Chapter 86: Alex’s House (Part-4)
25k 10 177
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“M-Mom?”   

A woman stands just a few meters in front of me and Mrs. Kremer, with her jaw hanging open.   

Shit! It’s Alex’s sister!  

This is bad…   

Being Mrs. Kremer’s daughter, a few similarities in looks can be found between the two of them, but it is also plainly obvious to tell that the daughter is trying really hard to make the distinctions clear.  

She is also a knockout beauty with light blue eyes and neck-length blond hairs that are perfectly straight. Her voluptuous breasts look amazing beneath the pure white T-shirt and her ass seems absolutely delicious being wrapped in tight shorts.   

She even has an older sister vibe to her that just increases her sexiness by tenfold. And honestly, this trait is rare, as far as I know.   

But damn… I am totally fucked now.   

This wasn’t supposed to happen at all. My plan was to have a good first impression on Alex’s sister, but it’s completely ruined with this. And the worst part is, she’s obviously going to spill the beans to her father. And maybe even Alex.  

I cannot even think of what to do now…   

“Oh, you are home already, Arora? Did your classes end early?” Mrs. Kremer casually asks while continuing to rub my chest erotically.  

She doesn’t seem even slightly perturbed by the fact that her daughter has just caught her cuddling to a naked man who’s not her father.   

“So, you have finally decided to cheat on dad as well, huh?” Arora asks, sighing to herself.   

Wait, what the fucking hell is going on?   

Even the shocked expression Arora had is completely gone now and she is now looking at us as if there is nothing wrong going on.   

“You know that your father will never find time for me, Arora. I have all the rights to be with and have sex with the man I love…” Mrs. Kremer says while gently kissing my cheeks this time.   

“Sure, you have all the right to cheat. Anyway, are you guys done? I want to rest here for a while. I am really tired…” Aurora says while putting her bag on the sofa and rummaging inside.   

…  

Are you fucking kidding me right now!?  

“No, we are not done. If you want to rest, go to your room. Me and Paul are going to make love again,” Mrs. Kremer says before cupping my balls and gently massaging them in front of her daughter.   

“I mean, you can stay here as well if you want. Who knows? You might even learn something from your mother today,” she adds with a chuckle.   

“What? You don’t think that I can watch my mother having sex with a high school boy?” Arora asks while raising her eyebrows.   

“I never said that. In fact, I was inviting you to watch,” Mrs. Kremer says with an innocent smile.   

“Oh, you were inviting me? Then I guess I should accept your invitation, mom. Please enlighten me with your sexual techniques…” Aurora says.   

I think she is mean this sarcastically, but I am not sure anymore.   

“Okay then. Paul, shall we… start~?” Mrs. Kremer asks seductively while starting to stroke my cock again.   

…   

Okay, I am a little scared now. The way both of these women are taking this so calmly is not normal. Seriously, it is not normal at all.   

“Ehh… You know, Mrs. Kre— I-I mean, Rose, I think I should leave now. It’s getting late,” I say nervously.  

Believe me, I never turn away from opportunities to have sex, but this situation is forcing me to.   

And anyway, after being milked out of my cum twice already, even my usual lust-filled mind isn’t getting in my way.   

“You cannot go this early, Paul. I want to feel you inside again…” Mrs. Kremer says cravingly.  

“I-I have some really important stuff I need to do, Rose. Please understand…” I lie.  

“Oh… Are you sure we cannot even have a quickie?” Mrs. Kremer asks, looking genuinely disappointed.   

“I am sorry, I really need to leave,” I say before starting to rise up from the sofa.   

“Wait!”   

The next moment, Mrs. Kremer grabs my arm.   

“Yes?” I ask.   

“Promise that you will visit me again. Really soon,” she says.   

“Sure,” I answer.   

Well, I will visit you even you don’t tell me to.   

“I guess you can go then. But you will have to give me a juicy kiss first,” she says with a wink.    

Your daughter is—   

You know what? I just don’t care anymore…  

“My pleasure,” I whisper before lowering my head again and starting to kiss Mrs. Kremer.   

And I expected, she really meant that “juicy” part she instant our lips meet, she immediately invaded my mouth with her tongue and start drinking my saliva like a thirsty animal.   

This continues for a couple of minutes before I realize that Mrs. Kremer does not intend to stop at all.   

“O-Okay, I-I am leaving now,” I say, forcibly separating my mouth from her.   

Man, I need to get out fast or she will start making more demands.   

Quickly getting down from the sofa, I waste no time to get dressed up in my school dress again.   

“You will surely come back, right?” Mrs. Kremer asks, still looking a bit displeased.   

“Absolutely,” I reply before picking up my school bag and starting to walk towards the front door.   

“It was nice to meet you, Paul.”  

The moment I pass by Aurora, she jerks her arm forward and gestures me to shake her hand.   

…  

Are you serious right now!? It is nice to meet with the guy who just fucked your mother!?   

You understand that this is basically entering the realms of insanity now, right?   

… well, fuck it.  

“S-Sure, nice to meet you as well,” I say before reluctant shaking her hand.   

Hmm? What is this?   

For a second, I thought that the texture of her hand is just a little weird in the middle but then, I realize that she’s actually holding a piece of paper in her hand.   

Without thinking much, I take this piece of paper and smoothly put it into my pocket.   

“W-Well, bye,” I say before finally exiting Alex’s house.   

 

 








 

 

Call me.  

On my way to school, I take out the small piece of paper from my pocket and read the words written on top of it again. Beneath these words, there is also a phone number written along with the name of the person it belongs to.   

Out of all the crazy stuff that happened yesterday, this is actually the most confusing thing for me.   

Why the fuck would Arora want me to call her?   

This makes no sense…   

I mean, I couldn’t even get myself to call her yesterday out of sheer suspicion. I really don’t have a single clue of what she would want from me.   

{You should just be cautious, master. As you said, the behavior of that woman was not normal.}  

I know, but I am thinking about calling her today. Now that I think about it, I received a somewhat similar note from Ryan’s mom as well, and we both know what she wanted—  

Ahem… I-I mean, Arora is really important for our plan and we cannot just ignore this…   

{Obviously, we cannot ignore this, master. But still, it won’t hurt you to be cautious—}  

Hmm… Sure, I will try to be cautious.   

Anyway, I was thinking about preparing for the third phase of the plan as we both know that it’s going to take some time.  

What’s do you think?   

{…}  

Black?   

{…}  

You okay?   

{Master… my time is up… unfortunately…}  

Suddenly, the black miasma in front of my eyes starts getting retracted to my SIS.   

What… is happening?   

The instant all the black miasma completely disappears, my SIS starts to glow again and a bright pink-colored light bursts forth…   

[Yo, buddy! I am finally back! Did your willy grew or what?]  

…   

 

See Mrs. Kremer’s Charater Picture on my discord!

177