the beastkin students are freely talking to us humans like they are already our friends. Even Ryan is joking around with a guy from the dog clan.   

The Elves are not talking particularly talking to anyone but are simply replying to anyone who is asking them questions, including Leena herself.   

The only ones who are not interacting with anyone at all are the vampires and the cloaked person from Beastkins.   

Hmm... to be honest, I am really curious to see who is under that cloak now.  

Anyway, I guess I should talk with some sexy beastkin girl as well. I think it will be better if me and Leo do it together. I can use him as my wingman.  

“Hey, Leo—”  

I turn around to look at him again.   

...never mind.  

I guess I should just talk to the dog clan guy Ryan is with and ask if he knows some hot chick...   

*CREAK*  

Suddenly, the door of the classroom opens up and a woman walks in. Seeing her, everyone instantly returns to their seats and the classroom becomes silent.   

She is a really beautiful woman and is giving off an air of maturity. Her stature is bigger than average. Her lustrous hairs are dark brown in color and are tired up in a bun. Her beautiful dark golden eyes are captivating and her smooth and fair skin is alluring.   

Her figure is also really curvy with bountiful tits and a perfect ass. But what is making her figure even more irresistible is her outfit. It is so easy to trace her curves in her thigh fitting white shirt and a rather small navy blue colored skirt. The black pantyhose she is wearing complete her sexy look by working as a cherry on top.   

“Good morning, teacher.”  

Everyone says loudly.   

“Good morning,” she addresses us before putting down a small wooden box she is carrying on the teacher's desk.   

Yes, this beautiful woman is our class teacher, Miss Laura Corrina. She is a 25-year-old woman and also one of my biggest crushes in school.   

Though she might seem rather young for her post, but after Principal Winds, she has the highest system level in your school, which is level 2. Making her one of the rare magic users in our human community.   

“Hey, what do you think is in that box?” Ryan asks wonderingly.   

“Dunno, but I doubt there will be free condoms,” I answer.   

“Hahaha... I don’t think so as well. And even if there were, it’s not like we have any use of them,” Ryan says while laughing.   

Sorry, brother, but to be honest, I can use a lot of them.   

“Listen, everyone. All the classes are instructed to move to the school grounds as practicing magic in the classroom can be dangerous,” Miss Laura informs us.   

“What the fuck!? Then why did they asked us to go to the classroom? They could have us directly to the grounds...” Ryan says to me exasperatedly.   

“But before we do that...” Miss Laura says while opening the wooden box.   

“I would like you all to take these MCT Papers (Magical Compatibility Test papers) and submit them to me once you get your score. As the name suggests, this paper automatically checks how compatible you are with magic on a scale of 1 to 100. And all you need to do is touch it.”  

She says while moving her hand to take out a piece of MCT paper. The instant her finger touches it, a bright light erupts from the paper which settles down in less than a second.  

Then, Miss Laura holds the paper up high and shows up its content. 

 


Name: Laura Corrina 

Magical compatibility: 78% 


 

“We will need this data before we start your magical training to bring out the best results so please do this quickly.”  

While saying so, Miss Laura raises her hand and directs it towards the wooden box. The next instant, numerous small rectangular pieces of pure white paper shoot out of the box and starts flying towards all the human students in the classroom.   

One such paper flies to me as well and settles down on my desk.   

Damn... For real? We all can exactly know our compatibility with magic?   

This is exciting...   

“Okay then, I want you all to place your finger on top of the paper,” Miss Laura says.   

Man, I hope I get a high score in this. Then I will be able to brag about something...  

I place my finger on top of the paper along with everyone else.   

The next instant, a bright white light erupts from the MCT paper, blinding me.  

Fuck! I forgot to close my eyes in excitement...  

After a few more seconds, my vision finally returns and my eyes focus on the paper lying in front of me.   

 


Name: Jacob 

Magical compatibility: --- 


 

What the....?  

 

See Laura's Character photo on my Discord.

Get access to 11 extra chapters (Including S.S) on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

168