17. Getting An Absurd Trump Card.
582 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

************
.......

" " Conversion or speech
' ' thoughts
[ ] Sys talking

......

Royal Biblia Academy

Training Field

You can see a handsome man with a tired face and covered in sweat from head to toe laying in the grass-covered field, Around him sitting six beautiful girls with unique features.

If anyone sees this scene they would envy this guy for having these beauties.

(MC Pov)

I am resting after doing extreme exercise with gravity magic to increase weight and pressure in my body, then I had a little spar with Akio where I was able to save myself from getting beaten down by forcing myself to dodge and run around the field, so yes, at the end of the day I get exhausted mentally and physically, when I lay down on the bed in the night, I don't have to wait for sleepiness cause of tiredness my body gets comfortably and go to sleep mode.

It's been a month since I have transmigrated to this world.

I never had a boring day when I am with girls training together, making jokes, seeing their cute expressions whenever they eat my food.

All in all, I am having fun in this world and I hope this can last an eternity but I know it's just a fools dream that's why I never slack in my training, also with the help of 'Sys', I'll become strong enough to protect the happiness of people around me soon enough.

As I was having my monologue and fantasy about being the harem king with beauty all over me.

Sys promptly woke me up from my fantasies.

'Sys, what is now, is there a quest. It's been a while I had the quest', I ask Sys as I was daydreaming so I didn't hear correctly so I directly open the quest function of System.

'Quest'

[Quest:Save Yui from her sleep state and win her trust.
Requirement:
1. Before the breakdown phenomenon happens.
2. Save her without hurting her.
3. Impress her to have a love interest towards you.

Rewards: 30,000Sp and Weapon Coupon (B grade with upgradable category).
Also, you will get the trust of all the girls and they would take you as an ally after this.

Time limit:6Days

Punishment:
1. Breakdown Phenomenon happening and end up erasing a lot of students.
2. Grimoire security force to eliminate the source of the problem. (a.k.a. Yui Kurata).
3. You will have a virility problem whenever  you have thought about lewd stuff.]

'Hmm...Quest about saving Yui, hey Sys. Isn't there still about one or two months before Yui lose control of her magic powers and in the canon, it was also Arata fault because that Yui lost control of her magic,' I ask Sys, thinking that it might have something to do with my arrival here.

[Host, It's just a little butterfly effect and also canon will be moving forward one month early as the way, it's going so you should be ready for any surprises]

'Thanks, Sys for the reminder, I should get ready for saving Yui as I don't have any technique to erase the breakdown phenomenon like Arata' As I was thinking about what to do then I remember that I still have one chance to upgrade any technique from Sys.

'Sys, Please use my one chance to upgrade my Body Lock Martial art,' I hope this would give me a pleasant surprise.

[Once chance have been used on Body Lock Martial art ........starting upgrading........
...10%.......30%......50%........…70%.........99%....100%....
Completed...
Body Lock Martial art has been upgraded to Pulsate or Knocking Martial art.]

'Sys, Details please'.

[Pulsate Martial Art:
It is a special method of capturing living beings. It generally involves striking the nerves or pressure points that control the movement of living beings. The location of these nerves is different in every species, so a great amount of knowledge and experience is required to use Knocking techniques.

After the upgrade, you can use this technique in two parts -
1. Normal mode: You can use this technique to be with magic or non-magic, it can knock them out literally.
You can perform various feats such as freezing the person body like frozen in time, disabling the movements of a person separately even cause organ failure, heart, even mind making it blank or memory loss or outright idiot etc. (Use the strand of energy per move every time you perform, so be extra cautious not to lose your energy and end become venerable to your enemy.)

2. Serious Mode: It's for beings who has a regenerator factor and are like literal immortals. In this mode, you have to be in full concentration to not lose control of the technique as it uses both strand energy and soul energy. If by chance it causes backlash you will be hurt not just physically but your soul will be injured.
But Once this technique is performed there's no stopping it, your opponent will be disintegrated with both soul and body.
(After using this technique you will become empty or may fall unconscious state. Use it only in states where you have no option).

Sys Note:You can perform this technique's normal mode with your pure physical strength with the normal magic which will cost you only stamina and normal magic energy.]

'Wow, I never thought that I will get this absurd martial art, It is also purely dependent on my strength with no limit. That is the best thing I can ask for.

'Sys, buy me Acupuncture Knowledge and integrate directly with the martial art in mind palace,' I bought the knowledge because it's necessary to perform this Martial art, also it's quite useful in various fields.

[Buying the advanced acupuncture knowledge..........
Deducting the cost...1200Sp...
.....remaining-3,900Sp.
Now integrating the Martial art and Acupuncture knowledge.........
.....successful..]

Then like river water pressure pour into my mind after a few minutes later it subsided and left me in a drenched state with my sweat.

'As I have Mind Palace Skill so I don't have to worry about my mind getting blasted to pieces with info overload', I thought some unpleasant info I read in a previous life.

With the information integrated directly in my mind, I feel like I can perform the purely physical technique of Pulsate Martial Art with the knowledge of acupuncture, I can save Yui as long as I can get close to her.

As I was still laying in the field so I thought why not, I brink the topic about my normal mode of Martial Art and got some of their ideas then integrate to use in other areas besides fighting. Like how I can disable or knock the person magic to be not used until I knock it back, this can be used to disable a person without hurting or can use in the treatment purpose with the combination of acupuncture etc.

I won't be telling them about the whole thing as I want to keep it as a trump card.

So first I started to tell them about how I  was able to make this technique. And how I wanted to defeat Akio so I kept practising this Martial Art at the end I came up with the idea of locking someone magic so there's performance will slow down enough to give me chance to defeat them.

In the end, to show them how it works, I and Akio rested a few hours to regain our stamina then started the spar again. Then I started to use the martial on Akio. And I seriously surprised myself how it can change the result of the fight.

...
...
*************
A/N:
Stay tuned to the next chapter of dragon ball cough cough
I mean see how our Mc combined idiotic magic and knocked the Akio out of her witts in the next chapter...

....

Hello everyone, I hope you all are in good health as I am not and have a little health problem with sneezes and coughs...

Enjoy the chapter...
Don't forget to comment and leave a review behind.
..
And If any of you have good ideas do not forget to leave them in the comment section...

..
Goodbye....

19