Chapter 85: Alex’s House (Part-3)
26.4k 12 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hello… Who is… this?” Mrs. Kremer answers the phone while catching her breath.   

Man, this sucks…   

My poor buddy down there was just moments ago from penetrating Mrs. Kermes’s pussy when that fucking phone rang.  

And unbelievably, even after being in such a horny state, her mind still gives more priority to answering the phone than fucking her son’s friend.   

I mean, for fuck’s sake, who does that?  

“Oh, Melisa! It’s… It’s you,” Mrs. Kermes says.   

“I-I know I am late… Yeah… something came up… Yes, I might still come… No… I mean, I am coming…”  

Wait, what the fuck is happening!?   

Slowly, Mrs. Kremer’s voice is starting to sound more and more normal and she’s also starting to calm down a little. This is really unexpected as the Beast’s scent should still be in effect.   

{Master, it’s exactly what you thought just now. In her mind, her friends hold a much greater priority than sex. Probably because of being away from it for so long. And this is starting to interfere with the power of the beast’s scent.}  

Interfere with the Beast’s Scent? For real?   

Shit… What should I do now?   

{It’s really simple, master. You just need to remind her the pleasure of sex with a real man. Before the call ends, that is…}  

Hmm… Sure, that’s what I am here for after all.   

Without making any noise, I slowly stand up from the sofa and walk towards Mrs. Kremers. As her back is turned against me, she doesn’t notice at all as I get right behind her.  

Well, let’s begin…   

“Sure, I am going to bring that bag you forgot— Ahan!”  

Mrs. Kremers leaks out a small moan as I tightly hug her body from behind. Both my hands start momentarily roaming all over her body before settling on her tits and crotch again.   

“I am on the phone! Don’t— Aahaan!”   

She turns her around to tell me off but in that exact moment, I insert two my fingers inside her wet cunt, making her moan loudly.   

Just a few inches in, the walls of her meat-hole start coiling around my fingers tightly, making it hard to dig further inside. So, I pull my fingers out and insert them back inside. Basically finger-fucking her.   

To add to her pleasure further, I keep roughly kneading her tits with my other hand as well, while licking and kissing her smooth and white back.   

“No… It’s… It’s nothing… Ahaan! I just… Hit my leg accidentally… And it hurts… No, I am not… moaning…” She says while continuing to moan.   

The good thing is, I can tell from the response of her body that pleasure is starting to ignore in her body again. In fact, she’s not resisting my touch at all.  

I guess it’s finally time…   

Slowly, I slide out my fingers from the vagina and remove my hand from her tits.   

“Put it inside again… N-No, I was t-talking to my son… he’s taking something out of my closet…”   

First, I bend down a little and grab the inner side of her plump thighs. Then, after rubbing and them up for a while, I lightly push them sideways, only to signal Mrs. Kremer to spread her legs apart.   

Oh, so, you are listening to me easily again, huh?  

Then, putting my left hand on her fleshy stomach, I forcibly push her upper body forward till it rests on the arm of the sofa beside us.   

Once in position, I grab my painfully erect cock and start to slowly rub it against Mrs. Kremers snatch. I also sensually trace her spine with the fingers of my her hand, making goosebumps appear on her skin.    

“Mmm… It feels good… I-I mean the pain is gone. I-Its feels good now…”  

I spread her pussy apart and slowly start rotating my penis around her small clit, increasing her arousal even more. I can already tell that she’s growing frustrated from getting teased like this.  

“Inside… Put it inside… Now…” Mrs. Kremers says while looking back at me with her lust-filled eyes.   

“Only if you cancel your other plans…” I whisper into her ears.   

“I… I cannot— Ahhaan!”  

I press my cock directly against her pussy, making the head portion slide inside slowly.   

“You want it to go in deeper, right? I will only do it if you cancel your plans…” I whisper again.  

“I will… Malissa, yes, the pain returned somehow… A-Anyway, I am starting to feel a little sick suddenly. I don’t think I can… I can make it to the party today… I am sorry…bye…” Mrs. Kremer says on the phone.   

I can hear the voice of a female yelling “Wait” from the other end of the phone but Mrs. Kremer still puts the speaker down.   

