47. Gotten His Own Grimoire
112 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**********

.....

.....

A/N:

Hello everyone and sorry for not being able to provide many chapters.

Anyway, I won't bore you with my problems so enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment and drop some power stone.

.....

.....

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

        ///////// ( Third Person Pov) \\\\\\\\

'Status'

[Status:

Name: Kosei Hesperia Race: Human

 Age: 16 Year Class: Mage (A)

Soul: Tier 1

Stats:

Strength: 175 Dexterity: 166

Agility: 155 Vitality: 162

Constitution: 160 Magic: 180

Luck: 50 Charm: 60

Skills:

1. Knocking Martial Arts(Modified)

2. Mind Palace.

3. Basic magic skills (Fireball, water ball etc.).

4. Prediction.

5. Eternal Arms Mastery(EAM)

Abilities:

1. Eidetic memory.

2. Speed Magic (Current time limit-240sec).

3. Slip magic (From anime 'In another world with my smartphone').

4. Gravity magic (100times limit).

5. Teleport.

Cultivation Technique: Primal Chaos Refinement Technique.

(Strings Stage < Half Stream Stage)

Weapon:

Myriad Form Weapon (Myr' for short):

1st stage - Can take all the sharp-edged weapon's forms in your memory.

2nd stage - Can take all the gun's forms in the memory.

3rd stage - ?????.

?????.

Harem:

Wife: none

Lover:

1. Yui Kurata (Affection:130 - True Love).

SP: 45000. OH Points: 100 ]

Kosei sat beside the exhausted Illia, and Mira was also sitting beside Kosei, observing the girl, the Grimoire for playing any tricks.

As he sat there in silence waiting for her response he started to observe his status panel.

Seeing the untouched last part or OH Points, after having thought about that he reminded himself to find something which can help his wife upgrade a little.

"Uno ..Mr..!" Then he heard a mosquito a voice coming beside him so he turned towards her and focused on her.

"I am not Mr..., just call me Kosei, that will do," seeing the girl becoming shy and polite from her earlier maniac like personality change, make him a little uncomfortable but he kept it inside of him for now and get used to this sooner than later.

"Uhh Kosei, right. Umm, why did you want to contact me in the first place, you should know that I am not good at any attack type magic and I am a support type Grimoire so I don't have anything special to show for it." Illia asks me with self ridiculed expression.

"Ohh, that's nothing much! I just wanted to have my Grimoire, as you know, everyone around me has their Grimoire except for me. So I thought why not I also have my Grimoire but you know it's not easy to come across a suitable Grimoire. You happen to be available for taking and also suitable for me." Kosei gave her nonchalant reply or a very honest one, which made Illia have an expression which say 'that's all'.

"Umm, Kosei, don't you think you might break someone's feelings with that straightforward reply of yours," seeing the poor Grimoire who is about to cry, Mira decided to help the poor girl.

"Fttttt....hahaha! Sorry sorry...I was joking! Hmm, let's see if you are support type Grimoire that means you should know basic recovery magic, right." Kosei asks Illia questions after having fun with her and admiring her cute expressions.

"Hmmm, I know a little bit about it, like soothing, small healing, stamina recovery etc." Illia listed some magic she can use for support most of the time before she was active with Arata's cousin Hijiri.

"You should know that my most of fighting style depends on my stamina and magic to enhance myself. I rarely fight using attack type magic. So I exhaust my stamina much more than the usual person. That's where you come, If I have a support type Grimoire which can store magic beforehand and then use it to restore my stamina during a fight or emergency, that will increase my efficiency many folds of mine. Isn't it." Kosei explain patiently why he wanted to own a Grimoire.

Well, this was one of the reasons but mostly because he doesn't want to cast support type magic every time or any magic for that matter so he wanted to get someone to do it for him so he can be lazy. This is the real reason but he can't say it out loud otherwise who knows what will Mira do to him.

Illia and Mira got swept up with that reason for now so he thought he should score her right now when they are still tricked into believing his bullshit.

