01. Meeting With Goddess
3k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***************
" " Conversation or speech
' ' thoughts
[ ] Sys talking
...........
Our Mc is your below average in society standards.
And also an Otaku who's fan of harem.He will get his hands on any novels,anime,fanfics which has a harem tag on it.
Mc has pervert tendencies where he go will any length to fullfill  it as longs as its gentlemen's way.Like helping milf in doing shoping by their bags,helping hot mature mothers by playing with kids,etc.
Today was also going to be same like searching for target to do usual thing but Fate-chan has somthing else planed for him like milf about to get assault by thugs so acting typical hero cliche scenario, he went to save her but got beaten up so badly where he can't even stand properly.
As he was going to home by crossing the road,where he standing waiting for traffic to turn green then suddenly there was a truck coming from his blind side feeling a little shock he back away to other side not seeing where he was going and just below him was a little hole enough for him stuck so after leg got stuck not balancing the the body role over to road in a way where his head made direct contact with the road.
Afterwards blood flow like fountain and because of blood loss his eyes became blurry then slowly darkness surrounded.

Who know how long after he opened his eyes and found himself surrounded by complete darkness.

....…........
(MC Pov)

"Hello there little one" I open my eyes hearing someone calling I thought I'm in hospital and some old doctor is calling for me.
"Um.,, Hello who are you and where am I" I tried to see anything which can be identified and guess what's going on but no luck what I see is complete darkness I thought 'this doesn't look like hospital and I don't have any feeling of my body like my body is in a paralysis state or something'.
"No, You aren't in hospital or paralyze  but you are dead and now you are just a soul who will end up vanishing anytime due to coming into void." I suddenly heard the voice from before making me dizzy because there's light in the front me to which I covered my eyes.
"What do you mean and please calm your sparkle a little, my eyes are stinging from sparkle around you" I said in loud voice feeling stinging sensation from my eyes which I am still covering from the sparkle.
"Ohh Sorry-sorry ,I'm not used to having guest and mortal at that" The person took back the light but still left a little to see what's behind the sparkling light ,If I was alive I would die happily just seeing the figure inches away from me.
" I never thought I get to see this beautifull site making my death worth it"I thought out loud .
"I can see that from fantasies you having in your mind and what I said before is true that you have very little time before going to random reincarnation cycle.So I will give you a gift to survive in which ever world you will end up reincarnating.This is for making me entertained."said the great beauty to me before gesture with her hand towards my soul .
" Thank you beautiful goddess I will never forget you" I said by bowing gesture in mind so goddess before me understand what I'm doing.
"Go on ,start your journey and there a surprise for you" Only thing I heard  before losing my consciousness.

.............
***************
I'm not very good at describing some ones feature or figure so not to make mess I left it to readers imaginations..
Thank you
I will be more motivated to write If support me .

Addio

41