“I am missing the party because of this… You better fuck me good enough to make up for it…” Mrs. Kremer says seductively.   

“Yes, ma’am,” I reply with a grin.   

Without any further wait, I spread her ass-cheeks apart to get a clear view of her pussy and butt-hole, before putting force into my waist and impale the entire length of my cock inside her pussy.   

“Ahaan! Yes… A cock… is inside… Finally!” Mrs. Kremer moans loudly.   

Damn…   

Similar to the taste I got from my fingers earlier, the hot and wet pussy of Alex’s mother is gripping my cock really strongly right now.   

To be honest, I want to enjoy the feeling of just resting my cock inside this MILF’s pussy a little bit more, but my mind will go crazy if I don’t start banging her for good.   

“I am going to fuck you as rough as I can. Be ready…” I tell her.  

“That’s what I— Nnaahh!”  

Before she could finish replying, I grab Mrs. Kremer’s waist and start plowing her pussy with long and hard thrusts like there is no tomorrow.   

Just like I planned, I show her womanhood no mercy and use it to my pleasure as I want. Though I don’t think she minds this in the slightest.  

“Yeesss… I love this… I fucking love this!!!” Mrs. Kremer screams like a wild animal.   

With a heightened state of arousal due to the Beast’s scent and such a wet pussy, I am sure she won’t feel anything but pleasure no matter how rough I get.   

“Ahaan… Ahaan… Pull my hairs… Pull them…”  

Amidst the loud slapping sounds of her ass against my crotch, Mrs. Kremer shouts.   

Pull your beautiful blond hairs?   

Sure, why now.  

With my right hand, I gather up her hairs and pull them back strongly. Now, every time I thrust my cock inside her pussy, even her head moves to and fro.  

“I missed this… so much… Naahan… My pussy feels amazing….” she moans loudly.   

After a couple of more minutes of fucking and feeling up Mrs. Kremer’s body, the pressure finally starts building up at the base of my cock.   

“I… I am going to cum…” I grunt out.   

“Inside… Pour it inside my womb…” she begs.   

Obviously, I am going to pour it inside your womb. I intended to dirty the place where Alex was made since the beginning.   

Giving one last hard thrust, I penetrate my cock as deep inside Mrs. Kremer’s pussy as I could, and start blowing my huge load while hugging her naked body from behind.   

“Mmmhan… Hot… My insides feel hot… I love this… I love your semen…” Mrs. Kremer moans.   

My ejaculation lasts for a while, and I enjoy each and every second of filling Alex’s mother’s pussy to the brim with my semen tremendously.   

 

 








 

 

“I love this… And I love you, Paul…” Mrs. Kremer says in a soft voice while kissing me passionately.   

….  

“Eh… M-Me, too?” I say.   

“No, say that you love me,” Mrs. Kremer says naughtily.   

….   

“I-I love you…” I say.  

“No, with my name,” she says, getting angry playfully.   

…   

“I love you, Rose,” I tell her.   

A bright smile shines upon Mrs. Kremer’s face and she starts to kiss my bare chest this time.   

Sigh…   

What the fuck is happening!?   

No, really. What the actual fuck is happening?  

After I finished having intercourse with Mrs. Kremer, she pulled me to the large sofa again and started cuddling and making out with me.   

She even stripped me naked and started kissing and touching my whole body, while urging me to do the same to her.   

At first, I thought that this is just the lingering effect of the beast’s scent and participated really enthusiastically. In fact, I even fucked her again half an hour later when my cock got erect again.   

But then, I realized that the time duration for the Beast scent should be up long ago but there were still no changes in Mrs. Kremer.   

Her arousal has not dissipated at all and she keeps stroking my cock and kissing my body. And finally, to fuck my brain further, she even started declaring her love for me and has just made me do the same.   

Damn it…   

Why the fuck is Beast’s Scent not wearing off!? Is it because of the glitch!?   

“Paul, I think your cock is ready for round three… I know that pussy is craving for it… Let’s have some—”  

*CLICK*  

Suddenly, there is a small clicking noise and the front door of the house opens up. Me and Mrs. Kremer looks up in surprise, only to find a set of eyes staring back at us in shock.   

“M-Mom?”   

 

See Mrs. Kremer’s Charater Picture on my discord!

194