50. Hijiri Vs Akio & Yui
126 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**********

......

......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......          

          /////// ( Third Person Pov) \\\\\\\

A few moments before Lugh got her ass kicked...

Ildanach, known as the "God of Light", Lugh is a master of high-speed Ildanach magic from the Invidia Archive, as well as a Demon Lord Candidate. Considering herself the second strongest person in the world.

Ildanach allows her to perform Luminesenc, becoming the "equivalent of light", or moving at speeds that cannot be tracked by the eyes. As such, she can evade almost any physical attack from touching her. Furthermore, her quick reflexes help her to protect herself from ambushes, and that is why she is capable of fending off sudden surprise attacks from Levi.

Notably, Lugh intentionally covers one of her eyes to better visualize light, one-dimensionally. 

Lugh also can use magic first and then declare the incantation later. This gives her advantages because she can defend against an enemy without time lag for incantation, or attack the enemy without them knowing what she will use.  

Additionally, Lugh is a very skilled swordsman, able to wield a katana in each hand proficiently during skirmishes. Along with her Ildanach magic, her swordsmanship becomes more difficult to defend against, being able to slice through anything at the speed of light, as well as split herself into multiple copies to perform simultaneous strikes instantaneously.

Sitting at the side with the popcorns in hand and cola on other hand, Kosei tried to remember Lugh's information from his mind and from what he understands, Levi has no chance of winning as she is now because when it comes to an opponent like Lugh who has jet-like speed and reflexes to match it then that's a pretty bad matchup for Levi.

Kosei let her fight with Lugh to let her know what she lacks and where to improve herself, and also to remind her that there are always people who are stronger than you in this vast world.

So be humble when you need to be and always strive to improve yourself, and try to cover your weakness.

All the girls need some specific kind of training when it comes to fighting without magic. If by chance there comes a time where their magic got sealed or they temporarily lost the ability to wield the magic then they will just be sitting duck on the chopping board.

Maybe Akio, Levi and Arin can take care of themselves but they won't last long because they didn't bother training their physical capabilities.

.......

Back to Levi and Lugh's fight...

"How much longer can you last in this state, why not admit defeat Lugh-san?" Levi said taunting words as she slashed her kunai from the side from time to time.

*Drip!* *Drip!*

Sweat started to perspire from both of their foreheads as both had to keep their concentration on each other, finding the chance to land a decisive blow to get the advantage over another.

*Swish!* *Slash!* *Clang!*

One slashing another dodging and parrying the attacks.

This goes on for some time until Lugh have enough and lost her patient then directly summoned her all three legendary armaments.

Even after Levi made lots of cuts on Lugh's skin which left many tears on the clothes that still doesn't faze this girl one bit.

After having summoned her weapons, Lugh again got the confidence to fight back.

"Hey, those weapons look impressive enough, hope! They aren't wasted on you." Levi seeing them up close felt impressed and had a feeling that these three different weapons are very unique.

So Levi got more vigilant and kept releasing every bit of her magic and then activating her Grimoire. She launched the wind tornadoes which spun around Lugh who has an expressionless face.

*Swish!* *Clack!* *Slash!*

Levi took tornadoes as cover and made her base for her foothold to move around Lugh at high speed then taking the chances Levi slashed her kunai.

When it reached near Lugh in just a hair breath distance, feeling the danger, Lugh instantly used a light slashing sword to cut the kunai in two but her momentum didn't stop as it was just aimed at Levi's neck to which she hurriedly moved her head to the side but the sword still grazed her neck and making a small cut.

After Levi immediate hide her presence and made some distance between her, and Lugh.

"Hmmm! You can even dodge that but this time I won't miss!" Lugh said with surprise visible in her eyes.

"It hurts, damn it! You know if it was just a little bit deep then I might have been in deep shit, phew!!" Levi flinched when she tried to touch it so she said unconsciously then took a deep breath.

"Look like, I have to restrict her movement for just a moment for me to strike her down," Levi thought to herself.

"These tornadoes are very weak in front of me and if you want to attack me then you have to do a lot better, haaaaa..aa!!" Lugh scoffed at Levi for her weak tornadoes and not thinking that Levi fooled her as it was just there to distract her.

*Swoosh!!*

Once Lugh slashed her sword of light piercing vertically making tornadoes vanish easily.

At the same time, Levi came from the back of Lugh and attacked her with the palm strike which has compressed wind magic, once it made a contact with Lugh's back, she flew from the impact to the tens of meters from there and the same time, Levi got ready to deliver a killer move to end the fight but at this moment something very funny happened to Lugh, who happened to be caught between the fight of Akio and Hijiri.

