Chapter 73: One Month
23.1k 15 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You… will?” Alex asks, taking a step back in surprise.   

“MAYA! DON’T DO THIS! YOU CANNOT—”  

“Okay, shut this monkey’s mouth…” Alex says.   

Immediately following his orders, one of the hoodlums restraining me covers my mouth as well.  

“So, where were we? Oh, yes… you made a great decision, baby. Believe me, you won’t regret it,” Alex says, turning back to Maya with a filthy grin.   

“Do you want to go somewhere outside for the date or do you want to come to my home? My parents are out of town, you know? We can have a lot of fun together… if you catch my drift. Well, I will let you decide.  

“And by the way, do you want to mess with this cheating fuck? How about we kiss in front of him right now, huh? We can get a little more intimate as well, you know? Let this bastard see with his own eyes what he lost by being the idiot he is…”  

He says with a smirk before moves his face forward and going in for a kiss.   

No… Fuck no… Not this…Please…  

“Get away from me!”   

Suddenly, just before their lips meet, Maya pushes him back strongly.   

“AAAAGH!”  

Alex loses balance by tripping on his own leg and falls down hard on the ground.   

“What are you doing, you stupid bitch!?” Alex shouts angrily while closing his eyes in pain.   

“Don’t get ahead of yourself. I was talking to Jacob, no you,” Maya coolly tells him before turning to face me.   

“You asked for a chance to prove innocence, right Jacob? Okay, I will give you a months’ time. I will neither say, nor do anything until then except to observe you closely.  

“But know this, if you fail to prove anything to me even after that… I will personally make sure to convince Layla about the truth, no matter what it takes,” Maya says sternly, before starting to move towards the stairs.   

“And by the way, your breath stinks really bad. Try brushing your teeth before coming to school…” she tells Alex as passes by him.   

He stares at Maya in complete shock while some of his own hoodlums start sniggering at him.   

What… just happened?   

“STOP LAUGHING, IDIOTS! And you! Come back! Come back, you bitch!” Alex shouts while quickly standing up and going after Maya.   

“I think I saw Miss Naomi downstairs a while ago…” she says wonderingly while continuing to climb downstairs.   

Immediately, Alex stops on his tract and a strangely fearful expression overshadows his face.   

“C-Come on, we are going,” he says to his hoodlums while hastily turning back.   

“Really? And what about him?” the hoodlum restraining me asks.   

Without replying, Alex comes towards me and strongly punches me in the gut.   

“Gghhh!”  

“This much is enough for this cunt. As for that bitch, I will make sure she regrets making fun of me for the rest of her life. Anyway, let’s leave before any teacher comes…” Alex says in a hurried manner.   

Giving him a nod, the hoodlums push me away roughly and walk away with Alex.   

“Fuck…” I swear while holding my stomach painfully.   

Even though my rage is towering against Alex right now, there is also a strange sort of relief in my mind as well. I literally thought that Maya was agreeing to date that bastard.   

And honestly, that would have broken me up…   

“But still, one month, huh?” I mutter to myself.   

With how serious Maya was looking, I am sure that she wasn’t kidding about trying her best to convince Layla that I cheated on her.   

Damn it…   

Suddenly, Black miasma erupts in front of my eyes.   

{Master, forgive me for saying this, but you should not concern yourself with proving your innocence to Miss Maya. At least for now.}  

What!?   

{I mean to say, the primary goal on which we should focus on right now is following our plan, master. We cannot waste time on any other things.}  

Cannot waste any time? What the fuck?   

You are finally showing your true colors again, aren’t you? You want me and Lyla to break up.   

No, I am not listening to you…   

{Please, master. It’s nothing like that. Just think about it yourself, Maya gave you a months’ time to prove yourself and coincidently enough, you have one month to fix your system as well… or you will die. Tell me, shouldn’t you prioritize saving your life first?}  

I-I… Well, I am prioritizing my life. If Layla leaves me, I will die because of my poison anyway.   

{I agree, but it’s not like Miss Layla will immediately believe Maya. She loves and trusts you as well. And anyway, once the system is fixed, we can put all our efforts into giving Maya the proof she wants.}  

…   

{Please try to understand, master.}  

Fuck… I just don’t want Maya to think of me as a scum…   

{Don’t worry, she will eventually know the truth and will regret ever doubting you in the first place. And after understanding that you can have a polygamous relationship; she might even confess her love to you.}  

I… I guess.  

