18. Yui’s Loneliness
576 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

************
.........

" " Conversion or speech
' ' thoughts
[ ] Sys talking

..........

Royal Biblia Academy

Training Grounds

''Swish"
"Bam"
There can seen two people fighting with their might to best the other. Punches, kicks can be seen colliding and creating sonic booms, kicking up a lot of dust around them then clearing it the next second with their seer brute force collision.

As you can guess this is our Mc Kosei and Akio, they were having spar for demonstration purposes but once the fight began they forgot about it and began to indulge in their fight.

(MC Pov)

"Hey, Akio we are supposed to be having a normal spar, right, how the heck did it get into a full brawl," I said and dodge the kick coming towards my face by tilting my head little by making little movement to the side then I punch to her side of solar plexus to make her little disbalance and keep her distance.

"Haa.."
"Aren't you also enjoying it so why complain about it" Replied Akio and blocked my punch with her left hand then pushed me back with her right palm making a little distance?

"Huff... Are you getting ready to finish this as I am already tired and I have left with very little energy so I am putting everything in my next attack to end the fight," I replied seeing as she gathered her energy on her right leg and getting ready to use it on me, also to make her kick more strong she used her magic like some kind strengthening on it, I calm my breathing as we are having to spar for at least hour or so? I also got ready to throw my move I prepared...

"Mmmm...I ready to end this in one move" Akio shows her iconic move of her activating of her Mantra Enchant some kind of character started to form on her leg in the ring-like pattern. (Akio's Thema is Fides and her branch of magic is Mantra Enchant from the Gula Archive, which stores magic on a portion of her body in the form of characters, greatly enhancing her physical abilities).

"Get ready as I going to kick your ass today" I answered her provocatively and took an attack boxing stance to confuse her then attack with the prepared move in a surprise attack. But first I have to dodge this kick otherwise If I take that head-on I might become paste on the ground.

"Get ready, here I come" Akio shouts as a warning then kick the ground to sprint in instance to my position.

"Ok come" I got ready to dodge at the moment she nears me as I fear the force behind the kick might break all the bones in my body just seeing the cracks on the ground where she was standing.
"Shwoosh..."
"Bam..m....crack..."
As soon as she appears in front of me with the right front kick on my chest, I hurriedly roll over to the side to a few feet distance away from the brute's kick, not getting swept by wind pressure. As I roll over, I also cast the magic in the ground she standing and supplied the magic energy to maintain it.

"Thud......Ouch..".

I heard the falling sound so I knew my magic worked then I swiftly came over to her side and knock the body muscle to not let her move.

"Well looks like it's my win Akio, right" Looking over to Akio who lay there without moving a muscle unless I knock them back.

"What the hell was that," asked Akio showing pure confusion and bewilderment.

"Well, It's no big deal, it's a very weak magic but most effective when use it like that as long as my opponent in the solid ground, I call it 'Slip Magic', and making your body unable to move is work of the new technique I was talking about, as It's good as long as I can touch my opponent then I can lock the movements completely or partially it depends on me," I explain to her what happened and how it happened.

"Hmm...so can you do something about it, now," Akio ask showing how annoyed she is being defeated by a person she usual beat the shit out of. So I knock back the muscle and nerve to regain her control over the body.

"Here, Come let's rest for a bit, I don't know about you but I am beat and need to rest for a bit to regain my strength," I said and gave her my hand to help her stand up then we went toward where the rest of girls were.

"Next time I won't fall the same trick and beat you thoroughly," Akio said after calming down and getting her usual attitude.

"I will give my best so don't worry, I won't be defeated from now on as I have started to master the martial art as what you tested was just the tip of the iceberg when compare to full mastery over the art," I gave her a dazzling smile with a handsome appearance and confidence oozing out from me. As I came to the side so all of them heard what I said and saw my demeanour. I don't know that at this time what's my image is in girls' minds, I have been trying to increase several folds so my effort can be seen as a reliable, hard-working, handsome, and top of best cook.

After talking with them and resting for half an hour, I ask about Yui Kurata as I can't just tell them that I know about her so I asked about her so in the future, I'll have an excuse If I said something unusual in front of them.

From what they told me Levi here is much closer to her and they are like friends, Levi often visited Yui as Yui can't come out from her slumber for fear of causing breakdown Phenomenon, so they can only play in Yui dream world.

What I remember from anime is that, due to her immense magical abilities, Yui was sealed by Master Biblia in a dungeon under the Royal Biblia Academy, where she would sleep and research in her dream world.

From what Levi told me after asking her again and again how she became friends with Yui.

One day, Yui is visited by a young girl named Levi who asks if she wants to be friends in the real world. Upon bringing Levi into her dream world to discuss, Yui is initially disinterested in the idea of friends and the outside world due to them being unnecessary. Nevertheless, Levi manages to entice her curiosity by explaining the fun and useful purposes of friends. Formally introduce themselves to one another, the two become friends.

Afterwards, Yui would occasionally be visited by Levi in the dungeon, but otherwise, she would remain isolated from the outside world.

....

"Don't you want to save Yui from her slumber and give her the companionship she longs for?" I enticingly ask Levi to take me to the dungeon so I can save my waifu and mofu mofu her to my heart contents.

"I do want to but If we try to wake her up from her slumber, she might lose control of her magic and cause world destruction," Levi said with sadness in her eyes which she hides immediately, as she doesn't want to show weakness in front of others.

"You know I have a solution for that but I need three days to fully be sure of myself that I can use it. It's a technique from Martial Art that I used on Akio before. I haven't mastered the second technique but in three days I can master it. Then two of us can go together and save Yui from her loneliness," I said with a smile and confidence so she believe in me.

"Oh, where are you two going without me, as your teacher is in charge of you I have to present whoever you go," suddenly cock blocking ahem I mean Lilith's voice came from behind me to me it sounded like she was making excuses, so I won't get alone time with Levi.

After arguing with her for a while, I was able to appease her somehow but in the end, all of them started to make excuses to accompany us, Mira said that she has the responsibility of Grimoire security to erase any threat which harms the world or some shit, so to make sure Yui won't become a threat that why she is following us and with her Akio also tag along with her. Then Selina as to get a scope of cardinal class mage(Yui Kurata) being saved. The last one is expressionless beauty Arin, who also wanted to tag along because she doesn't want to be left alone from the action.

"Fine, Ok, we will depart in three days so make sure you are ready as there going to be obstacles in the way and Akio please don't break down the walls to get there just follow us Ok and in return, I promise to spar with you when we will get back," After making sure they heard me about meeting here, then I reminded Akio to not just break down everything as I know how much of battle maniac she is and there is no one to match her in brute strength so she has pent up stress so I promised her to fight to which she accepts with a grin on the face which states that she can't wait to pummeled me after the last loss.

Then we departed to have our dinner as it was already evening and night darkness started to cover from the horizon and stars in the sky started to twinkle.

.....
.....
**********

A/N:I am not good with actions but I'll improve myself in the future I hope.
There will be awesome fight scenes.

Enjoy the chapter...

Don't forget to leave comments and power stones.

Goodbye...

20