14. Meeting With Disciplinary Duo, A ninja and A Bubbly girl.
691 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*************
.........

" " Conversion or speech
' ' thoughts
[ ] Sys talking

.........

Biblia Academy Field
          
On grounds of Royal Biblia Academy can be seen two figures fighting or mostly one destroying the ground with the sheer force of attacks and the other running around avoiding the attacks as not to get pummeled into the ground like paste.

On the side where the fight is happening four people sitting around watching the fight happening.

One redhead girl with a big bust, sexy body sat there filled with slight worry, if not for practice fight she would intervene now.

On the left side of the redhead,  the beauty with stoic expression sat there looking at two fightings, and also the slender girl looked almost like she doesn't care about anything.

On her side are two girls, one with a short and slender build with long brown hair who is excitedly eating popcorns as if she is watching a great show.

Other girl is also a beauty of its own with twin tail pony style and beautiful blue eyes holding the camera on both hands and capturing the pictures of fight scene while shouting "this is a great scoop, I can't miss Akio in her matra enchant form and how she is pummeling some poor guy".

In the field, the person who is getting his ass kicked and not being able to counterattack, as you can guess this beaten ass guy is our Mc 'Kosei Hesperia' and the one who he is fighting, is Akio Fudo.

Akio is a tall, long-legged, slender young woman who is almost, always smiling due to her cheerful and friendly nature. She has a modest bust and long dark hair that covers her entire back.

And on the side are the redhead 'Lilith Asami', on her left side stoic one is 'Mira Yamana', the girl with brown hair eating pop-corn is 'Levi Kazama', and last cheerful bubbly girl is 'Selina Sherlock'.

.........

(MC Pov)

I am happy that I can meet with so many beauties, but right now I can't help but concentrate on fighting If I don't, I have a feeling that I might get pummeled to the ground.

"Hey Akio, we are just practising so you don't have to attack like that," after making the distance between us, I remark on her brutality as wherever she attacks me, her attacks left a crater on the ground. Making me wonder, if I did anything wrong to her, for her to bear a grudge or something to attack me so brutally.

"Hmm. I'm not serious If I was, you would be wasted there with a few broken bones here and there," Akio answered with a grin on her face making my forehead twitch on her annoying innocent grin.

We are fighting for a while now, and she is attacking with her kicks or punches, but I am not strong enough to take the damage so I mostly avoid her attacks but my poor clothes got tatters.

*Bang!* *Bam!*

Fatigue can be seen on my face as I am using this chance to make a breakthrough in body strength but as fighting continued I got more tired so in the end, I lost miserably and was thrown into the air by her kick and landed on the ground squarely on my face, l would have avoided it but for the sake of comedy I have to put up with it.

I laid down there without moving and taking the chance to rest my exhausted body, also calm my erratic breath.

"Huff..., huff, ......phewwww..." After calming down my breathing, I was about to get up to get a drink to hydrate myself.

"Kosei, here drink it and rest for a while as I don't have anything particular to do, so I'll accompany you until you can stand up," suddenly water bottle came flying towards my face so by instinct I barely caught it cause of fatigue, then I heard Lilith voice and saw her coming towards me than sitting beside me.

"Thank you, Lilith. You are so sweet and always caring towards others," I thank her and didn't forget to flirt with her making her face redden.

As it's been few weeks when we started study session on library and because of that we spend lots of time together so I became bolder with my actions and started flirting with her, at first it was only subtle then it became frequently,  also she only blushes but didn't mind it. So to say our relationship has progressed a lot more. Where I can freely tease her and get away with it, in one piece.

(A.N: She has a habit of firing her magnum where she felt too much shy.)

Hmmm how this came to be then we have to go back in the flashback a little.

.......

(Flashback)

A few days after that Lilith introduce me to the duo,  Akio Fudo and Mira Yamana.

" Hello, Mira and Akio" Lilith greeted them when we met them, they also greeted back. After seeing me together with Lilith, they eyed me.

"Meet Kosei Hesperia, a new student whom I have taken in charge of to get him used to the lifestyle here," she then introduced me so I smiled towards them. Then Lilith also introduces them to me.