{I appreciate your understanding, master. Anyway, I should report to you that the mission with Kate and Riley was successful, and you were rewarded with a total of 5500 life points.}  

Sigh… okay…   

{Would you like to buy some skills, master?}  

Do as you like…  

{Buying [Stamina +1], [Penis girth +1], [Semen Volume +1]. 3500 life points deducted. Passive skills are now activated.}  

Hooray….  

{Master, are you feeling down?}  

You think?   

{…}  

{Well, I think I should report one more thing to you.}  

Sure, why not?  

{I just wanted to wait for a while until I get a more concrete signal, but I guess this might cheer you up a bit. You see, I noticed some fluctuations in the system after you completed the missions earlier. I think it might be the sign of your system turning back to normal.}  

Woah, what? For real?   

{Yes, master. If we continue with our plan, I think the system will fix itself faster than we thought.}  

Damn… now, that’s some good news to cheer me up.   

{And I should also remind you, with this, the first phase of our revenge-plan against Alex is also successful. And after what he just did, I don’t believe we should wait to start the next phase.}  

No, we shouldn’t. That bastard totally deserves what’s going to happen to him.   

But first, let’s finish up with the smaller tasks in our hands, shall we?  

 













 

“Can you please tell me the room number you want to visit, sir?” the female receptionist asks.   

“It’s… eh… 712. No, wait, it’s 713,” I tell her.   

“713, huh? Hmm…” she says while starting to look up something on her computer.   

“The guests staying in that room are… are…”  

The receptionist’s eyes open up wide in surprise.  

“You are here to meet Miss Zakira!?” She asks, her voice growing a little louder than before.   

“Yes…”  

The Vampire princess Zakira Vondrack!?” she asks again.   

“How many Zakiras are here?” I ask while raising my eyebrows.   

“S-Sorry, sir, please wait for a second,” she says while picking up the phone placed next to her, before starting to dial some numbers on it.   

Sigh…  

A day has passed since the incident with Maya, and right now, I am standing at the only 5-star hotel in our city; The Laucala, where Zakira is staying at.  

The reason why I even know her room number is because she smuggled my unconscious body a few days ago inside this place to drink my blood, which in the end lead to the formation of the blood bond between us.  

But man, the security really is tight here. I wonder how she brought me in…   

“What’s your name again, sir?” the receptionist asks with the phone still attached to her ears.   

“Jacob,” I tell her.   

“Jac— O-Oh, yes, madam. I will send him straight away,” She answers on the phone.   

“You can go, sir. Room 713. Seventh floor.”  

She sends me off with a polite bow.   

After giving her a small nod in return, I get inside an empty elevator nearby and start moving up the floors.   

Listening to the soft music playing in here, I automatically start remembering the incidents which happened yesterday.   

After the ordeal with Maya, nothing much of notice happened for the rest of the day except me being completely ignored by her at home. Which is a much calmer scene than what I expected.   

Even at school today, Alex didn’t come to fuck with me against my expectations and my time went by peacefully while practicing water and fire magic with my class.   

Initially, I was planning to meet Kate again, but later I decided against it. To be honest, someone is bound to notice our absence if we were to bunk the class two times in a row.   

And finally, after the school got over, I changed my clothes at home and immediately came over here… to spank Zakira.   

Fufufu… This is going to be fun. I need to get back at her for nearly killing me. I will even get life points for it.  

*SEVENTH Floor*  

The machinated voice in the elevator announces suddenly.   

Getting off into the long corridor of the Seventh floor, I start moving forward in search of room 713.  

“Oh, it must be here…” I say, looking at the series of rooms in the 700s.  

701…..702…..703…..704…..705—  

“AHAAAH!”  

Suddenly, my vision gets dark and a set of strong hands grab my body from behind.   

“Fuck! Let go! Let go!” I shout while struggling as hard as I can, but it’s all in vain as my body still gets dragged surprisingly easily.   

And then, after a couple of seconds, my vision returns and the hand leave my body completely.   

“What the…”  

Right now, I am inside one of the rooms of the hotel, and standing right in front of me is a person completely wrapped in blue robes and cloak. Even their face is hidden behind a long hood.  

“H-Hey! You are that strange beastkin from school, right!? What do you want!? And why did you drag me here!?” I ask, a little scared.   

Without replying, the person put his hands inside his robes…  

“W-What are you doing—”  

… and pulls out a long knife… only to jumps at me while brandishing it wildly.   

 

See Riley and Kate's Character photos on my Discord.

Get access to 15 extra chapters (Including S.S) on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

155