Chapter 77: The Reason To Suspect
22.1k 5 184
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What do you mean she suspects us?” I ask with a frown.  

“Not here, let go to my room first,” Zakira says, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards her room which is just a few meters away from us. Room 713. 

Getting inside, the first thing Zakira does is flop down on the bed and grab her head strongly in frustration.  

“So, what were you saying earlier?” I ask, standing right in front of her while glancing around the room uneasily.  

*Sigh* 

“Naomi suspects that there is something going on between us… Ahh~ this is really bad…” she says with a sigh.  

“You are just repeatedly saying that this is really bad. But what is bad!? What is going on between us!?” I ask, growing a little frustrated.  

“It’s about me finding out that you were in Naomi’s room, Jacob. What she was saying is exactly true. The anti-detection spells on that room are some really powerful ones.  

“Finding out what is happening inside is, even for someone at my system level, an impossible thing. And you know, I actually lied about noticing you being dragging inside,” She tells me.  

“Yeah, dunno how, but I kind of know that already…” I reply.  

“That’s because you are my master— I-I mean, my slave. Y-You are my slave, so you can tell when your master is lying to you,” she says nervously.  

Okay, that sounds totally wrong. Shouldn’t the master be able to tell when the slave is lying? And well, that is what basically happened so…  

At least try to tell lies that sound more convincing. 

“A-Anyway, the reason why I could find you is because we share the connection of the Blood Bond. With a little concentration, both of us can detect each other’s approximate location, no matter how far away we are.  

“Though it’s not like pinpointing something on a map exactly. If I want to reach you, my brain will automatically start giving me directions to the place you are currently at.  

“Even the White Fox’s magic cannot prevent us from finding each other through our Blood Bond,” Zakira says, turning slightly red for some reason.  

Oh, so, that’s how she reached Rebecca’s house the other day. 

Damn…  

“Ehh… Just out of curiosity, can I, your slave, also find you whenever I want?” I ask, putting some weight on the word “whenever”. 

“W-Well, not if I don’t want you to. But as a m-master, I can always find you…” Zakira answers stutteringly while looking away. 

Phew… That’s a relief. At least, I can stop her if I don’t want to be found.  

“A-Anyway, that’s why I think Naomi is suspecting us. She obviously knows that neither of us are powerful enough to break her spells. So, I am sure that she suspects us having a special connection between us, that is, the Blood Bond,” Zakira says tensely.  

… What!?  

“Okay, wait a second. She doubts that there is Blood Bond between us!? But didn’t you say that it’s a “highly protected” secret of the Vampires!? How come she knows about it then!?” I ask, greatly confused.  

“You are underestimating the White Fox, Jacob. She is one of the 10 most magically powerful beings on the planet, and she been alive for a while. I am sure that she must have at least discovered that something called “Blood Bond” exists.  

“And it’s a given, that she must have also known how powerful and important this bond is for a vampire. Me finding you out in her room, and you, a human male, coming to visit me in my hotel room… these things must have surely sparked suspicion in her mind,” Zakira says.   

“And if she decides to tell someone about this…” 

Damn… This really is a bad situation.  

“And by the way, why did you even come here, Jacob? Did something happened?” she asks while raising her eyebrows.  

“Yeah, I want to span—” 

Quickly, I force myself to stop speaking.  

Shit…  

I cannot tell her that we went through all this trouble, just because I wanted to spank her ass…  

{Yes, you can, master. Just tell her that it’s related to your system and she won’t ask any questions. And you can also please her a little… with your words.} 

Please her with my words? What do you mean by— 

Oh…  

But still, I feel a little bad to spank her after she just saved me from Mia.  

{You don’t need to feel bad, master. You are doing this to fix your system and save your own life. And anyway, in my opinion, you need to punish her for nearly killing you.} 

I-I guess…  

Ahh~ fuck, let do this.  

“Ehh… I came here to spank you,” I answer Zakira.  

“You came here… to spank me? What!?” she asks, surprised and confused.  

“Y-Yes. That’s exactly why I came here,” I tell her. 

“P-Please don’t do— I-I mean, I won’t allow you to do that! It’s really disgraceful for a princess! A-And how can even you expect a master to let his s-slave spank him!? T-That’s impossible…” Zakira says defiantly.  

“But I have to do it because of my system. And I cannot think of asking this to anyone except my… master,” I say   

I clearly remember how Zakira reacted that last time I called her “master”. And well, she doesn’t disappoint me now…  

Instantly, her cheeks get flushed and her red eyes starts sparkling like a small puppy. In fact, even a smile starts to form on her face, though she manages to supress it quickly.  

“Y-You should have told this to me earlier. I-If this is system-related, then it must be important. A-And being a good master, it is my duty to allow you to s-spank me,” she says while blushing furiously.  

… Like, fucking seriously!?  

What happened to the “disgraceful to a princess” stuff, huh? And why do you sound so happy all of a sudden? Just a few seconds ago, you were so tense about the whole Naomi and the Blood Bond situation… and now you are…. 

Ahh~ fuck it, who cares? I am getting what I want and that’s all I care for now at least…  

“Okay then, get you ass over my lap, master,” I say while casually sitting down on the bed.  

Zakira blushes even more and quickly hops over to me. Then, laying down on my thighs, she lifts up her ass a little.  

“I-Is this okay?” she asks shyly.  

“Yes,” I answer.  

“Is this really okay?” she asks again, turning around to look at me with her eyebrows raised.  

… oh.  

“Yes, master,” I answer.  

Immediately, her body shakes a little and a wide smile forms on her face.  

“Y-You can start then,” she tells me while settling down in a relaxed way.  

“I will but first, can I remove your shorts, master?” I ask.  

“S-Sure, go ahead…” she quickly answers back.  

Grabbing the sides of her short, I slowly start to pull them down. But it’s proving a little difficult task for me as her plump thighs keeps getting in my way.  

Fufufu… Though it’s not like I am not enjoying this.  

After happily struggling for a while, I finally manage to completely remove Zakira’s shorts.  

Damn… what a feast…  

My eyes have already glued themselves on Zakira’s pale and bubbly butt, wrapped in a sexy blood-red panty. To be honest, imagining the spotlessly smooth, and white skin of her ass getting red from my hard spanking, is already making me a little hard.  

Fuck… Let’s do this…  

Unable to control my urges any longer, I raise my right hand up while aiming at Zakira’s butt-cheeks…  

*RING* *RING* *RING* 

Suddenly, the phone lying nearby on the bed start ringing loudly.  

“Oh, it’s mine…” Zakira says while stretching her hand and picking it up.  

God fucking damn it!!!  

First, those fucking doorbells, and now these mobile phones!?  

Has all non-living things decided to fuck with me in my fun-time!?  

Bastards…  

“Cancel it, Zakira. You can call whoever it is later…” I say exasperatedly. Even forgetting to call her master.  

But Zakira doesn’t reply immediately. She keeps staring at the screen of her phone as if someone has frozen her in place.  

“I said, cancel it, Zakira,” I repeat.  

“I-I cannot…” she answers in a really scared voice.  

Hmm? 

“What? Why?” I ask, feeling a little unsettle because of her tone.  

“B-Because it’s my… It’s my father, Jacob,” she answers while looking back with a panic-stricken face.  

Her father… The vampire king…  

Holy shit…  

 

See Mia’s photo on my Discord.

Get access to 16 extra chapters (Including S.S) on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

184