20. Teasing Teacher Lilith and Saving Yui
735 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*********

.....

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

.....

(Third person Pov)

"So what do you think of him Miss Lilith, I have seen that you two seem to have a pretty close relationship, are you dating by any chance and If you are dating then how far are you two in your relationship," seeing Kosei getting pulled in Yui dream world with a flash of light, Selina fired multiple questions which makes her very curious about it and wanted to ask from miss Lilith for a while.

" Wh...Wha...what are you talking about we are just friends, yes just friends," replied Lilith with a flush on her face which she tried to hide with her hands.

"My scoop senses are tingling, there is a great scoop here, I will sure to find it," Selina said with trembling ahoge on her head.

"Don't mess around Selina Otherwise I...I 

 will get angry" Lilith cried out feeling the heat on her face.

*Creek.!*

"Hey guys, did we miss something" suddenly door got pushed open, then both Levi and Akio entered through it, Akio asked seeing Lilith's heated face who was releasing smoke from her head.

"Wha...what... Are you doing Levi ..Ahhh...don't touch there......AAAHHHHH!......Huff ..huff...Levi.....I .....l ..won't forgive you," then Levi came behind Lilith started to grope her amazing F cup breast which is very soft and exquisiteness with that make her cry out in surprise then catch her breath.

Lilith started to chase around Levi with a big ass gun in her hand.

While they were bantering around, three girls beside them were sitting and silently observing them as some sort of drama played with amusement and a bubbly one with a camera was busy taking pictures of embarrassing photos of Lilith to tease her later.

After some time chasing around, both Levi and Lilith caught their breath then sat down on the ground.

*Flash!*

Light flashed beside Yui, where she was sleeping. Then sometime later It became clear that someone is standing there, then Kosei with a thoughtful look on his face appeared.

(Mc Pov)

Once I open my eyes, I was standing in previously left place beside the sleeping Princess.

"Hey Levi and Akio, you two are here, then let's get started as you can see, the sleeping princess is waiting for her prince to wake her up with a kiss," Seeing both of them are here I greeted them then I joking said to lighten the mood before it gets awkward.

" W..what do mean, you have to ki...kiss her, How indecent as a teacher I won't allow It," Listening to my joke not understanding it, Lilith became flustered as whenever you talk this kind subject she will have that flush expression and embarrassed side of her, which to me it looks kind of sexy and cute, that makes me want to tease her more.

"Teacher Lilith, don't you know sleeping princess in the story needed their prince to kiss them to wake them up, so it's not that indecent but pure romance or are you jealous that your prince kissing someone else"? I like seeing Lilith cute yet somewhat sexy appeal when she becomes embarrassed. I didn't have this habit previously but lately, I have been too much into teasing. My verbal teasing coupled with Levi physical teasing was enough to make her red from head to toe. After some time I stopped teasing her as I can see Lilith is about to explode so I thought stopping would be wise.

" Ok, enough with the perverted stuff and If you keep talking more dirty stuff, I will blow you to smithereens by using my magic," I completely forgot about Mira, the girl who shows much more drastic reactions than Lilith, If someone didn't calm her down she might bury us in a dungeon once she uses her magic.

"Ok...ok..calm down we were just joking......Ahem...cough...So let's get this over with as I still have to cook lunch and keep my promise to Yui to let her eat my best cooking as much as she wants. Ohh don't worry, after this, I will cook for everyone at the restaurant so take it as a party for Yui joining us," I hurriedly smooch over the Mira to calm the hell down then clear my throat to change the topic and also I didn't forget to inform them about the party as I will organise it for the Yui and invited them to taste the best cooking I will make.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!" Both Levi, Akio and Selina shouted in excitement, Lilith also had expressions that say I can't wait to eat, Arin has stars in her eyes and Mira also has a little longing expression bit didn't want to show it.

"Okey everyone, now back away a little as It might make you feel uncomfortable when I perform my technique," I informed everyone to get back so the pressure of my pure energy strands won't fall on them.

Once everyone got back, I readied myself so I won't cause magic exhaustion on myself as I need to perform the Normal mode with Strands energy so I need full concentration on her then I will be making permanent changes on her magic channels to become solid and refine a little so her magic energy in future will mellow down as she practised it then in near future to have near-perfect control If she can accomplish it she might be able to affect reality in a short distance in her surrounding that will become Op power.

Thinking like that I also got a bit expectation so With full concentration I started to control the strands to enter her body from her chest as I don't need to touch her but just hover my hand over her heart area so energy circulation would much faster and efficient.

The colour of strands is like Ocean and also pressure like waves, gentle like a stream. In one look it has lots of contradictory feelings but it will give you soothing feelings like when you look at it, you will feel like your spirit has achieved nirvana.

That is what the girls are feeling right now with a dazed look on their faces, If Our Mc see them in this state he might start to feel ashamed of himself to even once lusting after them.

At the moment, they are giving people the feeling that treasures are needed to be protected at all costs.

...

...

Once I was done with Yui and I took back whatever was left of strands energy in my capacity as for the first time, I was performing this technique so it caused too much drain of my energy than it was necessary but once I get used to the technique then consumption will get non-existent without counting the conversion from normal energy to strands, being fully concentrated has exhausted me mentally.

"Damn, I feel tired now and I won't be able to rest for now. Ahh how wonderful it would be if I was able to rest on some fluffy thigh of beauty, maybe then I can relax a little," I wasn't much tired physically but I have to admit that I am a little drained of my mental strength, but If I don't act like I am completely exhausted then I never get their appreciation as female creatures are like or at least that's what I read once in a book.

To make it more believable I faked a little and made my body lose strength then fell towards the ground but at least someone caught me before my head would come in contact with the ground and bleed me out.

"Gotcha, You can rest now and leave the rest to us, we will get you to your dormitory,"  Levi arrived swiftly behind my back and caught me, my head in her boobs feels great. As they came back from daze state, as that was the moment I took back my energy inside me, so they heard what I said and once I started to fall backwards Levi acted and arrived instantly to catch me, let my head on her breast as a reward for saving her friend and I enjoyed it very much.

" Thank you, Levi, it feels nice and relaxing that I want to sleep," I said to Levi then I closed my eyes for a few minutes and fell asleep.

(Mc Pov end)

...

...

(Third person Pov)

"I hope Yui is alright after this, we can only wait for her to wake up then check to see If everyone is all right," Lilith voiced out her concern for Yui as she might seem cold from outside but after staying with them she feels like she can be herself now she feels worried for her friends.

" Okey, then let's get out of this gloomy place, I can carry kosei on my back, Levi you can carry Yui on your back" the place has become quite gloomy as Yui magic wore off so Akio carried Kosei and Yui was carried by Levi as she is most agile in the group also she looks more concerned, so Akio suggested that, getting a nod from Lilith and followed by Selina, expressionless Arin also has started following them to return to the academy.

" I stay with you all, don't misunderstand I only want to make sure she won't cause a problem in future that's all," Mira said seeing that everyone was outright ignoring her and followed hurriedly behind others, as she has fear of darkness from her childhood to hide that she acts tough on the outside.

Nobody paid attention to her after that they came back to the dormitory and settle both sleeping figures in their respective rooms.

As they don't know, when everyone went to rest in their respective rooms, the silver-haired figure slip inside the kosei room and snuggle with him for sometime them rhythmic breathing can be heard from the room.

...

...

**********

A/N:

I only watch the anime so I write according to that so there might be little changes in what you read or watch but a few changes here and there is what made the story more interesting.

So enjoy the chapter don't forget to leave power stones.

Comments and reviews are also welcome...

Goodbye...

21