So in reflex Akio kicked Lugh which made Lugh crash in to ground some distance away and made a crater from the impact. Levi, who was watching this happening got stunned and as she registered what happened, she try to control her laughter but ended up laughing her ass out for a few moments.

"Hahahhahahahh!!!"

"Damn that might hurt and when Lugh-san wakes up, I would have to ask Kosei if he has something which would help her ease her pain a little as it's also half of my fault!" Levi having laughed enough looked at Lugh's miserable appearance and thought about helping Lugh with her pain as an apology for what happened today.

Then she moved toward Kosei where he was sitting and talking with the headmasters and Mira who was just listening but at this moment Kosei just spitted whatever he was having in his mouth and then ended up laughing out but the headmaster tried very hard not to laugh as an adult they have to maintain a proper image, only Mira was the one who was feeling sorry and pity for Lugh.

.......

"So do you still want to continue," Hijiri asked Akio completely ignoring the pitiful situation of her partner?

"Hmmm! Why not and we still have to give a try about our new plan in action!" Akio replied but the last word was said to herself and Yui.

Akio got ready to pay attention to her role then not waiting for anything, she directly activated her mantra enchant then Yui amplified it with her Ark symphony.

Opposite her, Hijiri also activated all three of her themas and then invoke the spell 'Black Azazel' which made a black beam of energy attacks rain down on Akio who quickly ran to the opposite side of Hijiri and when the spell ended she took the chance to attack Hijiri but again got bounced back because of Hijiri, Bald'r blessing spell.

Here, Akio's weakness becomes clear, If she had the long-range type of attack then she might have a very good chance to win this easily, by bombarding her barrier with magic and physical attacks and when Hijiri used up her magic reserve then taking that chance to end the fight as Hijiri every spell in Satan form takes too much out of her.

But here Akio doesn't have much chance as Hijiri not taking this seriously or this fight might have ended with Akio's defeat.

*Swish!* *Swish!*

After ducking out a few minutes like this Akio got her chance when Hijiri took a little breather after dishing out a lot of spells.

"Yui, get ready for the action as I am going to make a chance for you." Said Akio to Yui who is glued to her back in her projection form.

So without waiting for anything Akio moved in an instance in the back and punch Hijiri right at her gut with all of her might which Akio can muster.

*Bammmm!!*

Dust billowed at their collision when Akio punched Hijiri.

When the dust settles down, the two ladies or three, one being projection form can be seen in the same position as the collision.

"Do you think this hand is for a show, if you put more force on your punch you might be able to push me a little but unfortunately you aren't strong enough!" Hijiri who caught Akio's punch with her claw-like hand, Hijiri might look like she hasn't taken any damage but that's from the outside perspective as she has received a direct hit from Akio which Hijiri caught barehanded but the force was travelled inside Hijiri body making her take an extra toll on her body which by the way already is taxing her in her Satan form.

"Hey, don't show me the calm facade of yours. I'm pretty sure you aren't having great, with how much strength I put in my Fist. It's enough to damage any Mage below Paladin Class," With a smirk on her face Akio tauntingly said as she has enough confidence in her strength which has been further enhanced by Yui magic.

As they were fighting for some time so Akio and Hijiri both have at least spent half of their magic and stamina.

"As you can see, we can't have any result like this so how about we up our match a little hold ." Akio has fought in a while so she wants to experience more of this exciting fight. Akio grinning asked Hijiri.

"Why not, I also want to see how much you both can push me," Hijiri replied with a genuine smile as this is also fun and exciting for her, as she came back from the Abyss so she is having mental and physical tension because of prophecy.

"Yui, change of plans, we are going all out now so dish out everything you can to enhance me," Akio said to Yui with an excited grin on her face and Yui seeing her like this, just sighed then nodded at her while starting her magic to help her out.

"Okay, here I go," Yui said then started her magic to enhance her physically and created melodies to make Akio's mind calm then also got ready to interfere in her opponent's mind or debuff type of attack which lowers the opponent's thinking process and response.

*Boom!* *Crack!*

*Bammm!*

Akio then immediately attacked Hijiri who had also gone all out which shows on her face wherein from the starting there were only little scars like cracks on her face and now it's increased much now, more like it reaching her neck.

As Hijiri's physical body is on the Abyss or is trapped in the Abyss so she can only transfer like this. She used Crystal Magic core as physically bound to reality so she can transfer herself spiritually and Magic core was used to form the body so when she used up her magic completely she will have to leave this plane unwillingly and Magic core will revert to its original form of Crystal core.

....

....

***********

1