.....

Outside the Dimension, Hijiri Side,

"I have searched in the area for quite some time but there is no one here, what's going on. Did they send just only two people and other didn't appear here that means I wasted my time here for nothing," Hijiri who pissed at the moment as she has thought that she will be able to meet her childhood sweetheart but did not expect that she won't able to see the shadow of his?

After some time fuming then circled the area a few times and with a chilling smile demolished a few poor walls which calm her down a little.

Not finding what she came here for so she took off towards the final destination where she was sure to find him.

"I am coming to you my little darling brother hehe!" Hijiri, grinning and laughing proceeded towards the Royal Biblia Academy.

On the academy ground, Arata who was training with Akio got chills on his back.

.....

Inside the Separate Dimension,

Kosei had his brain cells buzzing trying to convince the Grimoire, at last, he got her to try being for trial if she doesn't like being with him then she can leave whenever she wants.

"Okay, if this has been settled between you two then hurry up and be done with it, I don't want to be here any more than it is." Mira still has that sexy look on her with an only shirt on which can cover up to her thigh.

Well, Mira has fear of ghosts and kinds of stuff, when she can not use her magic it becomes more easily seen on her face.

"Okay, okay I understand. Come here Mira, behind me as when I bind with Illia, this dimension will collapse cause of its magic source being destroyed." Kosei beckons Mira to come behind him so he can protect her and shield her from any injuries.

"Umm, what do I need to do so I can bind with you Illia, as you know, you will be my first Grimoire so I don't have any idea about it," Kosei scratched his head awkwardly as he forgot to research.

"Just leave it to me, you only need to transfer some of your magic and blood to me," Illia said to Kosei seeing the atmosphere becoming tense from awkwardness.

After he transferred to Illia, she took and transformed into the Grimoire book and gave off intense light for a while then dim down and float on his side and latch on his wrist with golden-silver strip chains covering the Grimoire.

"Ohh now that's what I call good sense, well you look good in this form," Kosei admired the Grimoire with shining eyes.

"Umm, Kosei, it's not time for that as we need to leave as soon as possible, look over there it's starting to collapse," Mira reminded him about the situation.

As the barrier covering them collapse little by little so inside also started to disintegrate.

"Mira, sorry about it in advance as we don't have much time," Kosei said to Mira then took her in a princess style carry and ran across from up toward the ground as they were on the tower so he used his pure physical body speed to manure on the wall to run then land on the ground.

After that, he didn't stop there as everything was collapsing so it was necessary to go to plain ground.

He ran outside the front where they appeared that's when he stopped on his track just as he stopped the barrier also got destroyed and they came out from the destroyed dimension.

"Fhew ..(deep breath)...sigh, we came out in time otherwise who knows what happened," Kosei calm his rapid beating heart from all the running.

"Umm, how long are you going to hold me like that," Mira's voice reminded him that he was still carrying her so he put the embarrassed girl down.

As she can use magus mode again she equipped immediately on herself without a second delay.

"So what's next, do you want to investigate some more or we will go back after having some rest," Kosei ask Mira who was observing her Grimoire for any sign of impure magic nearby in the area.

"No, I didn't detect anything in the area and it looks like we have been lured here for something but I don't know who that was, we need to report to the headmaster about what happened here to let him analyse it," Mira said with usual strick character.

Kosei just muses about her behaviour after seeing her bashful side, he now knows why she keeps a strong front.

He finds her more adorable this way the more she acts.

"Hey, Illia are you there," Kosei shook his head from distracting thoughts and called out to his newly contracted Grimoire.

"Yes, Master," not so cheerful voice came out from Grimoire.

"Well, be ready to deploy the barrier when I say so, okay," He said to Illia as he already know that the self-proclaimed valkyrie girl going to strike down the Academy.

"Okay, Master!" Illia replied.

"Mira, get ready as we are leaving this place and going back to our academy," Kosei said then draw the teleportation circle and caught Mira by hand and vanished from there with a crimson hue.

.....

.....

**********

2