08. Talk With My Waifu
1.6k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***********

........

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

........

              (Mc Pov)

'I don't know where to start and what to say, if I want to have a good conversation with the first person which is also a waifu material then I need to think of a good topic before I open my mouth in front of her.' My thoughts came to halt as I'm reached the field without me knowing and was standing a few steps away from Ms Lilith Asami.

"Hello, Ms Asami" I greeted with a loud voice for getting her attention towards me.

"Hmm...Are you talking to me"Lilith pointing at herself ask me after turning towards me then seeing me nodding in agreement, she came near me for better conversation.

"Ahhh...Yes, let me introduce myself, my name is Kosei Hesperia but just call me Kosei, as I am used to people calling me by my first name," I said as it's basic courtesy to permit others for allowing them to call to by your first name if they are not close friends or people with the relationship.

"Lilith Asami and you can call me Ms Lilith or Teacher Lilith as I'm still your teacher." As I heard the voice and saw her upfront, she looks beautiful making my heartbeat increase, and of course, if I ignore her impulses to act like cockblocking bitch sometimes.

"You really are a beautiful teacher Lilith and here's the note headmaster ask me to give you."

"Hmm...So you are new here. Let me show you around and take you to your dorm room." After reading and seeing the headmaster sign on it, she replied and started to lead me around.

"Thank you, Teacher Lilith" I hurriedly express my gratitude and follow beside her.

......

After showing me around the academy we came to the dorm where I'll be living from now on. First hour or so she held out with her cold facade attitude making me awkward with the conversation I was kept trying to put up with her but being ice queen she lived up to her fame in the academy as whenever I ask something about the academy she would only reply with a subtle and cold expression like my conversation doesn't interest her much but I kept trying. l just hope her impression of me wasn't bad, and it's not like I won't have chances in the future to improve my image in her eyes.

Then I asked her to show me important places and things which I have to keep in mind about it. Before I can ask for anything more we reached the dorm room so I have cut our conversation there.

"Here your room and bathroom are a little further down the hallway from here. Now If you excuse me I'll be going," She said then turned around and started walking towards her room.

"Wait" I unconsciously called out.

"Yes, Is there anything I can help with?" She asked with me the same icy expression but she has gotten eased up a little.

"Ahh...Eto I wanted some help in my studies and also if you know someone who can help me train in combat then your recommendation will be a great help to me," I asked hoping someone I know would be better and if I am not wrong Lilith had a liking towards people who do hard work and also ask her for help in that matter as a teacher she finds enjoyment in it.

'Maybe it's a fetish of her's who knows what's in her mind' I thought to remember about Lilith.

"How strong are you at the moment"Lilith asked as knowing would be much more helpful to her in recommending the person up to it.

"I'm pretty weak as I can't win a fight even with an average mage so I wanted to learn to protect myself," I said without feeling the same as I know with the help of the system sooner or later, I will become strong then my wish can also be fulfilled like certain op Dragon. (A/N; Go read 'wish of a dragon' fanfic, if you want to know more about it).

"First, you have to train in stamina to last long in combat training. Hmm,

How about 10 days you do stamina training and after you have enough stamina come to find me. I introduce you to someone who will train you in combat."Lilith said with a serious face but to me, It looks cute and I feel like If I stare too long I might jump on her so I averted my eyes a little.

" Yes, I'll do that Teacher Lilith and once again thank you for the help," I showed her my sincere smile and thank her for showing me around even being a total stranger she didn't any kind of discomfort around me.

"Okey then If nothing else, I'll be going and good night,"  She asked if there was anything else I'll need to which I shook my head then greeted me after that she walk away before that I also return her greetings.

'Ahh ..without my noticing it's already night" I thought as standing on the balcony in front of my room staring toward the sky seeing the clear twinkle in the sky. I started to feel tired all of sudden.

'Haa...Looks like exhaustion finally catching up because of the adrenaline rush I didn't feel much only little discomfort but now that I am feeling peace and relaxed it suddenly hit me,' I thought feeling a little sour on my body and felt the need to rest after entering my room.

'Hmm, this room looks neat and clean with one bed, table, chair, a wardrobe for clothes and shelves for keeping books.' This room is simple but feels cosy.

'Sys, I am going to sleep, alert me in the morning for the training.' I said then laid on the bed after that I closed my eyes.

[Understood host, goodnight 'Kosei']

If our mc heard this he will be astonished as Sys sounded soft at the moment.

But unfortunately, he is sleeping like log.....

........

*************

A/N:

I edited then published two chapters today so I hope you don't forget to give reviews and comment on them.

..

Please, support my work and give me the motivation to have more wonderful chapters ahead...

...,👋👋👋👋

Addio

24