11. Wonderful Discovery
698 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*********

.......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

........

           (Mc Pov)

[Quest: Become the B class mage within a week.

Requirement- 1. Master in hand to hand combat.

2. Refine magic energy to become more pure and strong.

3. Refine body enough to reach above 50 Stat in all stats.

Rewards- Gravity magic and slip magic (From Another world with my smartphone).

Punishment- Become sexually impotent for Year.

Status- Completed.] 

.... 

[Congratulations to Host for completing the Quest.

Host,  Do you want to accept the rewards now.

Yes or No.]

'Yes' said with eagerness.

Then information about gravity magic and slip magic pour into my mind.

I directly used the Mind palace skill to organise the information and kept it in the library in book form so it would easier in the future to browse the information.

'I can now double the intensity of my training with help of gravity magic by applying it in my whole body,' I thought as now I might get double or more the result from before.

'Sys, do I also bound by Seven Archives System' as that shouldn't be possible for a lot of reasons.

[No host, those puny people's trashy system won't be able to bind you as you have me The Great 'Overlord Harem System' a.k.a. Sys ~.]

'Ok..ok... I understand' I sweat drop on boasting of Sys but she is right about it as I'm not from this universe and my goddess won't let this slide, so I believe in her wholeheartedly.

[Host, you should know that you have been blessed by a goddess so you have high affinities with all attributes.]

'That means I can become super cough cough...I mean, I can practise all kinds of magic and you didn't remind me of that.'

Now I'm seriously pissed, If I knew about this I would have made much more progress and a bigger chance to date my waifu Lilith.

'But It's not too late so let's try from tomorrow onwards to win my first waifu heart,' As I was busy coming up with ideas.

[Host as an apology I will give you advice, previously you have completed daily quest from which you also got favourability point that means If you ask her to teach you, her understanding on magic, she will agree as when comes to teaching she has her passion. Meantime when you are free you can also browse the academy library.]

'Thank you Sys, I don't know what I do without you.' I gave my gratitude to Sys.

'I have an idea and If it works then I will have an arsenal of spells.' I thought about some time then got the idea so Why not try it then.

'Hmm..' After trying to figure it out sometimes I can't seem to understand completely as I'm a noob in this so I gave up trying myself.

'Sys, can you  buy me some basic spells as I don't have much Sp to spend.' This will be much more efficient with help the of Sys.

[Host as you requested these are the most basic I can find-

Fireball: Basic fire magic that creates a little ball of fire on the palm of your hand.

                                                -  100 Sp.

Water ball: Basic water magic that creates a little ball of water on the palm of your hand.                             -100 Sp.

Note:As the host is too poor so these two are the most basic magic that can help you to understand what you have missing.]

'Thanks, Sys, buy both of them,' I think after getting used to both magic I will go to the library to browse and see what type of magic can I learn on my own.

[Host, are you sure you want to buy them.]

'Ah yes'

[Buying basic fireball and water ball magic..........

....deducting the cost...200Sp...

.completed.

Remaining SP-599.]

Then information came into my mind as it isn't much so there's no headache involved this time.

'Well that's out the way but seriously I need to do something about dwindling Sp I have left.' but after thinking about it, there isn't much to do other than quest where I can get Sp as a reward.

"Hmm... I think about this another time as I have something to do" I started to go toward the place where I have been most of the time.

......

As I don't want to burn the only place I have.

I came to a usual place where I train most of the time.

"Yosh let's do this," I hype myself.

Now that I think about it my magic does work like imagination or thought process of magic is needed in mind to caste it just by saying its name.

You don't need to do other unnecessary things or at least that's what I understand from the information I have got from basic magics...

....

....

*******

Hello there,

This chapter is short from the previous one but I can't seem to find an interesting idea.

As I don't want to mess this up so I being careful.

Anyway enjoy the chapter and don't forget to give a review and power stone.

...

...

Addio

21