"Well Kosei, the girl with globe orb in her hand, she is Mira Yamana, she is the Trinity Seven of the Superbia Archive, as well as the Head of Grimoire Security. A user of the Gehenna Scope. And next to her is her partner Akio Fudo, she is also the Trinity Seven of the Gula Archive and third seat of Grimoire Security," she Introduced them to me and also told me about their position and status in the academy.

After the introduction, Lilith asked about their job which they completed, if it was a success or failure but they answered that they completed their mission for time being. And it wasn't much of a big deal for them.

So Lilith told them what I wanted from her or that I need a practice partner and someone to fight me so I can accumulate some battle experience in the fight.

"Ok, I help you tomorrow but don't expect me to go easy on you as I still haven't had my fill from the mission as our opponent were too weak to make me serious so I left quite bored with that. If you are going to be having a practice with me then be ready for some beatings," Akio said with a huge smile on her face then left us alone. Making me question if it was a good decision to find Akio for the practice fights.

" So Lilith do you want to have lunch with me," Quickly forgetting about that I ask Lilith as I am still hadn't eaten when I met with Lilith in the hallway, as I was on my way to the canteen to eat my lunch so I am feeling little hungry.

"Hmm," she nodded her head with a blush on her face then start to walk away with large strides towards the canteen. I do want to know what's going inside her head for her to blush but I am pretty sure she will start firing her magnum so I didn't bother her and kept my curiosity to myself.

After having lunch with cute Lilith we departed, then I went to my room to meditate where on the way I encountered a certain bubbly girl with twin tails and a camera on her hands, staring hard at my face with twinkles.

" Hello, why are you staring at me, do I have something strange on my face," I ask as my deadpan look was twitching when a girl is staring at you with up-close and beauty at that.

"Umm, are you a new student. Why haven't I seen you in classes? Where are you from? Most Importantly why were you with miss Lilith and are you two a couple as you look like one from what I observed," Once she started talking, then she fired a bunch of questions one after another making me have a headache just by looking at her twinkling eyes? So I calm her down by telling her that asks her question's one at a time.

"Yes, I am a new student, you haven't seen me in classes cause I haven't attended yet and I am from a faraway place. Me and Miss Lilith are friends so she was helping me and I bought her lunch to show my gratitude that's why we were together," Once I finished answering her bunch of questions then I quickly ran away from there as I don't want to answer any of her absurd questions, cause twinkles in eyes got more bright that my eyes started to hurt from her over-enthusiasm.

I was walking back to my room but I kept having the feeling that someone is observing me from the moment I came to this corridor as I got stronger my senses have also enhanced so I can feel a little bit of presence around me not just presence but their feeling towards me like killing intent or negative intentions.

I stop to think about it then I remember that those duos are back which means a certain perverted stalker would also be back.

So looking around for anything I missed and was able to find very subtle breathing.

"Hello, care to explain why the hell are you stalking me, and you can come out now I know you have been following me around," I called out and kept looking in the direction of the ceiling and tried to see If she coming out or not.

" ohh! Impressive, to be able to see my disguise. Hi, I am Levi Kazama and also a ninja. I was just interested to know you as I saw that you have quite a good relationship with Lilith," A voice came then a girl in ninja costume jumped down from the ceiling and stood in front of me, then introduced herself and explained the reason why she was following me.

"Hi, I introduce myself again as you have heard previously. I am Kosei Hesperia so just call me Kosei as we will be meeting daily from now so don't worry about honorific as I also call you Levi. If you don't mind, we can be friends," I straighten myself then bow a little to introduce myself then extended the hand to her for a handshake.

"Well, I don't mind as you look quite handsome and being friend's with you, I'll take it". She shakes hands with much enthusiasm, I don't know if she was faking it or just she was being herself.

" Then see you tomorrow," After saying bye to her I turn around to go to my room and before that she also went from there at high speed.

"Good luck Lilith you got a stalker on you who will tease you whenever she finds a chance" Oh, well she is a good friend as from what I saw from her body language. She was ready to strike If I said or did anything she finds unpleasant or harmful she would have eliminated me.

Once I reach my room, I sat cross-legged and started my tempering I wanted to be ready for tomorrow practice fight with Akio and from the grinning face she have I know for sure she won't hold back.

(Flashback end)

.......
......
****************
A/N: Do remind me if there's anything I missed.
Also, guys where are the reviews, I was expecting some reviews...
And enjoy the chapter...

23